• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks get no Respect.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, you're right CaptainStubing, there are fans everywhere that say stupid shit. It's just this constant low self esteem crap that annoys me. It's like having some needy woman chasing you who has "daddy" issues. Grow the hell up, stand on your own 2 feet and make the best out of your life. Personally, I could care less of whether anybody likes, respects or gives 2 shits about me. And as far as my team, it's just fucking sports and entertainment. I sure as fuck don't live my life vicariously through my team, win or lose, tomorrow is another day.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're right CaptainStubing, there are fans everywhere that say stupid shit. It's just this constant low self esteem crap that annoys me. It's like having some needy woman chasing you who has "daddy" issues. Grow the hell up, stand on your own 2 feet and make the best out of your life. Personally, I could care less of whether anybody likes, respects or gives 2 shits about me. And as far as my team, it's just fucking sports and entertainment. I sure as fuck don't live my life vicariously through my team, win or lose, tomorrow is another day.

:10: you and i are on the same page with life and football. would love to have a drink with you sometime.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the both the Seahawks and the Niners. Both teams used to suck for a long time. Pete C and Harbaugh are both total bad asses, and I hope the Lions one day have a coach with their success. Both of their fan bases are super whiny but the fans have nothing to do with the respect both teams deserve.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won a divisional game yesterday, I don't understand the thread title? I mean you want more hype out of the media? ( That can be the kiss of death alot of times.)

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won a divisional game yesterday, I don't understand the thread title? I mean you want more hype out of the media? ( That can be the kiss of death alot of times.)

Yeah, I dislike their coach too. Not all that much. Just a little. But they are still in the hunt. If they do actually lose, then the hyenas can strip their bones. But they are already in the NFC Championship game. Lotta fans would take that at this point.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. but it's not just hawks fans. there are fans of every team everywhere that lose their minds and lose all objectivity. they end up sounding like morons because of it. :doh:

But on this particular board it's mostly Seahawk fans. DoubleJive wanted respect 2 years ago when they were 7-9 and before they had Russell Wilson. And what's with fans demanding respect? Am I supposed to respect their posture while sitting on the couch watching the game or how they totally devoured that last chicken wing?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's mostly because nobody likes the fans. They act like classless douches. Like when uwdawgfan posted this about my wife:

Girlfriend needs to eat a salad...just saying

Pretty classless and shows why nobody likes your fanbase. Bantar and smack talking are all in fun, but that shit crosses a line. That's my wife and mother of my daughter. That's my personal life. This is why nobody gives a shit about the Seahawks.

Easy there rv. You should know better than to blame an entire fan base over what was said or done by a few.
BTW, I think your beauty is just that, a beauty. However, putting up a picture of her on a message board might invite unflattering responses...just saying.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But on this particular board it's mostly Seahawk fans. DoubleJive wanted respect 2 years ago when they were 7-9 and before they had Russell Wilson. And what's with fans demanding respect? Am I supposed to respect their posture while sitting on the couch watching the game or how they totally devoured that last chicken wing?

well, no doubt, on this board, which is heavily seahawk fans, we see more idiot homer posts from hawks fans, but if you go to other boards with fans of other teams, you will see it everywhere.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....The Seahawks would pound the Pats into the turf.

...and may yet get the chance but the Seahawks that played yesterday would have lost to the Patriots that played yesterday.

(((briz))) ...he makes me cringe all the time!

I disagree. Yesterday we played Seahawk football to a T. Heavy on the run (see Marshawn's stats), killer kicking game (see Hauschka's stats compare vs SG's stat line), and play outstanding D (ZERO points allowed until the 4th qtr).
We don't rely on Russell unless we need to (when the game got close in the 4th qtr see 24 yard back breaker pass completion to Baldwin on 3rd and 3 setting up winning TD run).
That is how we are built. Very simple.
Your team is built more around the QB and that is the gold standard of the league. Pete prefers it exactly as we played yesterday. Often ugly, not real sexy, yet very effective. That's old school ball right there boys.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think beardown hit it spot on. Neither the team or fans act professional or like they've been there. Teams dancing after plays, fans acting like they already won the Lombardi. (see poster above)

Play the game, act like you've been there, the respect will be earned on the field. You don't earn it by clowning around.

Didn't you hear.... just two more games till they win the lombardi. You need to start respecting them NOW!

:laugh3:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two more games that if Wilson plays like he did yesterday you won't be winning.

If the defense and running game play like they did all he needs to do is take care of the ball, which he did.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Yesterday we played Seahawk football to a T. Heavy on the run (see Marshawn's stats), killer kicking game (see Hauschka's stats compare vs SG's stat line), and play outstanding D (ZERO points allowed until the 4th qtr).
We don't rely on Russell unless we need to (when the game got close in the 4th qtr see 24 yard back breaker pass completion to Baldwin on 3rd and 3 setting up winning TD run).
That is how we are built. Very simple.
Your team is built more around the QB and that is the gold standard of the league. Pete prefers it exactly as we played yesterday. Often ugly, not real sexy, yet very effective. That's old school ball right there boys.

You have to be kidding. Personally I don't even think Seattles defense looked that great. They were running all over you at times and Brees passed for 300 yards.

Seattle had a good day running the ball, but 8 of 19 for 103 yards and a 5.7 average passing.... yep that was seattle football to a "T". Not one WR with over 30 yards receiving? Yep thats Seattle football alright.

If Seattle plays like that in the next game, they won't beat either the 49ers or the Panthers. Let alone get a chance to lose a super bowl. And if Seattle is trying to be this tough nosed football team.... Percy Harvin doesn't seem to be fitting in...

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you hear.... just two more games till they win the lombardi. You need to start respecting them NOW!

:laugh3:

But this is the first time there has ever been a number 1 seed. Or maybe this is the first time a team has ever gone 13-3? Maybe it's the first time a team has ever won a divisional game. I don't know. It doesn't matter. This is a once in a quarter century team.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense and running game play like they did all he needs to do is take care of the ball, which he did.

You act like you completely shut down their offense Sonny. they ran for a 4.2 yard average and had decent success on the ground I thought. Obviously Lynch was amazing yesterday. you guys won the ground battle in that regard, but you did not shut down their run game. And Brees was able to rack up 300 yards through the air, especially later in the game. Meanwhile Wilson did not look good at all in my honest opinion. He didn't make any major mistakes, but he only made one or two plays that I thought were impressive, besides that he was below pedestrian. He was the epitome of a game manager yesterday. Nothing more.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be kidding. Personally I don't even think Seattles defense looked that great. They were running all over you at times and Brees passed for 300 yards.

Seattle had a good day running the ball, but 8 of 19 for 103 yards and a 5.7 average passing.... yep that was seattle football to a "T". Not one WR with over 30 yards receiving? Yep thats Seattle football alright.

If Seattle plays like that in the next game, they won't beat either the 49ers or the Panthers. Let alone get a chance to lose a super bowl. And if Seattle is trying to be this tough nosed football team.... Percy Harvin doesn't seem to be fitting in...

eh, i disagree with pretty much all of this. after the saints handed them a 16 pt lead, the seahawks did the right thing and went into a very conservative game plan. nothing was that impressive after that because the hawks were doing the right thing and letting their offense run time off the clock and letting their defense seal the game. survive and advance.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Hawks can hold the saints to 15 points, they hold the niners to 10

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like you completely shut down their offense Sonny. they ran for a 4.2 yard average and had decent success on the ground I thought. Obviously Lynch was amazing yesterday. you guys won the ground battle in that regard, but you did not shut down their run game. And Brees was able to rack up 300 yards through the air, especially later in the game. Meanwhile Wilson did not look good at all in my honest opinion. He didn't make any major mistakes, but he only made one or two plays that I thought were impressive, besides that he was below pedestrian. He was the epitome of a game manager yesterday. Nothing more.

You make it sound like the lost impressive 15 points ever. Lol.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except the winner.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Hawks can hold the saints to 15 points, they hold the niners to 10

If the Saints can run for a 4.2 average on the seahawks then the 49ers can run for 8.4 yard average on the seahawks.