• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks get no Respect.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker is à turd.

Hes been talking for a year how unimpressive wilsons performance in Atlanta was because the points came late and the nice numbers didnt lead to à win. Différent tune now when talking about à Seahawks opponent.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, i disagree with pretty much all of this. after the saints handed them a 16 pt lead, the seahawks did the right thing and went into a very conservative game plan. nothing was that impressive after that because the hawks were doing the right thing and letting their offense run time off the clock and letting their defense seal the game. survive and advance.

Letting their offense run time off the clock? I disagree. The Saints had a very slight edge in time of possession and the Saints D made repeated impressive 3rd down stops against the seahawks. especially later in the game when it mattered most. They allowed the Saints to claw their way back into it, after a few mishaps pretty much gave them the game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Saints can run for a 4.2 average on the seahawks then the 49ers can run for 8.4 yard average on the seahawks.

No, the niners dont have à QB that needs to be respected like brees. They can work more on the run.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get no respect because they haven't earned it.

Win a ring - then you'll get it.

They get plenty of respect because they've already earned it. I'm just not sure how much more respect you can give than regarding a team as probably the best in the league this year.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except the winner.

Trent Dilfer could have come out of the booth and led the Seahawks to a win yesterday. The good thing is that when you only throw the ball 19 times the chance of fucking it all up goes way way down.... so maybe Pete Carroll is on to something.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be kidding. Personally I don't even think Seattles defense looked that great. They were running all over you at times and Brees passed for 300 yards.

Seattle had a good day running the ball, but 8 of 19 for 103 yards and a 5.7 average passing.... yep that was seattle football to a "T". Not one WR with over 30 yards receiving? Yep thats Seattle football alright.

If Seattle plays like that in the next game, they won't beat either the 49ers or the Panthers. Let alone get a chance to lose a super bowl. And if Seattle is trying to be this tough nosed football team.... Percy Harvin doesn't seem to be fitting in...

It is apparent that you still don't have the knack for this game. You only look at stats and those stats would indictate that we lost...but like you they are wrong.
Look at the stats through the 3rd qtr and then should be able to put 2 and 2 together to realize NO HAD to throw the ball to win.
You try to make it sound like beating NO is like busting small sticks. How did SF do in their only meeting this year against NO? BTW, we were 2-0 against them.

This is just for you...:laugh3:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks O did not look impressive but Seattle's D did what mattered and yes they completely shut down the Saints.

The Saints' only two TDs came on drives where Seattle should've intercepted the ball had it not been raining and/or they collided with each other. The weather did more to help the Saints by a large margin. Seattle dropped more balls and dropped INTs. If Seattle doesn't get some bad luck by the drops, it's likely a 29-0 shut out. They dropped like 3 INTs.

And it was interesting that Erin Andrews was saying Seattle used slicker surface gloves. They were going on early about how Seattle used some different type of gloves that were a bit more slick... and I was thinking, "WTF?"

Not to mention 52 of the Saints' yards came on the most dumb luck I've ever seen.

Seattle's D shut down the Saints..... and the Saints O is far superior to the Panthers or 9ers.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dilfer could have come out of the booth and led the Seahawks to a win yesterday. The good thing is that when you only throw the ball 19 times the chance of fucking it all up goes way way down.... so maybe Pete Carroll is on to something.

Lol. A niner fan pretending that their qb doesnt manage games and mean on other parts in order to win. Wilson is à better qb than Kap, its not even up for debate.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're forgetting that they're division rivals to you. They always play you tough. They know things about you that the Saints don't.

yeah, Sonny. You forgot the 49ers were in our division :lol:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Sonny. You forgot the 49ers were in our division :lol:

The last teams you ever want to play in the post season are division rivals.

Did anyone pick the Jets to beat the Pats in '09?

In Foxboro? But they did, right?

But go ahead, blow off the 49er's....I hope you get them.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no one is blowing off the 9ers. I don't care who comes to the Clink next week, both Carolina and San Fran are good teams.

What I'm hoping for? For Carolina and San Fran to beat the shit out of each other today.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting their offense run time off the clock? I disagree. The Saints had a very slight edge in time of possession and the Saints D made repeated impressive 3rd down stops against the seahawks. especially later in the game when it mattered most. They allowed the Saints to claw their way back into it, after a few mishaps pretty much gave them the game.

Your idiocy preceeds you.
When it mattered most, when it got close in the 4th qtr, we lined up with an UDFA as the only wideout with a run formation on 3rd and 3. Russell threw a perfect 24 yard lofter which set up the winning TD on the next play.
Fool, that is what happened when it mattered most.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're forgetting that they're division rivals to you. They always play you tough. They know things about you that the Saints don't.

Yeah the last two games the 9ers played in Seattle sure were close weren't they?

Lol. A niner fan pretending that their qb doesnt manage games and mean on other parts in order to win. Wilson is à better qb than Kap, its not even up for debate.

The last month of the season I very much disagree with this.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?

They're THAT far apart are they?

Maybe in Seattle....

The rest of us see them as pretty much equal.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are we so good that it doesn't matter who our QB is? Is that what you imply?

Yes, as evidenced by our results, PC is onto something.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not blowing off the niners. Im blowing off their qb. Perhaps his team can bail him out again against the hawks, but hes not leading any team to à win at the clink.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the last two games the 9ers played in Seattle sure were close weren't they?

The last month of the season I very much disagree with this.

History lesson:

In 2009 the Pats blew the Jets out of the water, did they not? Beat them by 41 or something like that?

Who won the playoff game between them that year

The Jets.

It can happen to anyone. But please....don't believe me. Choose to believe that a division rival couldn't POSSIBLY beat the Seahawks.