• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks get no Respect.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not blowing off the niners. Im blowing off their qb. Perhaps his team can bail him out again against the hawks, but hes not leading any team to à win at the clink.

THIS is arrogant.

Sanchez beat the Pats, in Foxboro, in 2009 in the post season.

Is Kaep better than Sanchez?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spudwebb_wilson.gif

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is arrogant.

If the niners play in Seattle next week, bet your house on Kap.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is arrogant.

What is your fascination with 2009? You bring up 1 game in how many home play off games in NFL history? Geez.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your fascination with 2009? You bring up 1 game in how many home play off games in NFL history? Geez.

It's PROOF that you don't want to face.

Anything can happen in the post season.

Here's another....

Did anyone have my Steelers picked to beat the Colts in the post season of 2005?

Nope.

But we did.

Did anyone have the Jets picked to beat the Colts in 1970?

Nope.

But keep ignoring history.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's PROOF that you don't want to face.

Anything can happen in the post season.

Here's another....

Did anyone have my Steelers picked to beat the Colts in the post season of 2005?

Nope.

But we did.

Did anyone have the Jets picked to beat the Colts in 1970?

Nope.

But keep ignoring history.

are you still angry about Succop's missed FG?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This can't be a serious thread. I dismissed it totally when I saw it last night. I mean Seattle fans love playing the role of underdog and have lost that over the last two years. Seattle is discussed all over the media and I can't remember a game where the majority of the media picked our opponent in any game this year.

If we actually have fans that believe we aren't getting respect they are either bandwagon fans or total pussies. There is no other option.

Why on earth does ANY fan of any team give a shit what anyone thinks of their team? Never understand that. It won't change the outcome of the game so why does it matter?

Hate my team? Think they are overrated? Can't stand our fans? Great! Doesn't change a thing for me in any way, shape, or form. I most likely hate your team too and that's how it works.

Jesus people, leave this pussy ass respect talk for kids on the playground. Just watch some fucking football and enjoy your teams run until it ends. Fuck the rest of the world.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn midnight. Nobody is saying the niners are not à very good team. Stop making something out of nothing. Im just saying that Kap doesnt have what it takes to LEAD his team to à win in Seattle. The team is defenitely good enough to bail him out though.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you still angry about Succop's missed FG?

I was never angry about his FG. I, along with most other Steelers fans, realize we didn't do enough to get in the post season. It was our own fault.

Now...back on topic.

I must have hit near the mark for you to not only go off topic but say something you thought to be an insult.

You DON'T want to play division rivals in the post season.

You also don't want to take anyone for granted. Teams that you owned can come back and kick your ass in your own house.

You know this....you just don't want to admit it.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn midnight. Nobody is saying the niners are not à very good team. Stop making something out of nothing. Im just saying that Kap doesnt have what it takes to LEAD his team to à win in Seattle. The team is defenitely good enough to bail him out though.

Kinda like what ESPN & FOX are saying about Russell Wilson today.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're splitting hairs, honey.

If you're saying that the team is good enough to bail him out - they are. Just as your QB got bailed out yesterday by his running game and defense.

And there inlies the problem.

If their QB performs poorly and gets bailed out - you rail on him. If it happens to Wilson - like it did yesterday - well, "he played well enough to win".

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks don't have respect, maybe there is confusion with the meaning of respect?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
midnightangel, you are every bit as bad as those you believe are wrong. Respect is entirely irrelevant. That means those seeking it are pussies and those attempting to define who should, or should not have it are arrogant pricks.

No one should give a fuck what you think. I know I sure don't. And you really shouldn't care what we think either. And yet here you are following around every thread with Seattle in it trying to champion the cause of knocking us down a peg.

You are exactly as bad as those you are attacking. Period.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never angry about his FG. I, along with most other Steelers fans, realize we didn't do enough to get in the post season. It was our own fault.

Now...back on topic.

I must have hit near the mark for you to not only go off topic but say something you thought to be an insult.

You DON'T want to play division rivals in the post season.

You also don't want to take anyone for granted. Teams that you owned can come back and kick your ass in your own house.

You know this....you just don't want to admit it.

you are all riled up this morning.

I've never said anywhere that a divison rival can't beat the Seahawks, I personally think the 9ers are more than capable of coming to Seattle and winning, so is Carolina.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the no respect shit is getting old. Who cares? I saw this thread last night too, but just figured jive was drinking and wanted to post that vid. But seriously, for many of these toolbags around here, theyll take what one seahawk fan says and just prétend that its gospel to all of us.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the no respect shit is getting old. Who cares? I saw this thread last night too, but just figured jive was drinking and wanted to post that vid. But seriously, for many of these toolbags around here, theyll take what one seahawk fan says and just prétend that its gospel to all of us.

I honestly thought this was a joke thread or otherwise meant to stir up shit. Can't believe for a minute any REAL seattle fan believes we haven't been getting respect. Every coach across the league respects at least our defense and the media has been on our side since last season. And frankly I'd rather they weren't. I liked being the underdog. Less expectations and if you lose less scrutiny. When you win it's that much sweeter.

Just wish both sides would get off this. Not just is Seattle getting respect, but every team. It is the dumbest subject on this board.