• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So punchline is going to miss the party tomorrow night when the heat get eliminated? iNACTIVE? i missed that.

Where is turnip? and the blackhead pupil ?

Thats why FLAUGE and BOTSLAYER are cool in my book.

How sure are any of you that the Heat lose tomorrow, or at all?

Other then CL, anyone up for an avi bet?

Could be fun here with the more casual rules.

Hammer regulates the board. Have both parties agree to honor the bet or allow Hammer to block you out for the duration of the bet if loser doesnt honor.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sure are any of you that the Heat lose tomorrow, or at all?

Other then CL, anyone up for an avi bet?

Could be fun here with the more casual rules.

Hammer regulates the board. Have both parties agree to honor the bet or allow Hammer to block you out for the duration of the bet if loser doesnt honor.

I am not sure the Spurs close it out tomorrow... I think it goes 7. Stern needs a 7 game series for financial reasons... he will work with the refs and make it happen. Also, the refs were not helping Miami last night... so I anticipate the calls will go the other way tomorrow.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Within a game of this LeBum:

4 trips to the NBA finals and only 1 ring.....EMFUCKINGBARRASSING !!!!!!!
And you want us to know you as "THE CHOSEN ONE" , "THE KING"??.......... MY ARSE !!!!

The Spurs might find a way to win a game, but the Heat are big favorites tomorrow, and will be just as big or a bigger favorite for game 7 if they win tomorrow.

Is this series over already? Did I miss something?

And if the Heat lose this series, rip James and the Heat as much as you want. It will be well deserved.

The Dallas loss, James can be blamed, but in year 1 as a group, and with it still not clear whose team it was, the blame should be spread in a lot of directions.

Blaming James for losing to the Spurs with that Cavs team us plain idiotic. The Spurs were the much superior team/ roster that season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure the Spurs close it out tomorrow... I think it goes 7. Stern needs a 7 game series for financial reasons... he will work with the refs and make it happen. Also, the refs were not helping Miami last night... so I anticipate the calls will go the other way tomorrow.

I was at the game. The refs weren't helping, but they are not the reason the Heat lost.

The Heats reaction to some of the calls/no calls allowed the Spurs to get some easy baskets and wide open looks.
You can't let calls at one end allow you to not hustle back and play defense at the other end.

Home team usually gets more calls then the road team. Nothing new in any sport.

Heat earned home court and now is when that hard work hopefully is rewarded.

I honestly would rather be down 3-2 and have 2 home games vs being in the position the Spurs are in.

I said the same thing about the Heat last year vs Ok City. The Heat needed to win game 5.
Going back there and needing to win game 6 and especially 7 would have not been an easy task.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listened to Tony Parker after the game ... his comments were right on about Green.

Tony said...

"I can't believe he is still open at this point in the series...they are doubling Tim and myself... and every time I look up Danny is all by himself..."

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listened to Tony Parker after the game ... his comments were right on about Green.

Tony said...

"I can't believe he is still open at this point in the series...they are doubling Tim and myself... and every time I look up Danny is all by himself..."

i can already hear Turnip's excuses if the Heat blow this. "we only lost because the Spurs got hot from beyond the 3 point line". might as well use the same excuse again. it worked after the Mavs series a couple of seasons ago...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can already hear Turnip's excuses if the Heat blow this. "we only lost because the Spurs got hot from beyond the 3 point line". might as well use the same excuse again. it worked after the Mavs series a couple of seasons ago...:lol:

Must really suck to lead a life where your head is consumed by Lebron James and me.

If the Spurs win, it will be because as uneven as both teams have played, they will have found a way to have won 4 of them. When this is over, I highly doubt you will hear either side say they played great or anywhere near their best game. Either way, one will be NBA champs this season and nobody will care about the inconsistencies.

As far as all the Heat gloom and doom. Where's it all coming from?

Even down 3-2, we are still favored to in the series. We seem so play our best when our backs are against the wall.

Like I said, I'll take this scenario every year vs being the road team up 3-2.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Miami's inability to win back-to-back games against either Indiana or San Antonio....

I think it is San Antonio, and not Miami, who is in the better position.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Miami's inability to win back-to-back games against either Indiana or San Antonio....

the way this series has gone i can almost guarantee it. STILL the weirdest series i can remember though, Rob...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a long way from being over - I think Miami will turn it up a huge notch in the last two games. So far the Spurs have not beaten Miami when Miami has played their best ball. In fact neither team has played their best against the other's best

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be funny as hell if the Heat loses this series and ends up 1-3 in the finals. Michael Jordan never lost in the finals and yet LePussy James thinks he just as good

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been calling this series right every game so far, just missed the over on Game 2 by 1/2 pt. Miami wins the next one, take the over, I am.