• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QBs Who'll never win a Super Bowl

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"things are obviously different"

even a smart guy like you knows that has to play out.....which was the point all along

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new season . i think the skins and boys most likely will split the season series

but we will see:suds:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones the man himself is afraid of RG3. So afraid he changed his entire defense to stop him. Tell me I'm lying? What was the reason for the change, really. Don't believe anything you hear because ego's like Jerry's would never admit to running scared, but he saw what RG3 did to his team last year. The first game he light you all up like christmas lights on thanksgiving and the last game he and Alf ran all over you. You all changed defenses BECAUSE of the Redskins and RG3. I promise you it's the reason.

In reality, that change was for a wide variety of reasons. That's not to say they won't have issues, but things were so bad last season, it will be difficult for them not to improve if the key guys stay healthy.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"things are obviously different"

even a smart guy like you knows that has to play out.....which was the point all along

No, your point all along is that last year was a fluke and that the Redskins would have a 6-10 record this year. Not what someone who's waiting to see what happens would say. Nice try though. Can't have it both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have anger issues bovey

fact remain....those opinions were stated on the cowboy board and you troll there daily. You fail to acknowledge the reasons for the 6-10 low side and 8-8 high side. You just expect everyone to roll over for RG3 and ASSUME everything will be the same.

you are what you are bovey....now point that finger and tell everyone again how you're a victim

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we stay healthy we wont go 6-10 . our team should be a strong playoff contender

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fact remain....those opinions were stated on the cowboy board and you troll there daily. You fail to acknowledge the reasons for the 6-10 low side and 8-8 high side. You just expect everyone to roll over for RG3 and ASSUME everything will be the same.

you are what you are bovey....now point that finger and tell everyone again how you're a victim

Only thing I expect is for consistency. I don't care where you said what. The fact is, your opinion is your opinion no matter where you post it. You aren't looking to see what happens, you've said HERE and on the Cowboy forum that the Redskins were a fluke last year and that they'd be 6-10.

Try again, senile, crotchety, old fool.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always good with our exchanges bovey
I think that's what gets you so scattered. Fact REMAINS...you troll the Dallas board daily and many see you like eastbay

great thing about this coming season....somebody will be right

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how I'm viewed on the Dallas board at this point. I'll continue to state my opinions on football, and if idiots equate that to what Eastbay does, they don't really understand what a troll is, or what Eastbay did on this forum or at ESPN.

Past that, you still haven't explained how you're over here preaching taking a wait and see approach when you've formed your opinion that last year was a fluke and the Redskins will be 6-10 this year. Keep avoiding that...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still haven't explained how you're over here preaching taking a wait and see approach when you've formed your opinion that last year was a fluke and the Redskins will be 6-10 this year.

sure I have....you just refuse to acknowledge it. You just counter with Bob.
an opinion is an opinion....you can't get past that

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious.. with Dallas playing a game in about 30 minutes, what could a Cowboys fan find that dam interesting on a Redskins message board?? Wouldn't most Boys fans be talking about how great the Cowboys are going to look today with... other Cowboys fans??

IM just saying.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing about PDay's "fluke" reference is, after the season...he will have to refer to it as coincidence.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

does warpath comment on the cowboys board ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, back on topic.

QBs I feel will never win a Super Bowl,

Vick, Romo, Rivers...... And this is because of a combination of problems with the afore mentioned QBs games, Age, and flaws on their respective teams. I just dont think any of them have long enough left in the league for their respective teams to become real Super Bowl contenders.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it was posted and I stand by it

It wasn't posted here....it was posted where it belonged.

I guess you stand by all your post. Last season as well, huh?. NOPE, but when you are WRONG, to save face you come up with it's a "fluke". LOL. How pitiful is that?

You continue to be the champion of "riding the fence" Cowboy fans out there PDay. Can't wait to read what words you come up with to describe the Skins this season. But, until then just call them what they are...NFCE Champions.

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, back on topic.

QBs I feel will never win a Super Bowl,

Vick, Romo, Rivers...... And this is because of a combination of problems with the afore mentioned QBs games, Age, and flaws on their respective teams. I just dont think any of them have long enough left in the league for their respective teams to become real Super Bowl contenders.
Vick, it's obvious. The man can't read defenses and makes too many turn overs. Rivers? They stripped him of sorounding talent in Sproles, Vincent Jackson, an aging TE in Gates and a bust in RB Ryan Matthews. Now those are reason for excuses in S.D. Unlike in Dallas, Romo has no excuses.
Over the years he's had the talent around him. However, he continually has bombarded any chances of Dallas making it to the post season with his untimely turnovers. This is just not a fad or trend. It's what he is and what he does.