• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every loss, the heat fans blame the refs. Started in the Pacers series.

Wth happened to Bk?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wth happened to Bk?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question... Is Spo on the hot seat...? If the Heat win obviously all is happy, but if not... Does Riley pull the Van Gundy card and take over again...? If he doesn't, does he move one/two of the big 3...? 1-2 in the finals is not what Bronny signed up for... :sadbron:

If the Heat lose, I think the only person on the hot seat(right or wrong) is Chris Bosh. I'm not sure that anybody goes but if someone does, it'll be him IMO.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the Spurs deserve a lot of credit, just not as much as the Heat with their shitty perimeter defense and lack of effort. Every time they go down the court and jack an 18 foot 2 with out a pass like WTF wade? WTF LBJ? you fucking fucks of stupid selfish fucking hero ball.

The ridiculous refs deserve a little too. The refs called the Heat for every thing last night, which whatever. What was more damning was the missed calls when they heat closed the gap for the final time. That was when the Heat gave up for the final time. It should not have been the straw on the camel's back but it kind of was. That is not the refs fault, the Heat should want this a whole lot more than they do.

The Spurs get a lot of credit for shooting amazing from down town, hitting everything it seemed whether there was a hand in their face and it was 26 foot away or not did not seem to matter on whether the shot was going in. They also had some great passes down low.

Come on, Botslayer, CRY. CRY. Let's see the tears, botslayer. Cry. Cry. Cry...It's all the refs fault, even though Lebron has like 2 fouls the entire series despite committing like 20...

Come on Botslayer. Let's see the tears. Cry. Come on, cry.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Miami in Game 6. Not sure about Game 7, though. Should be a great one!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Botslayer, CRY. CRY. Let's see the tears, botslayer. Cry. Cry. Cry...It's all the refs fault, even though Lebron has like 2 fouls the entire series despite committing like 20...

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Heat's adjustments so far are Wade and LBJ are in teammate timeout and Romo is being flown in to sit behind the Spurs Bench. Jessica Simpson has agreed to sit next to him but Romo is unaware of this.
:laugh3::lol::clap::clap::laugh3::suds:

ChiTownCliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy for the Spurs! I really hope Tim Duncan gets another ring and retires an all-time great! What a way for him to leave the game. Knocking out a team everyone thought would stroll to a Championship. Duncan looked ready to retire a couple of years ago but he still has it. Not nearly what he was but still very solid. Would love to see the Heat lose but I would be happier about Duncan retiring on a fantastic note.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Green tweeted this, about himself, a year ago after OKC beat the Spurs in the WCF:

970494_10151657923436100_1646135776_n.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is some creepy shit that gets you going, you might want to seek professional help about this.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miami wins this series... mark it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wth happened to Bk?

Said it before and I'll say it again:

Blaming the refs is.................................wait for it.........................................:lame:

I don't think anything happened to bk!! He said on the Heat board last night that he was taking a break for a couple of days!!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it before and I'll say it again:

Blaming the refs is.................................wait for it.........................................:lame:

I don't think anything happened to bk!! He said on the Heat board last night that he was taking a break for a couple of days!!

So if they lose game 6 does that "break" turn into an indefinite leave of absence that ends with him wandering around a highway in a bathrobe drinking from a gallon of milk?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So punchline is going to miss the party tomorrow night when the heat get eliminated? iNACTIVE? i missed that.

Where is turnip? and the blackhead pupil ?

Thats why FLAUGE and BOTSLAYER are cool in my book.

Where am I?

How about spending the better part of the day flying back from San Antonio, and then the next 3 hours at Best Buy because my phone took a dump. Glad you missed me though.

I'm here win or lose. It's basketball games, not liver transplants. I'm much happier ( for a few days) if we win the next 2, which I fully anticipate. But if not, the Heat deserve to lose for blowing game 1.

After that, it's been one of the most uneven played series that I can ever remember.

I feel like if the Spurs want to win it, the better do it tomorrow like the Mavs did in game 6.
I just dont see us losing a game 7 at home.