• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks get no Respect.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
midnightangel, you are every bit as bad as those you believe are wrong. Respect is entirely irrelevant. That means those seeking it are pussies and those attempting to define who should, or should not have it are arrogant pricks.

No one should give a fuck what you think. I know I sure don't. And you really shouldn't care what we think either. And yet here you are following around every thread with Seattle in it trying to champion the cause of knocking us down a peg.

You are exactly as bad as those you are attacking. Period.

Some of the Seahawk fans here crow about a lack of respect, then blow off either the 49er's or Kaep?

Hypocrisy.

NEITHER QB has won a ring and both are about the same.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the Seahawk fans here crow about a lack of respect, then blow off either the 49er's or Kaep?

Hypocrisy.

Theyre not the same. Ones à good qb, one is à good athlète. Stick to talking about things that you know.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hypocrisy.

Who fucking cares?
The question is why do you care about what they think so much that you follow them around trying to make sure YOU tell them whether or not they deserve it? Who made you the respect queen? Get it?

Just STFU and leave them to their own stupidity. You come off looking like a total and complete bitch with this crusade of yours.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who fucking cares?
The question is why do you care about what they think so much that you follow them around trying to make sure YOU tell them whether or not they deserve it? Who made you the respect queen? Get it?

Just STFU and leave them to their own stupidity. You come off looking like a total and complete bitch with this crusade of yours.

:agree:

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...I just like the players that act like they've done it before. I mean...it is their job en sech.

I get celebrating big plays...particularly the players...just the every-down stuff is dumb to me.

I guess I'm an elitist cuz i dont like shucking and jiving bullshit at the professional level. sue me.

have to agree with this part

i remember a LB acting like he shut down a play after a tackle...when the runner picked up the first down :L

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're forgetting that they're division rivals to you. They always play you tough. They know things about you that the Saints don't.

Hypocrisy.

You need some new stuff as your schtick is getting old.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the every down celebrations with an *. The best secondary players in history all have a swagger about them. That cocky BS we all hate is part of what makes them great. I hate when Sherman opens his mouth and says stupid things to the media, but celebrate every hit you make and keep that edge.

The offense? No need to celebrate every 10y catch for a first down.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who fucking cares?

Strong to the hoop!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks will be respected when they show some class. There are lots of people that think the seahawks are juicing it up as well. When this team shows they deserve our repect then they shall have it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks will be respected when they show some class. There are lots of people that think the seahawks are juicing it up as well. When this team shows they deserve our repect then they shall have it.

Keep it. Theyll just beat your team. Who cares if you dont respect them àfterwards.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want respect. I want wins. Just get to, and win the SB, and who cares what anyone else thinks about your team on their way there.

In college football respect matters. You need votes to reach your post season goals and unfortunately you need others to buy into your program to get it. In the NFL you don't need a thing from anyone else. Just win and it all takes care of itself.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks don't need respect from any one ... they took it!!!

They don't have as much respect as either the Pats or Broncos since both of those QB's have rings.

Right now they're just one of 4 teams that get to play next weekend.

That haven't done anything of note.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they deserve, and will get, as much respect as the other 3 teams remaining. they don't deserve any more or any less.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...I just like the players that act like they've done it before. I mean...it is their job en sech.

I get celebrating big plays...particularly the players...just the every-down stuff is dumb to me.

I guess I'm an elitist cuz i dont like shucking and jiving bullshit at the professional level. sue me.

That's exactly what is a little different with Seattle and SF. And it shows it works in the NFL. Get guys fresh out of college, a coach fresh out of college coaching that knows the players in college still and hire them well under the cap. They are going to act like punks and jump around but they will win!!!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have as much respect as either the Pats or Broncos since both of those QB's have rings.

Right now they're just one of 4 teams that get to play next weekend.

That haven't done anything of note.

Uggghhh, why do people insist that qbs win SBs? Its a team accomplishment. The Broncos havent done anything that the hawks and niners havent done. And its been a decade since the pats have won it, though I will agree that they are the most seasoned of the teams as BB is the greatest coach of his generation.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SonnyCID;4364050[B said:
]Uggghhh, why do people insist that qbs win SBs? Its a team accomplishment.[/B] The Broncos havent done anything that the hawks and niners havent done. And its been a decade since the pats have won it, though I will agree that they are the most seasoned of the teams as BB is the greatest coach of his generation.

Not my point in this discussion.

Both QB's have been there at least twice and have won it. They know what playoff pressure feels like and wont buckle under it. They don't panic either.

I'll let Cam Newton explain it...

Cam Newton: 'Playoff football is a different speed' - NFL.com

"Playoff football is a different speed than regular season. I learned that firsthand today. You have to seize the moment when the moment allows."

THAT'S why I mentioned Brady and Manning having been there before.