• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Draft Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has gone on for decades.

Is it distasteful?

Maybe.

But it’s only a big deal because of the kids last name.

Need proof of that?

Same agent did the same thing last year and I never heard a peep.

Happens in the NFL too.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you post about things you know nothing about?
I followed the clown when he was at SC because I follow all things SC and he couldn't even crack the starting lineup. he was pathetic. Do you seriously think if his father was not Lebron James, baby James would have gotten drafted with his stats at SC. Give me a break. James threatened the Lakers into signing him. I'm laughing at this ridiculous franchise

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I followed the clown when he was at SC because I follow all things SC and he couldn't even crack the starting lineup. he was pathetic. Do you seriously think if his father was not Lebron James, baby James would have gotten drafted with his stats at SC. Give me a break. James threatened the Lakers into signing him. I'm laughing at this ridiculous franchise

lol

You continue to show you have no idea what you're talking about.

The smart move would be to stfu and stop embarrassing yourself...but you've never made the smart move, have you monty?

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The smart move would be to stfu and stop embarrassing yourself...but you've never made the smart move, have you monty?
WTF? A clown like yourself telling me to STFU.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not like he was coming off of a serious heart issue that almost took his life last summer or anything,..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think about AJ Johnson being drafted at #23?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Well the poster did watch him a lot while he was as USC. Can you say the same? He only started 6 game and has shown he can't shoot right now and averaged 4 pts a game. I know the draft is all about upside and I don't actually have a problem with the pick that late. However I don't think there is any question that had LeBron not been a Laker they probably pick someone else. The problem of course will be when he makes the roster and a more deserving player gets cut. Now you have a problem in the locker room.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the poster did watch him a lot while he was as USC. Can you say the same? He only started 6 game and has shown he can't shoot right now and averaged 4 pts a game. I know the draft is all about upside and I don't actually have a problem with the pick that late. However I don't think there is any question that had LeBron not been a Laker they probably pick someone else. The problem of course will be when he makes the roster and a more deserving player gets cut. Now you have a problem in the locker room.

Yes, I watched every game he played at USC. I watch every USC game. His problem was that he missed too much time from his heart attack. He has talent and a high basketball i.q. He's also very good defensively. I have said several times that he should have stayed in school 1 more season to catch up from the time he missed and was on a minutes restriction.

As for where he was drafted...he's been ranked to be drafted anywhere from 48 to 56 since the combine. I don't know if the Lakers would have drafted him or not. I do know that enough teams drafting ahead of the Lakers expressed interest that Rich Paul started telling them not to draft him or he'd go play in Australia (which was a bullshit move that he shouldn't have done).

And define "more deserving player". His ceiling is probably solid rotational player if he puts in the work.

Also, it's highly doubtful "the poster did watch him a lot" considering who that poster is.

Last edited: