• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QBs Who'll never win a Super Bowl

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Promo is exactly what is advertised, a choker..dude had the tools around him for yrs and the excuse is his line and WR's? Sorry but I'm not buying it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still haven't explained how you're over here preaching taking a wait and see approach when you've formed your opinion that last year was a fluke and the Redskins will be 6-10 this year.

sure I have....you just refuse to acknowledge it. You just counter with Bob.
an opinion is an opinion....you can't get past that

You are talking in circles. Saying you are both going to wait and see all while telling us last year was a fluke. Choose what side of your ass you want to speak out of.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it was posted and I stand by it

It wasn't posted here....it was posted where it belonged.

Doesn't matter where you said it. You said it, period. And actually, you said it both here and there. Either way, what's the point where you said it? You gonna whine about me posting on the Dallas forum while you are here on the Redskin forum? ... Irony.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know RGIII will never win a super bowl because he will never make it to one.

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG III has a better chance of making it to the Super Bowl then your clown of a QB Choko. HTTR

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday has to be among the thousands on thousands of Cowboy fans who continually feel his team is legit only to have to hang his head with embarrassment in the end. Redskins season was not a fluke because we have been building toward this winning attitude ever since a real coach arrived. RG3 was just the commander to an already well defined ship. The plan to skip over Gabbert and that class was all strategic. Hard to imagine Redskins going 6 and 10. That's envy and hope talking right there. btw, RG3's knee seems to be just fine. This has to piss off your fan base who only wished him the worse.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know RGIII will never win a super bowl because he will never make it to one.

Yep - since you guys have been so close recently. Give me a break. You know what they say about people in glass houses.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday has to be among the thousands on thousands of Cowboy fans who continually feel his team is legit only to have to hang his head with embarrassment in the end. Redskins season was not a fluke because we have been building toward this winning attitude ever since a real coach arrived. RG3 was just the commander to an already well defined ship. The plan to skip over Gabbert and that class was all strategic. Hard to imagine Redskins going 6 and 10. That's envy and hope talking right there. btw, RG3's knee seems to be just fine. This has to piss off your fan base who only wished him the worse.

LOL at 6-10 hurt feeling when you boys have no problem telling Dallas fans on the Dallas board about depth issues, coaching issues and 7 wins. Let's put it out there if we're going to bring my name into this. I said I expect your season record to be more the norm of season past than last years 10 wins. I based this on not having the continued health in the oline and what I see on your teams defense. I predicted 6 wins on the low side and 8 wins on the high side. I also will stick with the opinion.

NOW how about you? Any chance you can take a stand on a statement YOU made on the Dallas board?
You just stated Dallas doesn't have the depth the redskins do for the season long grind.
I said I'll give you QB & RB and asked you to explain WR,TE,OL,DL,LB,CB & safety. Can you support that or was that just you taking a shot with pom pom remarks?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"btw, RG3's knee seems to be just fine. This has to piss off your fan base who only wished him the worse"

really?
Can you show me where I or even a majority of Cowboy fans that wished poor health on RG3?

please keep my name outta your baseless posts

:lame:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at 6-10 hurt feeling when you boys have no problem telling Dallas fans on the Dallas board about depth issues, coaching issues and 7 wins. Let's put it out there if we're going to bring my name into this. I said I expect your season record to be more the norm of season past than last years 10 wins. I based this on not having the continued health in the oline and what I see on your teams defense. I predicted 6 wins on the low side and 8 wins on the high side. I also will stick with the opinion.

NOW how about you? Any chance you can take a stand on a statement YOU made on the Dallas board?
You just stated Dallas doesn't have the depth the redskins do for the season long grind.
I said I'll give you QB & RB and asked you to explain WR,TE,OL,DL,LB,CB & safety. Can you support that or was that just you taking a shot with pom pom remarks?

Actually, you are wrong about our OL. With the exception of Trent, everyone else on our OL is replaceable. We have backups that can step right in. One of the things that shanahan does real well is take OL that others have cast aside and make them functional in a zone blocking scheme. They are not power blockers so most teams don't want them. They are athletic quick linemen that can hold a block and then get to the second level.

You are also wrong about WR as proven last year. Garçon missed almost half a year and we had others step up. They are mostly no names from a league perspective, but they performed and our passing game was still effective. You might remember a guy by the name of Robinson?

The only real area of depth that are question marks at this point are safety and ILB. We have some young safeties and some vets, but the unit is dinged up and a bit unproven. Also, if we lose fletcher or Riley, we have no proven player to step in.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you are wrong about our OL. With the exception of Trent, everyone else on our OL is replaceable. We have backups that can step right in. One of the things that shanahan does real well is take OL that others have cast aside and make them functional in a zone blocking scheme. They are not power blockers so most teams don't want them. They are athletic quick linemen that can hold a block and then get to the second level.

You are also wrong about WR as proven last year. Garçon missed almost half a year and we had others step up. They are mostly no names from a league perspective, but they performed and our passing game was still effective. You might remember a guy by the name of Robinson?

The only real area of depth that are question marks at this point are safety and ILB. We have some young safeties and some vets, but the unit is dinged up and a bit unproven. Also, if we lose fletcher or Riley, we have no proven player to step in.

Joy...how am I wrong? I didn't make the statement....a redskin fan did and I asked him to explain this superior depth Washington had over Dallas. You did nothing here on the Garcon excuse for me. You talked about the greatness of shanahan with regards to oline play but the fact remains your unit missed ONE game all season. I'll have to see this greatness unfold before I assume shanahan the great. Hope you could understand that being a fan of another team and all.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joy...how am I wrong? I didn't make the statement....a redskin fan did and I asked him to explain this superior depth Washington had over Dallas. You did nothing here on the Garcon excuse for me. You talked about the greatness of shanahan with regards to oline play but the fact remains your unit missed ONE game all season. I'll have to see this greatness unfold before I assume shanahan the great. Hope you could understand that being a fan of another team and all.

I wasn't trying to do anything for you. I know I will never change your mind, you are blinded by you hate for all thing skins so I don't expect you to take an objective look. While we did have cohesion across the line for most of last year, we still have depth for every position except LT where losing Trent would make a dent. I was just pointing out you are wrong, that is all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to do anything for you. I know I will never change your mind, you are blinded by you hate for all thing skins so I don't expect you to take an objective look. While we did have cohesion across the line for most of last year, we still have depth for every position except LT where losing Trent would make a dent. I was just pointing out you are wrong, that is all.

that's fine
The only statement PDay made here was your teams record at the end of the season.
who knows....I was wrong last year, maybe it happens again

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you are blinded by you hate for all thing skins so I don't expect you to take an objective look"

funny.....I should be more like you. You're Mr. Objective

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And as far as garçon goes, are you saying our passing game was not effective? Again, we have no name receivers, but they sure got the job done, wouldn't you say? It's not always about the stats, it's about the results. You should no that first hand with the cowboys passing game. Great numbers, but has seemed to come up short the last few years, no?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you are blinded by you hate for all thing skins so I don't expect you to take an objective look"

funny.....I should be more like you. You're Mr. Objective

Where have I not been? I willingly discuss our weaknesses as well as our strengths. I have also benn open about your guys strengths as well as weaknesses. Point to where I haven't.