• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Seahawks if Lynch retires?

Without lynch, how do the Seahawks end next season

• Losing season, no playoffs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 or 2 seed and Lose in Super Bowl

• 0-16, I'm clearly a hater.

• Total voters

49er_Rick

Drummer for Punk Rock Barbie - Party ON!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when the Ef Bombs start dropping we all know what that means.
If in fact if Ricky Junior was in the service 30 years ago, he should be matured to the point people shouldn't question his experience or maturity, yet I do.
It has been quite a while since I have felt the desire to spar with a Santa Claran, but I think it is time to start warming up. Considering how messed up the world is, it is nice to have a punching bag close by, and a true Whiner at that!
Welcome aboard Putz, your HMFIC.

Sometimes you just have to say.... What the fuck.... If you can't say it you can't do it.

You can question whatever you want... question authority... question reality... won't change the TRUTH.

1 - 2 IN THE SUPER BOWL = LOSER.... That's the same record as Peyton Manning.

And sometimes you just have to tell the idiot motherfucker in charge to go fuck himself.

SO.... You think a bunch of division titles and "appearances" make Seattle all that? GREAT! Way to go Head Piss Ant in Charge of Jack Shit. That's your new title dumbass.

HPACJS.... Nah.... Let's just go with AHOLE Yep.... that works.

BTW how are all those division titles working out for you? And those Super Bowl "appearances"? Hope you enjoyed Katy Perry.... LOL. Don't bother making room in your trophy case for another Lombardi.

I wouldn't worry about any punching bag.... just keep beating on the cushions in your mom's basement... oh and scream into the pillows because you might upset the neighbors..... hahahahahahaha

I would feel sorry for you, except that rather than admit that you're team has had a nice run of luck lately... you'd rather act like some condescending prick who spouts useless stats to try to make his team sound better than they really are. Why? Is that going to get you another SB Win? Is saying we should have run Lynch going to get the Deflatriots to give you the Lombardi?

NOPE..... so get over it. The seachickens are a pretty good team. Especially in their house with thousands of fans screaming their heads off to disrupt the other team. Not unbeatable... ask Arizona and Dallas.

On the road.... they're mediocre.... losing to better teams and generally playing at the level they've played at for the past 10 years.

Within their own division there about a .500 team. All things being equal.... any team in the division regardless of record can beat Seattle and they've done it. Seattle has RARELY shown dominance within their own divisional games.... winning the division by having a better overall record and NOT a better divisional record.

Any rational ADULT can see the team for what it is. Only the irrational cry baby seachicken fans decry their Division Wins and Appearances as anything more than near misses...

The only win that REALLY matters is the Super Bowl. PERIOD.

There you go old fart... this junior just shoved the space needle of reality up your ass. Any more bullshit you'd like to sling? Hey... That's a good name for your team. The Seattle BShawks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most Seahawks fans like the Seahawks chances for another run at the SB. You sound bitter Rick, you OK?

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most Seahawks fans like the Seahawks chances for another run at the SB. You sound bitter Rick, you OK?

Eh.... I mean I'm pretty pissed off at my ownership. Clearly we have good/great players.... at many positions better than Seattle.... but our owner sucks... and he keeps hiring coaches who can't get the job done. That's got to make you mad if you're a Niner fan.... and it also demeans any Seattle victory.

You know Seattle has really lucked out. Getting Holmgren... that got you to the Super Bowl.... you almost won.

Pete Carroll another former 49er coach got you a win and a loss.... so who knows. But some of these delusional fans really throw me for a loop. Just admit that you've gotten some pretty lucky bounces and you're thankful for the 1 ring.... considering your performances on the road.

For my guys... I think we're screwed. I think Tomsula is probably a bobble head doll just nodding at whatever Baalke says. That's not a coach. But for those who think Harbaugh was all that.... explain how he couldn't figure out a way to score points when it matter most? And say what you will.... but ANYBODY with half a brain knows you don't throw a fade route to Sherman's side with Crabtree.... If it were Boldin or Vernon Davis... yeah but not Pusstree.... that guy is a wussy.... and when he leaves and plays elsewhere... BUH BYE!

Another SB run? Well... IF Arizona can't stay healthy. IF the Niners college style offense isn't enough to beat the chickens in Puka Clara, IF the Rams find a way to lose... you might end up with more than a 3 - 3 divisional record.

Then it comes down to beating Dallas in TX. Beating Green Bay in Lambeau, Baltimore and Cincinnati... say what you will but both of those teams are capable of beating the seachickens on the road.

I see 11 - 5 if you're lucky. Really lucky 12 - 4... that would mean a good divisional record like this year.

But 10 - 6 is more likely.... and worse if you lose Lynch. I see Arizona bouncing back to win the division. Then SF, SEA and STL all around 8 - 8 ish... with none of them making the playoffs.

Seattle might get another wild card but that doesn't matter. If they don't get the game in CLink.... they'll lose.

But I'm not bitter.... I would have been bitter if you ran Lynch but you threw away the SB..... so I'm...
Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy..... LOL.

It sucks what has happened to my Niners... but I just LOVE that you could have won the SB and blew it. Priceless.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you you being pissed off at ownership Rick. I remember when Ken Behring was the owner of the Seahawks, what a joke he was. 49ers fans should demand York sell the team, because there is nothing worse then a joke of a owner.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you you being pissed off at ownership Rick. I remember when Ken Behring was the owner of the Seahawks, what a joke he was. 49ers fans should demand York sell the team, because there is nothing worse then a joke of a owner.

It's definitely the most difficult thing to deal with in sports, for fans, when the owner is a clown. There really are some god awful ones in baseball. York is in over his head, imo. He's going to ,at minimum, be a chain and ball on the remainder of the Baalke era with his incoherent management. After this year long debacle with York, he's right at the top of the list for worst sports owners, imo.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd imagine Rick probably likes Paul Allen quite a bit. I mean, just imagine how much Paul must pay him each month in order for the Seahawks to live inside his head like this.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rick, you sound like a familiar troll but I wont blast you for that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Rick is a upset NFL fan. York is messing things up.

York must have some kind of agenda. He get's his overpriced palace then dumps the best chance of success for the future of the team.
I appreciated the games our teams had when facing a Harbs led team.
I can't blame anyone for being pissed.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely the most difficult thing to deal with in sports, for fans, when the owner is a clown. There really are some god awful ones in baseball. York is in over his head, imo. He's going to ,at minimum, be a chain and ball on the remainder of the Baalke era with his incoherent management. After this year long debacle with York, he's right at the top of the list for worst sports owners, imo.
A owner that is crap is the worse. All you can do is pray that he sells the team. I feel fortunate that the Seahawks have a good owner. I can just image how 49ers fans are feeling right now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh.... I mean I'm pretty pissed off at my ownership. Clearly we have good/great players.... at many positions better than Seattle.... but our owner sucks... and he keeps hiring coaches who can't get the job done. That's got to make you mad if you're a Niner fan.... and it also demeans any Seattle victory.

You know Seattle has really lucked out. Getting Holmgren... that got you to the Super Bowl.... you almost won.

Pete Carroll another former 49er coach got you a win and a loss.... so who knows. But some of these delusional fans really throw me for a loop. Just admit that you've gotten some pretty lucky bounces and you're thankful for the 1 ring.... considering your performances on the road.

For my guys... I think we're screwed. I think Tomsula is probably a bobble head doll just nodding at whatever Baalke says. That's not a coach. But for those who think Harbaugh was all that.... explain how he couldn't figure out a way to score points when it matter most? And say what you will.... but ANYBODY with half a brain knows you don't throw a fade route to Sherman's side with Crabtree.... If it were Boldin or Vernon Davis... yeah but not Pusstree.... that guy is a wussy.... and when he leaves and plays elsewhere... BUH BYE!

Another SB run? Well... IF Arizona can't stay healthy. IF the Niners college style offense isn't enough to beat the chickens in Puka Clara, IF the Rams find a way to lose... you might end up with more than a 3 - 3 divisional record.

Then it comes down to beating Dallas in TX. Beating Green Bay in Lambeau, Baltimore and Cincinnati... say what you will but both of those teams are capable of beating the seachickens on the road.

I see 11 - 5 if you're lucky. Really lucky 12 - 4... that would mean a good divisional record like this year.

But 10 - 6 is more likely.... and worse if you lose Lynch. I see Arizona bouncing back to win the division. Then SF, SEA and STL all around 8 - 8 ish... with none of them making the playoffs.

Seattle might get another wild card but that doesn't matter. If they don't get the game in CLink.... they'll lose.

But I'm not bitter.... I would have been bitter if you ran Lynch but you threw away the SB..... so I'm...

It sucks what has happened to my Niners... but I just LOVE that you could have won the SB and blew it. Priceless.

Rick you mentioned that you were upset with ownership. I understand that, I really though they should have keep Harbaugh. Yet you don't seem to think he was all that...OK. Your not impressed with Tomsula, so what do you feel the 49ers should have done?

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine Rick probably likes Paul Allen quite a bit. I mean, just imagine how much Paul must pay him each month in order for the Seahawks to live inside his head like this.

Now see THIS is funny. Seahawk fans actually think that we can't not talk about them. You know.... most teams... when the lose the Super Bowl just go home and shut the fuck up..... hoping that they'll make the playoffs the next season.

You wanna talk about other teams? No problem..... but the thread (genius) is about what will Seattle be like if Lynch isn't there. I say they've had a decent run with luck... without Lynch they're not a playoff team.

GOD you seahawks fans are self absorbed for a 1 - 2 Super Bowl team. If MY team had a record like that I'd just start talking about the draft and what we can do to improve.....

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick you mentioned that you were upset with ownership. I understand that, I really though they should have keep Harbaugh. Yet you don't seem to think he was all that...OK. Your not impressed with Tomsula, so what do you feel the 49ers should have done?

Well.... Harold. I wasn't mad when they decided to fire Harbaugh. I thought he made a mistake letting Kyle Williams go out and return again after the first fumble against the Giants. I wouldn't have done that..... Especially if I knew (and I would know) that the same thing happened to him in college.

2. I would have had a very long talk with him about replacing Alex Smith mid season with Kaepernick. Especially after the phenomenal game he had against the Saints in the playoffs. Then after the terrible first half in the Super Bowl.... allowing a 108 fucking yards return for a TD.... a record the Niners will NEVER live down.... I would have had a stern, on the carpet conversation about how he's now lost the first Super Bowl in franchise history. And I know we got screwed on 4th and 5 but it shouldn't have gotten to 4th and 5.

3. I would have warned him about his job and my displeasure with the offense during the 2013 season.... and finally after he claimed that throwing the fade at Richard Sherman was the right call.... I would have traded him and fired Roman. Honestly... that entire game hinged on the first possession. Aldon Smith sacks Russell Wilson and the Niners recover at the Seattle... what 15 yard line? AND THEY DON'T GET A FIRST DOWN! Roman is fired.... On the spot. I say to him... to his face, "Win or lose this game you're fired."

4. Everything after that.... all that happened last season.... blowing leads.... being unable to score in the 2nd half because other DC's figured out what we were doing.... It reminded me of The Waterboy.... Like they KNEW what our plays were going to be. Just sickening.

If Harbaugh was such a great coach.... why did he run back to college. Cleveland wanted him.... at least one other team was interested.

I gave York the benefit of the doubt thinking he wanted a TRUE SB coach.... like Shanahan or Holmgren or somebody with some kind of pedigree.... but no.... we get Tomsula. A position coach who's never even been a DC and never held a single position on the offensive side of the ball. So I don't know what to expect but I have little hope for an explosive offense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a Hawks fan or a 9er's fan but you sound pretty pissy......

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHA....I REALLY enjoy this new guy. Brand new to the Hoop, 25 posts in, all about how much he hates the Seahawks.

I don't care what he says, the fact that he's this invested in hating the Seahawks is entertaining as fuck!!!!

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway.... put down the bong... go back and just look at your divisional record.... from when Carroll got there.... or R.W..... or even before that.

Not sure why this is your measuring stick, considering that divisional champions are decided by the overall record, not the divisional one, but whatever. It's even more funny when you can remember teams like the 2010 Oakland Raiders, who went 6-0 in their division and ended the season 8-8. I guess you'd consider that a good team cause their divisional record was so great.

Here's a reality check for you... This is Seattle's divisional record for the past 10 seasons. With a couple of exceptions.... you're a 3 - 3 team. In the last ten season your divisional winning percentage is .650 39 - 21 Not exactly creamy..... hahaha The Niners during those same years went .583 35 - 24 - 1 And this includes Alex Smith's rookie season.

If you take Seattle's divisional record over the last 10 years (2005-2014) they are at .650, which, when compared to the divisional records for the entire NFL, puts them tied for 5th place. Tied for 5th place among the entire NFL. Here are the top 6, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

New England (47-13) 0.783
Indianapolis (46-14) 0.767
Green Bay (41-19) 0.683
Pittsburgh (40-20) 0.667
SEATTLE (39-21) 0.650
San Diego (39-21) 0.650

How's that for a reality check? Boom!

Does that taste a little creamy to you?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLD THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE......

Who the hell do you think you are to tell me not to affiliate myself with the Navy. I'm a fuckin shellback crossed the equator 4 times.... dickhead.

If ANYONE around here is embarrassing themselves and the Navy it's anyone who is soooo delusional that they think going 0 - 6 in the own division is in any way a good thing. But I digress.... the MOST important thing about winning in the NFL is winning the Super Bowl... any idiot... yes even a Seattle fan knows that. And I won't... nah... I will remind you AGAIN.... 1 - 2 in the Super Bowl. And your team embarrassed themselves by acting like a bunch of spoiled children and starting a fight when the game was lost.

So I gave Seattle some shit.... so what.... that's what sports talk is all about. You say there is no debate.... I'm saying... here's the numbers to support my opinion. I think Seattle is somewhat overrated and what has happened over the past few years has taken some remarkable luck. That luck ran out on Super Bowl Sunday.

DEAL WITH IT.

You think it made me happy to watch our unbeaten record in the Super Bowl fall because of a missed call..... Even my friend who is a NY Giants fan said Crabtree was held.

And finally.... my "LOGIC" is that your team beats weaker teams on the road.... You lose to the better teams..... AND you can't even dominate your own division. THAT was my point.... I guess it was beyond your limited intellect. Maybe you should refrain from telling anyone that you're a Navy Vet as it detracts from all the services.

Let me make it REALLY simple for you.

2014 SEA Lost Super Bowl

2013 SEA Super Bowl Champs

2012 SF

2011 SF

2010 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff CHI

2009 AZ

2008 AZ

2007 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff GB

2006 SEA Lost Divisional Playoff CHI

2005 SEA Lost Super Bowl Pitts

2004 SEA Lost Wild Card Rams

2003 ST. Louis 2nd place Lost Wild Card GB

2002 SF

During the early years of Seattle joining the division... it was a doormat. You won it with a 9 - 7 record then couldn't get beyond the divisional round. The one time you made it prior to 2013 YOU LOST.

Now tell us all how you've been soooooo dominant..... or maybe division titles and losing in the playoffs is enough for seachicken fans..... seems like it has been for a long time.

Damn, struck a raw nerve on that one didn't I?
Sorry Swabby, I will take it all back.

At 1st, I thought your rant was all anti Seahawk but I get why you are so pissed at your beloved 9ers. To be so close then to watch it wither away as if cancer struck.
Now your team lost it best chance at victory (Harbs) and are squeezed against the cap with a DL coach trying to navigate his way against coaches who are much better equipped to win in the West (Arians, Fisher, Carroll).
I think Baalke blows and is a puppet of the owner. I also think his last 2 drafts were weak and he has allowed your roster to age and get expensive.
So, do you blame Baalke more than York or visa versa?

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Hawks fan or a 9er's fan but you sound pretty pissy......

Now that it's been reported that Indianapolis spoke to the league about the balls being deflated PRIOR to the AFCCG.... I'm just wondering how PISSY you're going to be when they suspend Belcheat for a season.... possibly Brady too.... AND fine the team.

There is NO WAY that someone purposefully removed a couple of pounds of air pressure without Brady's expressed approval. And now the league knows it for sure.

My team sucks.... but at least we don't cheat. Too bad you can't say the same thing.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team sucks.... but at least we don't cheat. Too bad you can't say the same thing.

Yeah, I guess the last time I've heard of San Francisco cheating was back in the 90's when they were cheating the salary cap and winning Super Bowls doing it.

Oh, then there was the recent admission that Jerry Rice used stick'em AFTER it was deemed illegal, but that was during the Super Bowl years too, so that's not too recent.

I guess your team only cheated when they were winning.

Maybe I'm remembering something wrong.

49er_Rick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHA....I REALLY enjoy this new guy. Brand new to the Hoop, 25 posts in, all about how much he hates the Seahawks.

I don't care what he says, the fact that he's this invested in hating the Seahawks is entertaining as fuck!!!!

New
Not sure why this is your measuring stick, considering that divisional champions are decided by the overall record, not the divisional one, but whatever. It's even more funny when you can remember teams like the 2010 Oakland Raiders, who went 6-0 in their division and ended the season 8-8. I guess you'd consider that a good team cause their divisional record was so great.

If you take Seattle's divisional record over the last 10 years (2005-2014) they are at .650, which, when compared to the divisional records for the entire NFL, puts them tied for 5th place. Tied for 5th place among the entire NFL. Here are the top 6, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

New England (47-13) 0.783
Indianapolis (46-14) 0.767
Green Bay (41-19) 0.683
Pittsburgh (40-20) 0.667
SEATTLE (39-21) 0.650
San Diego (39-21) 0.650

How's that for a reality check? Boom!

Does that taste a little creamy to you?

Patriots NFC least.... Miami, Jets, Bills..... LOL
Indy - Jax, Hou, Tenn additional laughter.
GB - Chi, Minn, Det - Now this is a tough division so it means a lot that they have a good record. Yeah Minnesota has been up and down but I have done any big anaylsis on the divison. I just know that every season it seems like there are three teams that have nearly 10 wins.

Pitts - Also a tough division.... Yeah Cleveland is usually a failure but they do manage to beat good teams occasionally. Cincinnati has improved. The Ravens are bad ass.

So, my point here is that the Pats, Colts, Chickens and Chargers are in divisions that are weak... or at least have been. Go check it out..... for the last decade people have been talking about how weak the NFC West is and how it's re-emerging. The AFC West up and down. They don't call them the San Diego Chokers for nothing.

A mediocre team in their own division.... only dominant against poor teams.... on a good day.

2014 5 - 1 couldn't even sweep the Rams.... LOL
2013 4 - 2 The Niners were 5 - 1 (Saints game cost the Niners the division)
2012 3 - 3 Just sad.... and chicken fans were saying that they were the better team.
2011 3 - 3 Par for the course.... hehehehe
2010 4 - 2 So were the Niners.... before Harbaugh....... hahahahahaha....

Ah seachickens.... you've had your moment in the sun because Manning is a choke artist. Now you've had the house fall on you like the wicked bitch of the west. Muah ah ahhhhhh!

Let me see if I can put it to you in a way you can understand. Those stats are nice.... and they LOOK like they might mean something. But winning a division that is weak doesn't make your team dominant in the league.

Seattle over the past decade won the division and then lost in the Wild Card round or Divisional round every year... EVERY YEAR.... sometimes it was to a divisional team. Except the one season they had it together enough to make it to the Super Bowl.... and they lost. Then they went back to being mediocre.

Now they have a new coach and a new QB but any truthful, objective (as in not a seachicken fan) will tell you that they got incredibly lucky over the past two years. Just getting to the Super Bowl the first time.... everything HAD to go your way. And I know that sounds like sour grapes but think about this. If Brooks doesn't get that bullshit Personal foul against Brees in the Saints game Seattle doesn't win the division and no Super Bowl run.

This season GB folds or Seattle is watching the Super Bowl. Everything went right.... until that last play. I think it's appropriate.... and well deserved.

There's your cream... it's sour cream...... LMAO.