• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks get no Respect.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my point in this discussion.

Both QB's have been there at least twice and have won it. They know what playoff pressure feels like and wont buckle under it. They don't panic either.

I'll let Cam Newton explain it...

Cam Newton: 'Playoff football is a different speed' - NFL.com

"Playoff football is a different speed than regular season. I learned that firsthand today. You have to seize the moment when the moment allows."

THAT'S why I mentioned Brady and Manning having been there before.

kaepernick has been there before too .. but he lost :lol:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh.

It looks like Beaker got another timeout. What did he do this time?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have acted a fool on the niner board.

He seemed to be on his best behavior around here lately

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is gone for good ..

:clap:

If he was the SupersBowl guy from ESPN he never did anything in general or the 49ers sections... ONLY the Seahawks section!

Last edited by a moderator:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson! this is what Hawks fans will be shouting when they lose next week...he's the worse QB left in the playoffs by a longshot. He doesn't find/see the open receivers and is inept

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson! this is what Hawks fans will be shouting when they lose next week...he's the worse QB left in the playoffs by a longshot. He doesn't find/see the open receivers and is inept

^^^^^^

I like this guy.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker is gone? I wonder what was the final straw?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banned the week of this game?

Oh man. He'll probably toss himself off the golden gate tonight.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:

Well you have fun thinking like that.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any facts to back this up? Or just don't like him? I think it is a toss up over who is the worse QB left between Wilson and Kaep and I guess we shall find out on Sunday who can lead his team to victory.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any facts to back this up? Or just don't like him? I think it is a toss up over who is the worse QB left between Wilson and Kaep and I guess we shall find out on Sunday who can lead his team to victory.

I actually like Wilson, but I don't have a favorite team in the NFL since the Card's left STL long ago, so I root for good games, which I expect to see in both games next week. I think the problem with Wilson is that he has average to poor receivers to throw to...while Kap has dynamic receivers to throw to from TE to WR. Living near Seattle, I would love to see this city get a SB and will cheer for them to win, but I don't see it happening.

look up Wilson's ratings/stat's and see for yourself how he has declined

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banned the week of this game?

Oh man. He'll probably toss himself off the golden gate tonight.

I'm glad he is gone. There are a couple posters that are 49er fans that you can have decent football conversation with, but guys like him you can't even take with a grain of salt. You disagree with him and he goes onto have a hissy fit.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he is gone. There are a couple posters that are 49er fans that you can have decent football conversation with, but guys like him you can't even take with a grain of salt. You disagree with him and he goes onto have a hissy fit.

There are fans of every fan base here like that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Wilson, but I don't have a favorite team in the NFL since the Card's left STL long ago, so I root for good games, which I expect to see in both games next week. I think the problem with Wilson is that he has average to poor receivers to throw to...while Kap has dynamic receivers to throw to from TE to WR. Living near Seattle, I would love to see this city get a SB and will cheer for them to win, but I don't see it happening.

Just for fun look up Kaep's, Gore's, Crab's, VD's, and Boldin's #'s while playing against a Pete Carroll coached team at The Clink.
They are beyond dismal.
BTW, IIRC Wilson was 8-19 in our 29-3 smackdown at The Clink vs SF earlier this year.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't need stats to see that Wilson is running for his life because he literally has only 2 seconds to find a receiver (who can't get separation) before he gets hit. At times there are open receivers down field (like in the Saints game as you mentioned in a different thread, I think), but if you look at where Wilson is when those receivers come open, he is usually trying to avoid someone that is about to kill him. Kaep has a fantastic receiving core, but still struggles to get the ball to them. Both QBs have problems, but I would rather have Wilson on my team than one read and run Kaep.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares. Worthless trolls like Breaker don't even deserve a mention.

Hmm, you guys have the worst troll of all. The French troll who's name escapes me. I'm glad Breaker is gone, if for no other reason than him making other Niners fans look bad.