• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seahawks have given up

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they believe you dont need an elite QB to win a superbowl, and based on their own history you dont.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they believe you dont need an elite QB to win a superbowl, and based on their own history you dont.

Yup. All you need to do is draft 3 or 4 Hall of Fame level players in a couple of drafts and you can win a Super Bowl without a top flight QB.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. All you need to do is draft 3 or 4 Hall of Fame level players in a couple of drafts and you can win a Super Bowl without a top flight QB.
These exchanges remind of Switching Places

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many did we win when wilson was the focal point of the team and our D eroded?

for that matter, how many has 4 time MVP Aaron Rodgers won in the past 12 years?
These exchanges remind of Switching Places
do you mean trading places?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many did we win when wilson was the focal point of the team and our D eroded?

for that matter, how many has 4 time MVP Aaron Rodgers won in the past 12 years?

Yes trading places

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aaron Rodgers makes them good every year. If your QB gets you a 1 seed every year, then I think you can demand a little better from the roster.

Should the Chiefs dump Mahomes? He's getting 40 million a year. Maybe they should on from him and start fresh?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson to the Seahawks will give them a top tier QB capable of leading them for the next 8-10 seasons....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson to the Seahawks will give them a top tier QB capable of leading them for the next 8-10 seasons....
Just think what it would do for the Raiders. Watson seems like a good fit for them.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers makes them good every year. If your QB gets you a 1 seed every year, then I think you can demand a little better from the roster.

Should the Chiefs dump Mahomes? He's getting 40 million a year. Maybe they should on from him and start fresh?

But when he takes up 25% of the cap the roster suffers. The QB market is simply broken.

I still think dumping wilson and getting value was the right move at the right time.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puts his arm around @DJ shoulders.

You see DJ. We are in no laughing mood now. We know what we want and it isn't him.

Now

Will Smith GIF

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when he takes up 25% of the cap the roster suffers. The QB market is simply broken.

I still think dumping wilson and getting value was the right move at the right time.

Yes the roster suffers. But the roster suffers a lot more if the Packers are starting Jordan Love.

The market for QBs isn't broken. It is what they are worth. The Redskins let Cousins go rather than pay them and they have been in desperate need of a QB ever since.

IMO, if they were going to get rid of Wilson then next offseason was the season to do it. There would have been more options for the Seahawks to find a replacement and they could have made a run this season.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the roster suffers. But the roster suffers a lot more if the Packers are starting Jordan Love.

We have no idea, but the packers are one of the better run organizations.

The market for QBs isn't broken. It is what they are worth. The Redskins let Cousins go rather than pay them and they have been in desperate need of a QB ever since.

The redskins are a fluster cluck of a team and have been since snyder became the owner, they cant build anything there.

IMO, if they were going to get rid of Wilson then next offseason was the season to do it. There would have been more options for the Seahawks to find a replacement and they could have made a run this season.

I just dont see how this team makes a run next year with basically the same roster, maybe a worse roster. On top of that its pretty clear there was friction between wilson and team that was festering. Something had to be done and this is the path the team chose

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no idea, but the packers are one of the better run organizations.

It is better run because they don't let their Hall of Fame QB leave even when he is demanding to be traded.

The redskins are a fluster cluck of a team and have been since snyder became the owner, they cant build anything there.

The Bears, the Vikings, the Lions, the Giants, the Panthers, the Jets, the Dolphins, the Browns, the Colts,

I just dont see how this team makes a run next year with basically the same roster, maybe a worse roster. On top of that its pretty clear there was friction between wilson and team that was festering. Something had to be done and this is the path the team chose

There was friction between Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is better run because they don't let their Hall of Fame QB leave even when he is demanding to be traded.

They have been one of the better drafting teams for decades, and almost never touch free agency.

The Bears, the Vikings, the Lions, the Giants, the Panthers, the Jets, the Dolphins, the Browns, the Colts,

You honestly put the seahawks in that rung of organizations? Id say they are one of the better run orgs and have had a long string of success going back way before wilson got here.

There was friction between Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson.

And arguably some players too.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been one of the better drafting teams for decades, and almost never touch free agency.

Hmmm. Maybe. They certainly focus more on building through the draft.

You honestly put the seahawks in that rung of organizations? Id say they are one of the better run orgs and have had a long string of success going back way before wilson got here.

I think it is entirely possible that a Jodi Allen owned Seahawks could be in that category. The Seahawks were a well run organization when Paul owned the team. They were a poorly run team under Ken Behring. They were a fairly well run organization under the Nordstroms.

What Paul such a good owner was that he was both hands off but involved.

IMO, it is NEVER good when a coach has unquestioned control of the team. And that is what we have right now.

And arguably some players too.

That is pure speculation.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you copied what every talking head was saying and had been saying going on two years. You just jumped on their wagon LMAO. Yay good for you. People wonder why our nation is going to shit in a hand basket it's because people can't think for themselves and believe everything the media tells them and then say that it's their opinion also lol.

fooking lemmings. I'm paying over 6 dollars a damn gallon for gas now you FOOKING LEMMINGS and my money is not worth SHIT it's like i lost 20% of my Pay ( I didn't but might as well have! ) because of you fooking lemmings! lol

I feel a little better.
:wtf:

Reactions: MrS

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Maybe. They certainly focus more on building through the draft.

And they seem to do pretty well with it.

I think it is entirely possible that a Jodi Allen owned Seahawks could be in that category. The Seahawks were a well run organization when Paul owned the team. They were a poorly run team under Ken Behring. They were a fairly well run organization under the Nordstroms.

Its hard to say because we dont know what kind of dictates paul left behind, she may simply be fulfilling her brothers wishes which I cant fault her for that.

What Paul such a good owner was that he was both hands off but involved.

He wasn't afraid to pull the trigger on making huge changes when they were needed, I just dont know that he would have fired carroll. I tend to think he wouldnt have.

IMO, it is NEVER good when a coach has unquestioned control of the team. And that is what we have right now.

Paul allen entrusted him with that power though. I dont think he would have stepped in and said "dont trade wilson" were he alive.

That is pure speculation.

Seemed like sherman had issues with wilson. And i think it was pretty clear last year metcalf was visibly frustrated on the field numerous times.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they seem to do pretty well with it.

They also have the best QB in the NFL.

Its hard to say because we dont know what kind of dictates paul left behind, she may simply be fulfilling her brothers wishes which I cant fault her for that.

Speculating about things we don't know about is pointless.

He wasn't afraid to pull the trigger on making huge changes when they were needed, I just dont know that he would have fired carroll. I tend to think he wouldnt have.

If it came down to Pete or Russ, I'm CERTAIN he would have chosen Russ.

Paul allen entrusted him with that power though. I dont think he would have stepped in and said "dont trade wilson" were he alive.

He entrusted Mike Holmgren with that power as well. Right up until he didn't.

Seemed like sherman had issues with wilson. And i think it was pretty clear last year metcalf was visibly frustrated on the field numerous times.

Sherman hasn't been on the team for 4 years. If you think Metcalf wanted Russ gone then I don't know what to tell you.