• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2: Seattle Seahawks @ New England Patriots

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ric flair wwe GIF

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, Mac was right to go for it back then... obviously led to a win :pound:

ha ha

Would have been a win in regulation had they just kicked the damn FG. I want those 2 years back I lost watching the end of this one LMAO!

2-0 though is still 2-0!

FIRST PLACE BABY!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s give Geno some credit, he was really poised and stayed calm out there … If Geno could just eliminate those WTF moments we would all feel more confident with him … Hope he keeps playing like this..

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s give Geno some credit, he was really poised and stayed calm out there … If Geno could just eliminate those WTF moments we would all feel more confident with him … Hope he keeps playing like this..

Yah he played great IMO given his guards are generally terrible and he didn't have much rush support in this game. The drops were there but some of that was also a result of the OLine forcing a super fast throw.

Hopefully K9 is back next week and I would love Nwosu... thankfully Miami has to travel from the ass end of the Country to the other ass end... that should help (although they get more time to prepare).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great game by him. Under pressure all day and the running game wasn't working.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after such good tackling last week, took a step back this week. But the pass rush looks really good. Mafe and Hall look like they might have big breakout years. Let Nwosu get fully healthy. no need to rush him back. Murph gonna be a beast boys. Saw a comp from somebody that mentioned John Randall. I'll take that fo sho.
Anyway, back at Lumen for Miami. I know we have to clean up a few things but feeling pretty confident right now in a 3-0 start to the season.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah he played great IMO given his guards are generally terrible and he didn't have much rush support in this game. The drops were there but some of that was also a result of the OLine forcing a super fast throw.

Hopefully K9 is back next week and I would love Nwosu... thankfully Miami has to travel from the ass end of the Country to the other ass end... that should help (although they get more time to prepare).
I'm Cautiously Optimistic about Miami:

1) No Tua.

2) There a Speed team not a Power team like Pats. I think that suits us better

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is still an issue. Abe wont come back until week 5 I believe. I have to wonder with the freed up money we got from DKs restructure if we're targeting a guard. You're not going to find a good right tackle at this point, we're just stuck with Forsythe, but I think guard is the concern. I'd really like to see Haynes get a shot. I know he's a rookie, but he's an older rookie and play exclusive right guard his entire life. Tomlinson is horrible.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching staff really has to consider seeing if Haynes is worth a look see. Tomlinson's only upside is run blocking and he wasn't even good at that today.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Strong chance they dont have their QB. Man Tua Tagovailoa should retire that man gets concussed when someone looks at him wrong.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Cautiously Optimistic about Miami:

1) No Tua.

2) There a Speed team not a Power team like Pats. I think that suits us better

I didn't think Tua was confirmed yet, meaning he could play next week? He gets an extra 3-4 days to recover. Has it already been confirmed he will miss next week?

I agree with you on the 2nd point... the Dolphins strength is going to be their pass... and that favors us heavily. I'm really glad Hall came back in because towards the end he was beating Onwenu quite a bit who was also getting away with holds.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nwosu is out till after week 4 is he not? Didn't they IR him?

No i guess they did not, great lets hope he comes back next week. Would be a big boost to the Defense.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha ha

Would have been a win in regulation had they just kicked the damn FG. I want those 2 years back I lost watching the end of this one LMAO!

2-0 though is still 2-0!

FIRST PLACE BABY!
You play the percentages.

We had years of Pete playing it safe. Mac wants to be more aggressive.