• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, Who's the moron that said the Lakers are the better-operated franchise than the Cavs?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 years without winning a playoff game in the NBA is pretty bad slugger.

The Lakers will win a playoff game (and series) before the Cavs. You Rainbow Warrior.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. you gotta share your weed too...

The funny thing is I haven't smoked any weed since last summer. But I'll share my edibles. For a party I'll get some shatter but haven't done that in weeks.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is I haven't smoked any weed since last summer. But I'll share my edibles. For a party I'll get some shatter but haven't done that in weeks.

well, fuck. if that's the best you can do on short notice, I say go with that...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell 'em all hurricane! It's not you. It's everyone else.

Exactly right. But instead, let's just take the general approach that Kobe's magic shadow will simply rub off any any free agent that chooses to put on a Lakers jersey and in turn will lead to instant championships.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right. But instead, let's just take the general approach that Kobe's magic shadow will simply rub off any any free agent that chooses to put on a Lakers jersey and in turn will lead to instant championships.

Based on past accomplishments by the Lakers franchise, that's likely to happen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn you really can't spot sarcasm when it's right in front of you. Other than you who has made this claim?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those pesky Lakers do have a very impressive history. Still can't figure out why AD wants to play there. It's not like they have a history of great centers or something.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're off to a great start. But hey, there's still the chance that you'll win more games that you did last season. So, it's progress.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those pesky Lakers do have a very impressive history. Still can't figure out why AD wants to play there. It's not like they have a history of great centers or something.

Or have 31 finals appearances (most ever) or 16 rings (1 behind the Celtics)...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're off to a great start. But hey, there's still the chance that you'll win more games that you did last season. So, it's progress.

Don't worry, maybe between TWO favorite teams you can eventually get a second trip to the finals!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since you obviously can't figure anything out on your own let me explain it. The Lakers have a truck load of money. If you don't think they'll significantly upgrade the roster in the off season you're insane.

I haven't seen a single Lakers fan proclaim they'll win it all next year. It's called optimism on their parts. Hoping the right players end up in in the Purple & Gold. And because of the Lakers significant history chaces are they land a big time FA.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh, but we've been down for 7 years. only thing the haters wanna look at lol...

in a way, who can blame 'em, though? haters like Hurricanefatbag here were probably YELLING at their TV's for decades for the Lakers to suck for a while...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you obviously can't figure anything out on your own let me explain it. The Lakers have a truck load of money. If you don't think they'll significantly upgrade the roster in the off season you're insane.

I haven't seen a single Lakers fan proclaim they'll win it all next year. It's called optimism on their parts. Hoping the right players end up in in the Purple & Gold. And because of the Lakers significant history chaces are they land a big time FA.

oh Lord, NOW you've done it...

logic to this clown should work wonders...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, but we've been down for 7 years. only thing the haters wanna look at lol...

in a way, who can blame 'em, though? haters like Hurricanefatbag here were probably YELLING at their TV's for decades for the Lakers to suck for a while...

Hey you know me. I think the Lakers are in a great spot. If it's broke, don't fix it. But I have been know to be just a little biased @ times talking about the Lakers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do get the optimism as it's LA and they have Lebron and a ton of cap room. But because Buss and west had success does not mean Magic/Pelinka will automatically be smart.

Serious question as no one comes to mind....since max contracts have been in play who is the top FA the Lakers have signed in his prime?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do get the optimism as it's LA and they have Lebron and a ton of cap room. But because Buss and west had success does not mean Magic/Pelinka will automatically be smart.

Serious question as no one comes to mind....since max contracts have been in play who is the top FA the Lakers have signed in his prime?

Lakers had success before Buss/West and will have success after.

Lakers have rarely been in position to sign top FA as their rosters are typically loaded already with drafted/traded for talent.