• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike D'antoni be like...

Attachments

• Mike D1.jpg
    Mike D1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 103

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still Green is avg 20+ and shooting 70%, plus already has most 3's in Finals history. If they do win, what else do you have to do if you're Green to get MVP??

Im with you, he has earned the honors if the spurs win it. I dont see what else he can do. I know the media will go for the story instead of the performance. Tony Parker continues to play with the possibility of tearing his hamstring willing the spurs to a championship... I can hear it now

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Spo can't respond this thing is over in 6, Spurs smell the title.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The so-called "best player in the world" LeBron went 1-8 with Boris fuckin Diaw guarding him tonight. :pound:
Keep reaching for that LeBron over Jordan 1-on-1 matchup, LeBron nut-huggers.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Spo can't respond this thing is over in 6, Spurs smell the title.

The coach was only the minor problem for the Heat losing. How Lebron and Wade leave Danny Green alone on the perimeter still is just mind-boggling. You're literally giving the Spurs the series if you keep doing that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The so-called "best player in the world" LeBron went 1-8 with Boris fuckin Diaw guarding him tonight. :pound:
Keep reaching for that LeBron over Jordan 1-on-1 matchup, LeBron nut-huggers.

He can't post up that fat ass Diaw

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been more disappointed in the way that a "great team" can fail to show up for a big game like the Heat did last night. How many transition shots did Wade and LeBron give up because they were whining to refs instead of getting back on D? That was the difference in the game. The Spurs never stopped and the Heat took plays off. They will not win the series without complete efforts in games 6 and 7.

The play that sums everything up for me was when Wade inexplicably drove 1 on 5 with the rest of his team walking down the floor, yet to cross half court. Predictably, Wade lost the dribble, went down on the floor after the ball and took his time getting back. Since he was last down the floor, Ginobili hit a trailing Danny Green for an open three.

How many times did a play like this happen? How many times did the Heat lose sight of Danny Green and over help in half court settings? That was not a championship effort last night. Those types of lapses are inexcusable at this level.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching did make a difference last night.

Popovich was at the top of his game.

The SPURS ran the HEAT off the court.
Popovich changed their style into the 2005 Phoenix Suns.

It was fun watching the so-called old Spurs sprint up and down the court like they were hopped up on a 3 day meth bender.....

Every make/miss the Spurs pushed the ball up the court at warpspeed.
They did not let Miami get into their half court defense.

Miami has been very good in the series forcing the turnovers.
But, Pop noticed that most of the really bad turnovers happen in the half court.
Transition turnovers were not hurting SA as much as they did not lead to immediate points.

The Spurs simply channeled their Don Nelson and literally ran the Heat off the court.
Whenever Miami made runs last night, it came off period where the Spurs played half court.

Miami just never had a chance to get their defense set as SA was running the seven seconds or less offense...... The Spurs shot 60% for a reason.

I think this move completely took Miami by complete surprise.

Now, it is Spoelstra's turn to make another adjustment.....

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been more disappointed in the way that a "great team" can fail to show up for a big game like the Heat did last night. .

Within a game of this LeBum:

4 trips to the NBA finals and only 1 ring.....EMFUCKINGBARRASSING !!!!!!!
And you want us to know you as "THE CHOSEN ONE" , "THE KING"??.......... MY ARSE !!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat didn't play their best D, especially in transition, but the facts were Parker, Manu, and Green were hitting their shots w/ good D or a hand in the face. I ecpect Miami to turn it up in Game 6, like they did in Game 4. Then if Miami wins 6, it is up for grabs in Game 7-may the best tean win.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in... The Heat will have to score more points than the Spurs in order to win game 6... :sadbron:

:yahoo:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in... The Heat will have to score more points than the Spurs in order to win game 6... :sadbron:

:yahoo:

i didnt believe this bullshit when you wrote it. but then i went and did a statistical analysis. it's early, but right now i can say that over 92% of teams who score the most in an NBA game, have indeed won that game. im not sure if this carries over to other sports, but i will look into it. this could be the new cybermetrics system you have stumbled upon.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron at the post game presser...:bawling::noidea::puke::sadbron:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt believe this bullshit when you wrote it. but then i went and did a statistical analysis. it's early, but right now i can say that over 92% of teams who score the most in an NBA game, have indeed won that game. im not sure if this carries over to other sports, but i will look into it. this could be the new cybermetrics system you have stumbled upon.

This could forever change the NBA as we know it!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question... Is Spo on the hot seat...? If the Heat win obviously all is happy, but if not... Does Riley pull the Van Gundy card and take over again...? If he doesn't, does he move one/two of the big 3...? 1-2 in the finals is not what Bronny signed up for... :sadbron:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every make/miss the Spurs pushed the ball up the court at warpspeed.
They did not let Miami get into their half court defense.

That was huge adjustment. Pushing the tempo resulted in the Spurs being able to get the ball into Timmy on the block. Some of the entry passes still had to go over the top of the fronting defender, but the help defense wasn't there. Timmy's efficient low post game certainly helped open up some perimeter shooting. Neither was there for the Spurs in game 4.