• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks get no Respect.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a fan from the AFC you seem to be overly fixated on the Seahawks. Shouldn't you be smack talking the Broncos?

Oh believe me he does plenty of that as well. Don't know how constantly he reminds us Bronco fans that if the Patriots were healthy how they beat our asses up and down the field.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect?

They were the favorite in the playoff game...Respect from Vegas.

They are a very solid team, outstanding DEF...OFC has limitations, on their home field they're almost unbeatable...I think they're getting the respect they've earned to this point.

I keep saying this...these playoff caliber teams with QBs still on their rookie contracts...the window is closing fast to be able to afford that many great players under the cap.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the favorite in the playoff game...Respect from Vegas.

They are a very solid team, outstanding DEF...OFC has limitations, on their home field they're almost unbeatable...I think they're getting the respect they've earned to this point.

I keep saying this...these playoff caliber teams with QBs still on their rookie contracts...the window is closing fast to be able to afford that many great players under the cap.

Not sure how much more respect you can get. Most of the country predicted Seattle to win the game. Many across the country are predicting Seattle to at least make it to the Super Bowl. Most of the country thinks Seattle is the best team in the NFL.

Are Seattle fans not going to be happy until everyone in the world says Seattle is the best and it is not even close?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much more respect you can get. Most of the country predicted Seattle to win the game. Many across the country are predicting Seattle to at least make it to the Super Bowl. Most of the country thinks Seattle is the best team in the NFL.

Are Seattle fans not going to be happy until everyone in the world says Seattle is the best and it is not even close?

Exactly...I think some Hawks fans (OP for this thread for instance) want the pat on the back before they've completed the task...everyone that knows football respects the team they've put on the field.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's mostly because nobody likes the fans. They act like classless douches. Like when uwdawgfan posted this about my wife:

Girlfriend needs to eat a salad...just saying

Pretty classless and shows why nobody likes your fanbase. Bantar and smack talking are all in fun, but that shit crosses a line. That's my wife and mother of my daughter. That's my personal life. This is why nobody gives a shit about the Seahawks.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Seahawks,

Win 2 more games and you won't need anyone's respect because you will have a fucking Lombardi!

That is all.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their D is badass.

I just wish they'd quit dancing after every play.

That's starts with their coach tho. That dude acts like the cheetoh-spilling pats fan on the commercials.

That type of shit is done all over the NFL, not exclusive to Seattle. Weak.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'My' team always gets disrespected. that's weak shit. c'mon people.

the homerism from certain people on this board is really fascinating..... some of the most intense i've ever seen.

have some objectivity people. the only thing homer comments do is make you look like an idiot.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Honestly, I'm with you guys on this one. If some of us would just shut up with all this nonsense of trying to play the underdog card, all of us Seattle fans would be better off. This whole whining, get no respect, poor pitiful act is getting fucking old. Every expert across the country has been saying all year that we are the best overall team in the NFL right alongside San Fran with a slight edge because of HFA. What fucking more do we need. We haven't won shit so far. Hopefully we get to the promised land and when we do, we can show some fucking class and give the other team it's due.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think any team would be honored to have guys like Tacoma_canuck as fans. :clap:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm with you guys on this one. If some of us would just shut up with all this nonsense of trying to play the underdog card, all of us Seattle fans would be better off. This whole whining, get no respect, poor pitiful act is getting fucking old. Every expert across the country has been saying all year that we are the best overall team in the NFL right alongside San Fran with a slight edge because of HFA. What fucking more do we need. We haven't won shit so far. Hopefully we get to the promised land and when we do, we can show some fucking class and give the other team it's due.

:agree:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agreed. but it's not just hawks fans. there are fans of every team everywhere that lose their minds and lose all objectivity. they end up sounding like morons because of it. :doh:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....The Seahawks would pound the Pats into the turf.

...and may yet get the chance but the Seahawks that played yesterday would have lost to the Patriots that played yesterday.

(((briz))) ...he makes me cringe all the time!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....The Seahawks would pound the Pats into the turf.

...and may yet get the chance but the Seahawks that played yesterday would have lost to the Patriots that played yesterday.

(((briz))) ...he makes me cringe all the time!

jaE1fNT.gif
is your friend.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great post, Taco. You're one of the classier Seahawk fans. :suds: