• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manu Ginobili played horrible in two games.

The SPURS are 1-1.

I suspect Manu Ginobili will finally wake up.

I am ecstatic to see them 1-1 when arguably the Spurs best post-season clutch guy hasn't played well yet.

Ginobili is due for one of those Manu games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manu Ginobili played horrible in two games.

The SPURS are 1-1.

I suspect Manu Ginobili will finally wake up.

I am ecstatic to see them 1-1 when arguably the Spurs best post-season clutch guy hasn't played well yet.

Ginobili is due for one of those Manu games.

Lebron is also due for one of his 35, 12, and 7 type of nights

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still good, but not the same against this athletic Miami team. I mean he being guarded by Ray, Lebron, Wade, Chalmers all young, athletic guys except Ray who still plays like a youngin....it could be a long series for him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers is and 8.4 career scorer but is an 11.5 PPG scorer in the finals

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers is and 8.4 career scorer but is an 11.5 PPG scorer in the finals

you know me. i am hard on mario... there are times i am benching him in my posts. his inconsistency as a player kills me as a fan. but mario always seems to step it up in huge moments.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=uOV2nnhiYB0[/YOUTUBE]

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally If I were the Spurs, knowing I went into Miami and took one game on the road and came back even, I would be very happy. The game is now a 5 game series with three home games and 2 road games. That's not a bad stat for the Spurs

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally If I were the Spurs, knowing I went into Miami and took one game on the road and came back even, I would be very happy. The game is now a 5 game series with three home games and 2 road games. That's not a bad stat for the Spurs

Crappy thing for the Spurs is that the Heat are probably a better road team than they are at home. Will be an interesting and LONG series.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for the other guys... Sorta felt like the Spurs swung and once the Heat turned it on they decided to take it home 1-1... I like the Spurs chances but, they have to win at least 1 more in Miami which may be a tall order... I wouldn't make much of the blowout, the Spurs quit without question... Question is will it back fire...? Will it wake the Heat up, or will it give the Heat false confidence...? We'll see, nice series so far...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for the other guys... Sorta felt like the Spurs swung and once the Heat turned it on they decided to take it home 1-1... I like the Spurs chances but, they have to win at least 1 more in Miami which may be a tall order... I wouldn't make much of the blowout, the Spurs quit without question... Question is will it back fire...? Will it wake the Heat up, or will it give the Heat false confidence...? We'll see, nice series so far...

:agree: on all points.

The only thing this did is that it gave me confidence that the Heat could win the series, I was on shaky ground after game 1.

The Heat do get complacent though, but are more than capable of winning this series. It will be interesting how they handle game 3. Since the Spurs now have homecourt, they hold the cards. We all know this will go 6 or 7. The Heat need to make sure they go back to Miami up 3-2 and not down 2-3.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That is especially bad when considering...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron-james-blocks-tiago-splitter-o.gif

denied2_original.gif

367-YmlhG.Hi.55.jpeg

lebron-chest-pound.gif

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, that block was awesome! Splitter does his best on the DEFENSIVE end for sure.

LeBron deserves the mega-hits he's getting on youtube for it. Especially considering all the mega-hits he got when Hibbert stuffed his attempted dunk!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think "clutch" is bullshit. Just because someone made the winning shot does not make them any better. Maybe if they made a shot earlier in the game they wouldn't have had to worry about making a winning shot.

Clutch gene = luck in clutch moments but that is not an intangible they can give Jordan or Kobe so they claim it is a skill despite Kobe being below average in those situations. Also, I would consider clutch gene a defect in one's personality if it did exist. Why do you wait until the final minutes to play hard? LBJ has very few clutch time situations because he takes care of shit in the 3rd like you are supposed to.

So much for a sweep, but it really was just wishful thinking anyway. I was really hoping the Spurs could sweep the stinking Heat

Your disappointment is about to grow.

if Ray Ray, Miller, and Chalmers hit their 3's ... we got this series. Pops is going to make the other guys beat him. They will live or die with that. Cant say I blame him.

I think he will do something different next game. They will probably still collapse on LBJ but he is going to have to cover the perimeter better.

If you are banking on the role players stepping up in San Antonio..... that is silly....
Banking, no, but assuming they won't is silly.
Heck, I think its Charles Barkley's favorite saying.
Oh, well then by all means put it in the dictionary.
Those guys disappear on the road. That is why they are role players.
They wouldn't be on the Heat if they disappear.
Otherwise they would be starters and star players.
Maybe on other teams.
If Miami wants to win in SA, it will be because of their star players.
It takes a team.
I feel 100% confident that Chalmers, Allen, Miller, and those guys wont beat the Spurs on the road.
Well obviously not because that would not even be enough players on the floor.
Now, obviously Lebron and Wade can easily do it.
IT TAKES A TEAM!!

I feel like you did not watch the Finals last year. Where were they? Was that...ZOMG ON THE ROADZ?!?!?!?!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So much win here. Splitter comes in hard hard and as his hand is starting to reach it's full slam motion and strength LBJ makes him look like a 6 year old trying to get one past daddy on the plastic hoop in the living room.

Would have liked to see him jog back with the team though.