• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks get no Respect.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is a more dangerous pure runner and Wilson is more dangerous creating plays out of a scramble. Both can hit down field targets and both have their passing weakness: Kaepernick doesn't check down nearly as effectively and wilson misses finding open receivers with his height.

You can't compare what GB and Carolina did against them. Seattle played them in their house just a few weeks ago and only lost it because of a blown LB coverage on Gores long run late. It wasn't Kaepernick that beat them, nor boldin, but a blown coverage that let gore gash them. And that was in their house.

Both teams know each other very well. Neither QB is going to do anything surprising at this point to the other team. Kaepernick runs left and Wilson scrambles right. They both know it.

The only x-factor then is Harvin. He is the only unknown quantity that SF hasn't seen before from Seattle. Crabree? Saw him a few weeks ago and he didn't impact the game.

If you don't contain Kaepernick he can burn you for first downs. There is no doubt. The question is can he do it on the road in Seattle where he has struggled.

If Harvin can stay healthy for more than a quarter you have to like Seattle's chances. If not it's a toss up.

He left the game with 'concussion like symptoms', yes?

I don't know if he'll be on the field this week.

Should be a great game.

Two great RB's and I think they'll get about 30 carries each.

Kaep, as of late, has been burning people on 3rd down with his legs. He did it to Green Bay and Carolina. Does Seattle spy him?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched both. Carolina doesn't have the horses outside to play as physical as they tried to, blown coverages, bad angles.... And gb did a good job covering downfield, but they dont have the speed upfront to contain Kap. Both of these weaknesses that burned them are strengths in Seattle. Add in the noise and the fact that the Seahawks defenders have straight up said that they love the way they match up against Kap, I see a decisive Seattle win. Don't get your panties in a bunch about it, just my prediction.

And isn't the weakness of Seattle's defense their play against the run and SF has a dangerous running game?

For every point you can raise about why Seattle has an advantage there is one about why SF also has theirs. I see little chance that this is a blow out either way. I don't expect either team to top 20 points and I expect mistakes from both as well as a lot of penalties on both sides of the ball for both squads. Hell, I might even be disappointed if there isn't at least one ejection at some point.

This is going to be a war. It will be dirty on both sides. Physical to the point of being illegal most of the game. They are going to be taunting each other and trying to get in each others heads.

And at the end of the game, the team that doesn't make the worst mistake in the 4th quarter, probably on defense, will win.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And isn't the weakness of Seattle's defense their play against the run and SF has a dangerous running game?

For every point you can raise about why Seattle has an advantage there is one about why SF also has theirs. I see little chance that this is a blow out either way. I don't expect either team to top 20 points and I expect mistakes from both as well as a lot of penalties on both sides of the ball for both squads. Hell, I might even be disappointed if there isn't at least one ejection at some point.

This is going to be a war. It will be dirty on both sides. Physical to the point of being illegal most of the game. They are going to be taunting each other and trying to get in each others heads.

And at the end of the game, the team that doesn't make the worst mistake in the 4th quarter, probably on defense, will win.

Good post. This is going to be a better game than Sonny wants to believe. Getting Crabtree back and beating the Hawks was huge for Kaepernicks confidence. I don't see him freaking out like he has the other two times at the Clink. It's going to be a tough game that will be decided by turnovers, IMO.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was meh in the loss against SF in SF, and has as many TD's as Int against SF this year...he's meh.
Kap has gotten better later in the year, while Wilson has faded.

You fail to realize we don't need RW to have a stellar day to beat SF.
8-19 for 142 and a rating of 63.9 in a 3TD + demolition of your beloved Whiners at The Clink (this year).
Ding dong-it is our D you need to fear. Marshawn too, who has taken ownership over the Whiners.