• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Miami's inability to win back-to-back games against either Indiana or San Antonio....

I think it is San Antonio, and not Miami, who is in the better position.

I understand how one could look at it that way, but you can also look at it with the view that Miami has brought their 'A' game every time it has been necessary.

Anyway, I don't really think either team is worrying about or thinking about the first 5 games.
Both teams should and are approaching tonight's game as must win, even though in reality for the Spurs it isn't.

Please don't try to tell me that if the Heat win tonight that you feel the Spurs would in any way have an advantage going into Thursdays game.

You guys act like the Heat can't win 2 in a row. Yes, they haven't in a while, but they also haven't had too.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Spurs to win in 6, I'm sticking with it. My heart and mind differ, so no bet on game 6.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. San Antonio is GUARANTEED to lose tonight.

Joey Crawford is lead official.

We're going to 7 games

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's ref assignments are as I expected, Joey Crawford, Mike Callahan, Ken Mauer, alternate is Marc Davis.

Figure Heat to win, even though their fans are almost as adverse to Joey being on the court as the Spurs.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports Illustrated has a nice feature with video showing how the Spurs get the ball to Green.

Heat fans should NOT watch.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever the league needs a SPURS loss....

Time to roll out Joey Crawford.

It is disgusting that the league would use him when the other crews have been flawless.

There is no reason to bring an official that has past history and dislike for the Spurs.

Unless of course, a game 7 is worth a few dozen more million dollars than a Spurs game 6 win.

Then Joey Crawford makes perfect $$$$$ense for the NBA.

SA better bring its A+ game tonight.

The Spurs are playing 5 on 6.

Thanks Mister Stern.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go right ahead, keep on going off the "odds", and the "betting favorite". Betting favorites don't determine champions, the GAME determines champions, especially in this case where neither team isn't that much greater than the other team. The betting favorite may determine who they think has the better chance, but also do not forget this.....the betting favorite is also set on how Vegas thinks the betting public will bet

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, just noticed that. I'm putting 300 on the Heat.

The ML is ridiculous to be 3-1, hard for me not to life hedge on the Spurs.

The 6.5 seems to fair for me to bet, I do not expect a blow out but would not be surprised by one, where I will again have to think how much I hate those lazy under achieving fucking Heat.

All will be forgiven if they win the next 2 games, and I guarantee they will not have a 10 game win streak next season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Miami's inability to win back-to-back games against either Indiana or San Antonio....

I think it is San Antonio, and not Miami, who is in the better position.

Especially when you consider that since the NBA went to the 2-3-2 format for the finals, only the 1988 Lakers, 1994 Rockets and 2010 Lakers have won the title when they have come home trailing 3-2!!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. San Antonio is GUARANTEED to lose tonight.

Joey Crawford is lead official.

We're going to 7 games

Agree...it will be evenly called until halftime then..........technicals on Parker to slow them down in 3rd qtr.
D Green will foul out in the 4th qtr when the wheels fall off on the Spurs thanks to the Refs.

Game 7 here we come.

Not betting tonite.Hell no

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Spurs fans. Let's not play the blame game before the game has actually been played. I do look forward to seeing what Joey has planned for his charge/bock calls!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Spurs fans. Let's not play the blame game before the game has actually been played. I do look forward to seeing what Joey has planned for his charge/bock calls!

Is this proof enough of the SPURS love for Crawford?

620x826xSpurs-Joey-Crawford-620x826.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.KDkgwk5PXX.jpg

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long way from being over - I think Miami will turn it up a huge notch in the last two games. So far the Spurs have not beaten Miami when Miami has played their best ball. In fact neither team has played their best against the other's best

You mean the last one game, except they come up short

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...it will be evenly called until halftime then..........technicals on Parker to slow them down in 3rd qtr.
D Green will foul out in the 4th qtr when the wheels fall off on the Spurs thanks to the Refs.

Game 7 here we come.

Not betting tonite.Hell no

So you are blaming the refs before the game even starts? Weak sauce.