• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, Who's the moron that said the Lakers are the better-operated franchise than the Cavs?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that whole AD debacle messed the chemistry up for the team. I can't imagine that many of LeBron's teammates really wanna be there anymore after # 23 was willing to trade anyone/everyone to get the Unibrow.

It did to a degree, but shortly thereafter Ingram was putting up his best numbers of the season before they found the blood clot issue. While it's tough to handle being shopped like that as a young player, I don't think it shook the team as much as publicly assumed. If anything, it was the vets that started half-assing it IMO.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did to a degree, but shortly thereafter Ingram was putting up his best numbers of the season before they found the blood clot issue. While it's tough to handle being shopped like that as a young player, I don't think it shook the team as much as publicly assumed. If anything, it was the vets that started half-assing it IMO.

True.

I never understood why LeBron continued to throw the young guys under the bus with his passive aggressive comments. Because I agree it was the vets who were the problem. Ingram and Kuz had some really good moments.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

I never understood why LeBron continued to throw the young guys under the bus with his passive aggressive comments. Because I agree it was the vets who were the problem. Ingram and Kuz had some really good moments.

Yeah, but us old guys always like to complain about "kids these days". lol

Seriously though, I heard an interesting theory from a "Lakers insider" that may explain how the kids let Lebron know of their displeasure without killing their own numbers.

Basically, he said that part of the reason the Lakers had been doing well defensively was because the kids knew that Lebron has been resting on defense for the past few years and had been covering for him.

After the AD debacle, they stopped covering for him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but us old guys always like to complain about "kids these days". lol

Seriously though, I heard an interesting theory from a "Lakers insider" that may explain how the kids let Lebron know of their displeasure without killing their own numbers.

Basically, he said that part of the reason the Lakers had been doing well defensively was because the kids knew that Lebron has been resting on defense for the past few years and had been covering for him.

After the AD debacle, they stopped covering for him.
After seeing Kuzma push him into position there is something to be said for this.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, so you're saying this ISN'T a troll thread...?

Shocked that I didn't see you use your beaten-to-death "blubber boy" remark you've been using that last three years straight. LOL

If you want to live your entire life in junior high, you don't have to worry about my approval. It's however you wish to control your own destiny.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That same cast of characters sucked last year.
They sucked without Lebron this year.

It is a false narrative to suggest Anthony Davis somehow made these guys suck because of chemistry.
No, what made them suck was LEBRON not being there.

They could have literally forced dudes on a fucking plane to sit on the runway in New Orleans for 2 days
It would not have mattered. It was the injuries not hurt feelings.

Who the fuck cares about the chemistry of random Jabroni players with years of NBA failure?
They only started to win because of Lebron, not because of some great chemistry.

You think Jordan gave two shits about the mental well being and hurt feelings of some scrub he insulted on his team.

If Lebron was healthy, they would have made the playoffs.

It really is time to stop comparing LeBron to Jordan on every little detail. Jordan's mannerisms of the 80's by no means excuses LeBron's behavior of today.

It called adaption to one's environment, and LeBron has a responsibility to not let certain details reach the media.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hornsstampede2.0 If Oladipo were healthy, we would have the #3 seed in the east playoffs.

However, "If" don't mean jack squat given that his absence has in fact exposed the flaws of our roster around him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked that I didn't see you use your beaten-to-death "blubber boy" remark you've been using that last three years straight. LOL

If you want to live your entire life in junior high, you don't have to worry about my approval. It's however you wish to control your own destiny.

what? everyone already knows you're a fat-ass. you showed your own pics here to prove it, fool lol...

as far as my education goes, well, needless to say you're WAY off, as per usual....

as far as this thread goes, it is what it is, a troll thread...

at least have the balls to own it...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? everyone already knows you're a fat-ass. you showed your own pics here to prove it, fool lol...

as far as my education goes, well, needless to say you're WAY off, as per usual....

Well shiiiiiiiiit you can't be that smart. After all you're a Lakers fans.

Good afternoon.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice double post. Looks like you're on a mission to prove something to me, and let me say I'm honored.

If by "troll post" you mean "negative remarks about the Lakers" then you're exactly right. I also just made some negative remarks about my own team in this very same thread.

I guess I'm trolling the Pacers as well.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time the word "moron" is in the thread title, that is pretty much a dead give away.

The line must have hit close to home since you pretty much knew at the time it was referring to you.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice double post. Looks like you're on a mission to prove something to me, and let me say I'm honored.

If by "troll post" you mean "negative remarks about the Lakers" then you're exactly right. I also just made some negative remarks about my own team in this very same thread.

I guess I'm trolling the Pacers as well.

LMFAO @"prove something to you", ya ignorant jelly-roll...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

hilarious. i'm not the only one that called this a troll thread. but you seem to only want to call ME for it, so who's trying to "prove something" to whom...?

DO keep trying, blubber boy...:finger2:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line must have hit close to home since you pretty much knew at the time it was referring to you.

You tell 'em all hurricane! It's not you. It's everyone else.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i wrote this thread to insult my detractors, but it's not a troll thread"

"...no, really"-Hurricanefatass

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shiiiiiiiiit you can't be that smart. After all you're a Lakers fans.

Good afternoon.
It really doesn't take an intelligent person to know who is a troll in here - you, Wiggy and Cane are a family of trolls, Brothers in arms, comrads and etc:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO @"prove something to you", ya ignorant jelly-roll...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

hilarious. i'm not the only one that called this a troll thread. but you seem to only want to call ME for it, so who's trying to "prove something" to whom...?

DO keep trying, blubber boy...:finger2:
7 years without winning a playoff game in the NBA is pretty bad slugger.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn't take an intelligent person to know who is a troll in here - you, Wiggy and Cane are a family of trolls, Brothers in arms, comrads and etc:lol:

Ouch, now that really hurt. If I stop talking shit about the Lakers can we be friends?