• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, Who's the moron that said the Lakers are the better-operated franchise than the Cavs?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm...huh...?:scratch:
It's not for everyone. I wouldn't go back unless I had to for something. The ocean/beach does nothing for me and not much I'd want to do there I couldn't do here, and do it with far less traffic.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not for everyone. I wouldn't go back unless I had to for something. The ocean/beach does nothing for me and not much I'd want to do there I couldn't do here, and do it with far less traffic.

can't argue with the traffic thing. it CAN be a bitch...

only place I've ever been that was worse is NYC...

I was actually WALKING faster than the traffic was moving around Grand Central Station...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't argue with the traffic thing. it CAN be a bitch...

only place I've ever been that was worse is NYC...

I was actually WALKING faster than the traffic was moving around Grand Central Station...
Yeah. Just not my thing. standstill traffic at 10pm is harsh. I might prefer prison to living in NYC. I don't think for a second many others (any?) would choose Cleveland over LA, but really can't think of anything I'd want to do there I can't do here. Of course, doing nothing and staying home is OK by me.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line must have hit close to home since you pretty much knew at the time it was referring to you.

I know you are bitter that I have ripped you apart so many times, but I honestly thought you had progressed past troll threads aimed directly at me.

And I was never on board with the Lakers off season signings beyond LeBron.

So wrong again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Saw it after I posted.

The thing that makes the "what FA's have the Lakers signed?" question kind of moot.

They usually have only needed to sign their own FA's to contend. Whether it's Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, Pau (to name a few). They have signed plenty of top FA's.
before a 34 year old LeBron the last one was Shaq in what? 1992?

cmon now.

unless you want to count like Ron Artest. lol.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's funny? Anything hurricane says.
I think he realizes that no one in here really likes him much, so he likes to stir up shit just to see everyone get worked up. He tried that shit on Real GM and got banned in less then a week. :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you know me. I think the Lakers are in a great spot. If it's broke, don't fix it. But I have been know to be just a little biased @ times talking about the Lakers.
Magic Johnson made a lot of mistakes in this tenure already

Should have signed Lopez on a one year deal
Should have signed Randle - who would have given the Lakers some defensive capability
Should have kept Zubac - Now the Lakers are the laughing stock of the Clippers

Zubac wasnt' really a huge error, but I think the Lakers gave LeBron too much money for an aging player in decline

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he realizes that no one in here really likes him much, so he likes to stir up shit just to see everyone get worked up. He tried that shit on Real GM and got banned in less then a week. :lol:

Yet, according to him everyone else is the problem and this forum is biased against him.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, according to him everyone else is the problem and this forum is biased against him.

Not necessarily. It's just that the Pacers and Nuggets are right up there with the Cavs in the list of teams this board generally does not like.

And yes, as @True Lakers Fan pointed out, I was booted from RealGm back in 2017 for posting an article some mod didn't believe I actually wrote myself.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. It's just that the Pacers and Nuggets are right up there with the Cavs in the list of teams this board generally does not like.

And yes, as @True Lakers Fan pointed out, I was booted from RealGm back in 2017 for posting an article some mod didn't believe I actually wrote myself.

For the 900th time, nobody cares who your favorite teams are.

Nobody gives @Bolts a hard time and he is a kings fan for Christ sakes.

And it isn't Cavs fans that the board doesn't like. It is a couples specific, very annoying posters.

Everybody is good with @Shanemansj13 and most are good with @dtgold88.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 900th time, nobody cares who your favorite teams are.

Nobody gives @Bolts a hard time and he is a kings fan for Christ sakes.

And it isn't Cavs fans that the board doesn't like. It is a couples specific, very annoying posters.

Everybody is good with @Shanemansj13 and most are good with @dtgold88.

LOL we all know Shane is a bigger LeBron caddy than Damon Jones.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely has a problem - Introduced several new people to his fantasy league, but never takes the time to explain to them(especially one dude in particular) how it works, how the scoring works and etc - then gets pissed when the dude starts dumping his best players because he is pissed over the shit others are doing. I never had a problem with this guy because I took the time to explain it to him in my league and give some time that he needed. He seemed really immature, so some one had to be the adult because Cane will never be that adult you can count on.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL we all know Shane is a bigger LeBron caddy than Damon Jones.

LOL.

You realize his favorite teams are the Browns, Indians and Cavs and he is in here almost daily talking about the Cavs rebuild.

You are so far off it isn't funny.

Well, no. I guess it is funny.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pacers and Nuggets? Lmfaooo

tenor.gif

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers and Nuggets? Lmfaooo

tenor.gif

You and @tlance couldn't honestly say with a straight face that my posts wouldn't be looked upon differently if I had a Golden State logo under my SN.

People generally don't like that the most intelligent and accomplished poster on this board (you know who I'm talking about) could actually be a Cavs fan. It's all it comes down to and all it ever has.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and @tlance couldn't honestly say with a straight face that my posts wouldn't be looked upon differently if I had a Golden State logo under my SN.

People generally don't like that the most intelligent and accomplished poster on this board (you know who I'm talking about) could actually be a Cavs fan. It's all it comes down to and all it ever has.

Yes I can.

Because if a Warrior or Laker fan acted like you do they would get just as much crap for it.

See @Montalban

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what in the bloody blue fuckin' hell...??!!!!!!:spit:

LMFAO, this fat freak is STILL kissing Wiggy's dick...!!!:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a Heat fan dude. Never rooted for the Cavs in my life