• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Seahawks if Lynch retires?

Without lynch, how do the Seahawks end next season

• Losing season, no playoffs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 or 2 seed and Lose in Super Bowl

• 0-16, I'm clearly a hater.

• Total voters

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West will come down to Seattle and 49ers. Arizona has a shot but must improve in some areas. I really like Ellington on Arizona. West will be tough again. Rams need a QB and they might have a shot.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is not known as a great road team, but 11-5 over the last 2 regular seaso

You are a tough crowd. 11-5 on the road the last 2 years combined looks like wayyyyyyy above average to me.

It is.

49er_Rick

Drummer for Punk Rock Barbie - Party ON!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is not known as a great road team, but 11-5 over the last 2 regular seaso

You are a tough crowd. 11-5 on the road the last 2 years combined looks like wayyyyyyy above average to me.

1 - 2 in the Super Bowl....... ROTFLMAO.

Russell Wilson drafted in 2012

11 - 5 (5 road losses)
13 - 3 (2 road losses)
12 - 4 (3 road losses) Cardinals broken.... Niners fold like a cheap suit. 1 victory by either team and NO Division.... No Super Bowl run.

Playoffs... Home games... undefeated. 4 - 0* The asterisk is for Green Bay.

Road Games.... 2 wins 2 losses.... including the Super Bowl which everybody knows they weren't even supposed to be in that game. I mean... have you ever seen a team fall apart like the Pack did.... hahahaha

Of course had the seachickens just RUN the ball.... they'd probably be back to back champs..... OH... MY.... GOD.... I'm laughing so hard right now.... because you'll never live that down. The Niners lost... okay but what a comeback. You had a 10 point lead and let Brady and the Deflatriots BEAT YOU.... hahahahahahahaha.

What's worse.... they TRIED to give you the win with terrible defense against your super lucky offense.... and STILL you managed to "throw" the game away..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... GET IT? THROW THE GAME AWAY.

Ah you seachicken fans... it never gets dull. The Niners can lose every game next season, but nothing will compare to watching chicken fans shit a brick [like Doug Baldwin did (in the Super Bowl).... what an ass.] Just watching video of them yelling.... NOoooooooooooooooooooo at their TV screens.... PRICELESS!

A mediocre team in their own division.... only dominant against poor teams.... on a good day.

2014 5 - 1 couldn't even sweep the Rams.... LOL
2013 4 - 2 The Niners were 5 - 1
2012 3 - 3 Just sad.... and chicken fans were saying that they were the better team.
2011 3 - 3 Par for the course.... hehehehe
2010 4 - 2 So were the Niners.... before Harbaugh....... hahahahahaha....

Ah seachickens.... you've had your moment in the sun because Manning is a choke artist. Now you've had the house fall on you like the wicked bitch of the west. Muah ah ahhhhhh!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superbowl champions are 9-7 in last 2 years on road. I'd happily take

Superbowl champions are 9-7 in last 2 years on road. I'd happily take 11-5!!!!!

Lynch retires, Seattle gets #1 or 2 seed, does not get lucky in playoffs.
Nothing to do with Lynch.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West will come down to Seattle and 49ers. Arizona has a shot but must improve in some areas. I really like Ellington on Arizona. West will be tough again. Rams need a QB and they might have a shot.
49ers are done son. They will finish in the basement.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless Kaepernick has a big time comeback year I have to agree with this. I think it comes down to Arizona and Seattle. Arizona in my opinion is the #1 seed this past season if it were not for all the injuries and suspensions. I can't see that happening again this upcoming season. Seattle it does depend a little on Lynch. I think they are still a winning organization as that defense is still top notch and Wilson is a guy that finds a way to win those close tough games. Throw in they do have one of the best home field advantages in the NFL right now. St. Louis can be a dark horse but again it comes down to the quarterback position. I can't see them getting anybody in the draft and Bradford is just too unreliable to stay healthy. If he can stay healthy and actually have a decent year then they do seem to have quite a few pieces around him that they could find a way to sneak into the playoffs but I don't see them winning the division.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I kind of want to slow down on the Rams hype train. That defense had a very slow start this season- they are very wet behind the ears where it counts. Rams are also injury prone where you can't be.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - 2 in the Super Bowl....... ROTFLMAO.

Russell Wilson drafted in 2012

11 - 5 (5 road losses)
13 - 3 (2 road losses)
12 - 4 (3 road losses) Cardinals broken.... Niners fold like a cheap suit. 1 victory by either team and NO Division.... No Super Bowl run.

Playoffs... Home games... undefeated. 4 - 0* The asterisk is for Green Bay.

Road Games.... 2 wins 2 losses.... including the Super Bowl which everybody knows they weren't even supposed to be in that game. I mean... have you ever seen a team fall apart like the Pack did.... hahahaha

Of course had the seachickens just RUN the ball.... they'd probably be back to back champs..... OH... MY.... GOD.... I'm laughing so hard right now.... because you'll never live that down. The Niners lost... okay but what a comeback. You had a 10 point lead and let Brady and the Deflatriots BEAT YOU.... hahahahahahahaha.

What's worse.... they TRIED to give you the win with terrible defense against your super lucky offense.... and STILL you managed to "throw" the game away..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... GET IT? THROW THE GAME AWAY.

Ah you seachicken fans... it never gets dull. The Niners can lose every game next season, but nothing will compare to watching chicken fans shit a brick [like Doug Baldwin did (in the Super Bowl).... what an ass.] Just watching video of them yelling.... NOoooooooooooooooooooo at their TV screens.... PRICELESS!

A mediocre team in their own division.... only dominant against poor teams.... on a good day.

2014 5 - 1 couldn't even sweep the Rams.... LOL
2013 4 - 2 The Niners were 5 - 1
2012 3 - 3 Just sad.... and chicken fans were saying that they were the better team.
2011 3 - 3 Par for the course.... hehehehe
2010 4 - 2 So were the Niners.... before Harbaugh....... hahahahahaha....

Ah seachickens.... you've had your moment in the sun because Manning is a choke artist. Now you've had the house fall on you like the wicked bitch of the west. Muah ah ahhhhhh!

You got to be talking about the 40whiners there, because everyone knows they are toast. Going to be a pleasure watching them implode. 49ers fans are going tell York he got some explaining to do after the season.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to be talking about the 40whiners there, because everyone knows they are toast. Going to be a pleasure watching them implode. 49ers fans are going tell York he got some explaining to do after the season.

What you think the chickens are the next dynasty? ROTFLMAO. If it weren't for remarkable luck they wouldn't have won the division the last two years.

Harbaugh walks into a 6 - 10 team, wins the west and nearly goes to the Super Bowl if it isn't for Kyle Williams.

The chickens got every lucky bounce they could get and it took the 12th douche bags, the chickens AND the refs to beat the Niners in the NFCCG. Then Manning pees his panties like a little girl and shows why he'll be remembered as a great regular season QB and a playoff BUST.

But as fate would have it.... God smiled down on NFL fans and kept the foul smelling seachickens from getting another undeserved ring. I would have LOVED to see a rematch between Rodgers and Brady.... now THAT would have been a game.

Not the chickens blowing a 10 point lead.... then a remarkable oops I got it "catch" to go along with the "I got it... no they got it" Green Bay game.... but again.... and I'll keep repeating it over and over and over again.... because it's just sooooo damn funny. Lynch could have plowed his way into the end zone but the chickens threw away the Super Bowl..... DAMN THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!

So in closing.... we know our owner sucks. He sucks.... his mom sucked too. Ever since Eddie was forced to give up the team we've sucked..... Harbaugh was okay but obviously not that great.... a former NFL QB should have been able to put up more points. We shouldn't have lost to the chickens in our house on Thanksgiving. I would have fired him too..... along with Roman.

What's the chickens excuse? The sun was in my eyes?...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :dhd:

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Kaepernick has a big time comeback year I have to agree with this. I think it comes down to Arizona and Seattle. Arizona in my opinion is the #1 seed this past season if it were not for all the injuries and suspensions. I can't see that happening again this upcoming season. Seattle it does depend a little on Lynch. I think they are still a winning organization as that defense is still top notch and Wilson is a guy that finds a way to win those close tough games. Throw in they do have one of the best home field advantages in the NFL right now. St. Louis can be a dark horse but again it comes down to the quarterback position. I can't see them getting anybody in the draft and Bradford is just too unreliable to stay healthy. If he can stay healthy and actually have a decent year then they do seem to have quite a few pieces around him that they could find a way to sneak into the playoffs but I don't see them winning the division.

The Rams and Austin Davis beat Seattle in St Louis. Last season they almost did the same thing.... which would have cost Seattle the division and their Super Bowl run. It's funny how people don't know that Seattle lost to the Niners and Cards and nearly lost to the Rams in their "mighty" Super Bowl run. That would have been their 3rd 3 - 3 division record since Carroll came on board.

If the Niners played their usual game instead of the let's blow the whole season game..... or the Cards weren't completely riddled with injuries.... Seattle doesn't win the division AGAIN.

The Cards (if healthy) are the odds on favorite to win the division. The Niners are the dark horse because they have no coaching.... however it's not certain. I suppose it's possible that they might find a scheme that works. Don't bet on it. The seachickens are a 3 - 3 division team.... so they'll be playing a first place schedule. WOW.... I just looked at their road opponents. It's going to be an UGLY season for the chickens.

Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas

AZ... always a possible loss. Weird but Arizona played them better in Seattle than they did at home.

SF... Probably sweep them unless something changes.... you never know.

St. L. Split. Rams win in St. Louis again. Bet on it.

Green Bay.... in Lambeau... Green Bay wins in a blowout. Mark my words.... they are going to blow their wad trying to score on the chickens.

Minnesota.... Seattle probably wins this game.

Baltimore.... Ravens defense dominates.... they win by 7 maybe 10.

Cincinnati.... Coin Flip..... The lesion of poo might rattle Andy Dalton into throwing a few INT's.... or he might have a huge game... he's got the receivers who can beat that secondary. They just have to protect him.

Dallas.... they beat them in Seattle.... They're the better team.... The only reason the Niners beat them this year was it was game 1 and Romo wasn't really up to speed. If the Niners played them in midseason the Cowpies would have murdered them.

My prediction for the chickens. Division... 4 - 2 2nd place.... Arizona 5 - 1

Overall season - 11 - 5 at best.... if they lose to Cincy 10 - 6... if the Niners surprise them.... 9 - 7.... oh and that's assuming they win every home game. FYI.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams and Austin Davis beat Seattle in St Louis. Last season they almost did the same thing.... which would have cost Seattle the division and their Super Bowl run. It's funny how people don't know that Seattle lost to the Niners and Cards and nearly lost to the Rams in their "mighty" Super Bowl run. That would have been their 3rd 3 - 3 division record since Carroll came on board.

If the Niners played their usual game instead of the let's blow the whole season game..... or the Cards weren't completely riddled with injuries.... Seattle doesn't win the division AGAIN.

The Cards (if healthy) are the odds on favorite to win the division. The Niners are the dark horse because they have no coaching.... however it's not certain. I suppose it's possible that they might find a scheme that works. Don't bet on it. The seachickens are a 3 - 3 division team.... so they'll be playing a first place schedule. WOW.... I just looked at their road opponents. It's going to be an UGLY season for the chickens.

Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas

AZ... always a possible loss. Weird but Arizona played them better in Seattle than they did at home.

SF... Probably sweep them unless something changes.... you never know.

St. L. Split. Rams win in St. Louis again. Bet on it.

Green Bay.... in Lambeau... Green Bay wins in a blowout. Mark my words.... they are going to blow their wad trying to score on the chickens.

Minnesota.... Seattle probably wins this game.

Baltimore.... Ravens defense dominates.... they win by 7 maybe 10.

Cincinnati.... Coin Flip..... The lesion of poo might rattle Andy Dalton into throwing a few INT's.... or he might have a huge game... he's got the receivers who can beat that secondary. They just have to protect him.

Dallas.... they beat them in Seattle.... They're the better team.... The only reason the Niners beat them this year was it was game 1 and Romo wasn't really up to speed. If the Niners played them in midseason the Cowpies would have murdered them.

My prediction for the chickens. Division... 4 - 2 2nd place.... Arizona 5 - 1

Overall season - 11 - 5 at best.... if they lose to Cincy 10 - 6... if the Niners surprise them.... 9 - 7.... oh and that's assuming they win every home game. FYI.

Ricky, you need to find a new interest cuz you obviously suck at the football thing.
Seattle has been the class of the division since we arrived.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky, you need to find a new interest cuz you obviously suck at the football thing.
Seattle has been the class of the division since we arrived.

Actually you've been the delusional jackasses of the league for a while now.... with your cheating coach who got his National Championship trophy taken away.

Adderall, Steroids, HOLDING... so bad that the league had to change the rules.... and Sherman is STILL trying to ride receivers. There is this awesome picture of Boldin crossing in front of Sherman.... and he's got a handful of Boldin's jersey pulling back as hard as he can to keep him from simply running away.

Then there is Doug Baldwin mimicking taking a dump with the football during the Super Bowl..... really classy.

Anyway.... put down the bong... go back and just look at your divisional record.... from when Carroll got there.... or R.W..... or even before that.

This last year was the FIRST time since 2007 that you won 5 games in your own division..... and your 1 loss was to the 6 - 10 RAMS...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If the Niners weren't so dysfunctional they would have beat you and no division championship... You would have been a Wild Card.... again.

Here's a reality check for you... This is Seattle's divisional record for the past 10 seasons. With a couple of exceptions.... you're a 3 - 3 team. In the last ten season your divisional winning percentage is .650 39 - 21 Not exactly creamy..... hahaha The Niners during those same years went .583 35 - 24 - 1 And this includes Alex Smith's rookie season.

5 - 1 2014
4 - 2 2013
3 - 3 2012
3 - 3 2011
4 - 2 2010
3 - 3 2009
2 - 6 2008
5 - 1 2007
3 - 3 2006 Lost divisional round to Chicago
6 - 0 2005 Lost the Super Bowl to Pittsburg
2004 Lost Wild Card game to the Rams
2003 Lost Wild Card game to the Packers..... LOL..... We want the ball and we're gonna score!!!! ROTF...

That STILL makes me smile every time I think about it. Oh you scored alright.... just for the wrong team. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As you can see.... Seattle hasn't been the cream of ANYTHING in this division or anywhere else. Which reminds me.... I made a mistake earlier about the chickens playoff record. It just that they haven't been in the playoffs very much and when they were there..... they usually lost.

3 - 5 in the AFC before joining the NFC West in 2002. Since then.... the "cream" has gone.....

11 - 8 in the playoffs .578 winning percentage. If you were to compare that winning percentage to a 16 game season it would be like winning 9.24 games.... You're basically a 9 - 7 playoff team. Congratulations.

Of course what really counts is what you do in the big game. 1 - 2 .333 winning percentage.... UGH... not good.

I think it's fair to say that Seattle hasn't exactly been stellar in the division or elsewhere but Seattle fans THINK they have. The facts speak for themselves.

You should probably not talk football.... in fact, maybe try a whole other sport.... maybe baseball is your thing....... hahahahahahahaha

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you've been the delusional jackasses of the league for a while now.... with your cheating coach who got his National Championship trophy taken away.

Adderall, Steroids, HOLDING... so bad that the league had to change the rules.... and Sherman is STILL trying to ride receivers. There is this awesome picture of Boldin crossing in front of Sherman.... and he's got a handful of Boldin's jersey pulling back as hard as he can to keep him from simply running away.

Then there is Doug Baldwin mimicking taking a dump with the football during the Super Bowl..... really classy.

Anyway.... put down the bong... go back and just look at your divisional record.... from when Carroll got there.... or R.W..... or even before that.

This last year was the FIRST time since 2007 that you won 5 games in your own division..... and your 1 loss was to the 6 - 10 RAMS...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If the Niners weren't so dysfunctional they would have beat you and no division championship... You would have been a Wild Card.... again.

Here's a reality check for you... This is Seattle's divisional record for the past 10 seasons. With a couple of exceptions.... you're a 3 - 3 team. In the last ten season your divisional winning percentage is .650 39 - 21 Not exactly creamy..... hahaha The Niners during those same years went .583 35 - 24 - 1 And this includes Alex Smith's rookie season.

5 - 1 2014
4 - 2 2013
3 - 3 2012
3 - 3 2011
4 - 2 2010
3 - 3 2009
2 - 6 2008
5 - 1 2007
3 - 3 2006 Lost divisional round to Chicago
6 - 0 2005 Lost the Super Bowl to Pittsburg
2004 Lost Wild Card game to the Rams
2003 Lost Wild Card game to the Packers..... LOL..... We want the ball and we're gonna score!!!! ROTF...

That STILL makes me smile every time I think about it. Oh you scored alright.... just for the wrong team. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As you can see.... Seattle hasn't been the cream of ANYTHING in this division or anywhere else. Which reminds me.... I made a mistake earlier about the chickens playoff record. It just that they haven't been in the playoffs very much and when they were there..... they usually lost.

3 - 5 in the AFC before joining the NFC West in 2002. Since then.... the "cream" has gone.....

11 - 8 in the playoffs .578 winning percentage. If you were to compare that winning percentage to a 16 game season it would be like winning 9.24 games.... You're basically a 9 - 7 playoff team. Congratulations.

Of course what really counts is what you do in the big game. 1 - 2 .333 winning percentage.... UGH... not good.

I think it's fair to say that Seattle hasn't exactly been stellar in the division or elsewhere but Seattle fans THINK they have. The facts speak for themselves.

You should probably not talk football.... in fact, maybe try a whole other sport.... maybe baseball is your thing....... hahahahahahahaha

I won't bore anyone here with listing Seattle's banners since we arrived in the NFCW in 2002.
While division wins are quite important, you lose at the big picture in realizing the 1st goal of a team is to win it's division.
Your logic states that it is better to go 6-0 in the division even if the team misses the playoffs.
I would contend it is better to go 0-6 (God forbid) in the division yet win the banner and advance into the playoffs.

You state that you were a Navy man from 82-86. Your initial start here is at giving Seattle a bunch of salt. No debate, just BS.
Please do this Navy vet here a favor and remove it from your sig. Your sig coupled with your rant is sort of Super Bowl Baldwin-esque in that there is an intention to represent, yet a failure at the result making those you affiliate with slightly embarrassed.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't bore anyone here with listing Seattle's banners since we arrived in the NFCW in 2002.
While division wins are quite important, you lose at the big picture in realizing the 1st goal of a team is to win it's division.
Your logic states that it is better to go 6-0 in the division even if the team misses the playoffs.
I would contend it is better to go 0-6 (God forbid) in the division yet win the banner and advance into the playoffs.

You state that you were a Navy man from 82-86. Your initial start here is at giving Seattle a bunch of salt. No debate, just BS.
Please do this Navy vet here a favor and remove it from your sig. Your sig coupled with your rant is sort of Super Bowl Baldwin-esque in that there is an intention to represent, yet a failure at the result making those you affiliate with slightly embarrassed.

HOLD THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE......

Who the hell do you think you are to tell me not to affiliate myself with the Navy. I'm a fuckin shellback crossed the equator 4 times.... dickhead.

If ANYONE around here is embarrassing themselves and the Navy it's anyone who is soooo delusional that they think going 0 - 6 in the own division is in any way a good thing. But I digress.... the MOST important thing about winning in the NFL is winning the Super Bowl... any idiot... yes even a Seattle fan knows that. And I won't... nah... I will remind you AGAIN.... 1 - 2 in the Super Bowl. And your team embarrassed themselves by acting like a bunch of spoiled children and starting a fight when the game was lost.

So I gave Seattle some shit.... so what.... that's what sports talk is all about. You say there is no debate.... I'm saying... here's the numbers to support my opinion. I think Seattle is somewhat overrated and what has happened over the past few years has taken some remarkable luck. That luck ran out on Super Bowl Sunday.

DEAL WITH IT.

You think it made me happy to watch our unbeaten record in the Super Bowl fall because of a missed call..... Even my friend who is a NY Giants fan said Crabtree was held.

And finally.... my "LOGIC" is that your team beats weaker teams on the road.... You lose to the better teams..... AND you can't even dominate your own division. THAT was my point.... I guess it was beyond your limited intellect. Maybe you should refrain from telling anyone that you're a Navy Vet as it detracts from all the services.

Let me make it REALLY simple for you.

2014 SEA Lost Super Bowl

2013 SEA Super Bowl Champs

2012 SF

2011 SF

2010 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff CHI

2009 AZ

2008 AZ

2007 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff GB

2006 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff CHI

2005 SEA Lost Super Bowl Pitts

2004 SEA Lost Wild Card Rams

2003 ST. Louis 2nd place Lost Wild Card GB

2002 SF

During the early years of Seattle joining the division... it was a doormat. You won it with a 9 - 7 record then couldn't get beyond the divisional round. The one time you made it prior to 2013 YOU LOST.

Now tell us all how you've been soooooo dominant..... or maybe division titles and losing in the playoffs is enough for seachicken fans..... seems like it has been for a long time.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My my Rick is really getting worked up.:D

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah.... well... I'm fine talking about football.... but I don't need some fucking yahoo telling me to change my sig. What an asshole.

If you wanna debate me... bring it on. Talk all the shit you want about the Niners. They had their chance and blew it. Seattle won.... good for them..... but let's keep it in reality.

They're nothing special... so far..... that may change. I doubt it.

The division is getting better. In spite of what is happening in SF.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, when the Ef Bombs start dropping we all know what that means.
If in fact if Ricky Junior was in the service 30 years ago, he should be matured to the point people shouldn't question his experience or maturity, yet I do.
It has been quite a while since I have felt the desire to spar with a Santa Claran, but I think it is time to start warming up. Considering how messed up the world is, it is nice to have a punching bag close by, and a true Whiner at that!
Welcome aboard Putz, your HMFIC.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLD THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE......

Who the hell do you think you are to tell me not to affiliate myself with the Navy. I'm a fuckin shellback crossed the equator 4 times.... dickhead.

If ANYONE around here is embarrassing themselves and the Navy it's anyone who is soooo delusional that they think going 0 - 6 in the own division is in any way a good thing. But I digress.... the MOST important thing about winning in the NFL is winning the Super Bowl... any idiot... yes even a Seattle fan knows that. And I won't... nah... I will remind you AGAIN.... 1 - 2 in the Super Bowl. And your team embarrassed themselves by acting like a bunch of spoiled children and starting a fight when the game was lost.

So I gave Seattle some shit.... so what.... that's what sports talk is all about. You say there is no debate.... I'm saying... here's the numbers to support my opinion. I think Seattle is somewhat overrated and what has happened over the past few years has taken some remarkable luck. That luck ran out on Super Bowl Sunday.

DEAL WITH IT.

You think it made me happy to watch our unbeaten record in the Super Bowl fall because of a missed call..... Even my friend who is a NY Giants fan said Crabtree was held.

And finally.... my "LOGIC" is that your team beats weaker teams on the road.... You lose to the better teams..... AND you can't even dominate your own division. THAT was my point.... I guess it was beyond your limited intellect. Maybe you should refrain from telling anyone that you're a Navy Vet as it detracts from all the services.

Let me make it REALLY simple for you.

2014 SEA Lost Super Bowl

2013 SEA Super Bowl Champs

2012 SF

2011 SF

2010 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff CHI

2009 AZ

2008 AZ

2007 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff GB

2006 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff CHI

2005 SEA Lost Super Bowl Pitts

2004 SEA Lost Wild Card Rams

2003 ST. Louis 2nd place Lost Wild Card GB

2002 SF

During the early years of Seattle joining the division... it was a doormat. You won it with a 9 - 7 record then couldn't get beyond the divisional round. The one time you made it prior to 2013 YOU LOST.

Now tell us all how you've been soooooo dominant..... or maybe division titles and losing in the playoffs is enough for seachicken fans..... seems like it has been for a long time.

Child, using your own posted data, it looks like Seattle has won the NFCW more times than the other divison teams COMBINED.
In 12 years, 7 division titles, 3 NFCCG's won,3 SB appearances, and 1 SB victory.
Whether you like it or not, very few teams have done better over. that time frame. Besides New England, who has done better over that time span?

Signed,

Your HMFIC