• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QBs Who'll never win a Super Bowl

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always claimed flacco was a good QB who could win, and I wasn't alone...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive got no bones to pick with Tony but Not one GM in the league would take Romo over Griffin IMO.

That's all I need to know

Not one GM would take Brady over Luck going forward, but that doesnt make Luck better

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even accurate. Any GM who needs to win now to keep his job takes Brady no questions asked.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco was drafted in 2008. What are you talking about? Or was this just an excuse to post a Ravens' Super Bowl pic on the Skins' page?

many people said Flacco would never win a SB and at least on the ESPN and PSR message boards last year he was the number one choice in the polls there. IDK what was said here because i wasn't here. And yes, i took advantage of the chance to brag. :yahoo:

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs Who'll never win a Super Bowl

Why beat around the bush with that title?

You could have just went with, "I want to talk negatively about Tony Romo"...Geesh...

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what team did tony banks win a superbowl for ? i dont think he did

2000 Ravens he actually was the starter for that team before he had a couple of bad games and Dilfer took over.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldnt make that trade based on RG3's potential (IF he stays healthy) and age, but if you went strictly off who would give their team the better chance to win a Super Bowl next year, Romo is still the better QB. As for Jerry's Nuts, it's hard to have a young franchise guy if you never draft one. He got luck Sean Payton wanted Romo as a CFA, or the Cowboys would still be recycling Quincy Carter's and Drew Hensons

this is what i find funny about the cowboy fan base . every chance they get they want to stick a needle in the eye of skins fans with all this RG3 health nonsense

the fact is they are so afraid that Rg3 is coming back stronger then ever and they know if they cant handle him on one leg they have no chance with 2

RG3 will not suffer another knee injury and will be a force at qb for the next 12 -15 years

based on that any Gm worth his weight in sand would take RG3 in a milisecond .

bury your head in the sand all you want but the only thing coming out of cowboy nation are hopes that rg3 gets hurt so they dont have to face him

the mantra is all the same , make RG3 a pocket passer ,he will get hurt running the read option , gloom and doom for the skins if they run the read option :10:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even accurate. Any GM who needs to win now to keep his job takes Brady no questions asked.

No. No GM would take a 36 year old Tom Brady over a 23 year old Andrew Luck. 0. Not one. The fact that the Colts cut loose of a QB just as good as Brady in Manning proves as much

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what i find funny about the cowboy fan base . every chance they get they want to stick a needle in the eye of skins fans with all this RG3 health nonsense

the fact is they are so afraid that Rg3 is coming back stronger then ever and they know if they cant handle him on one leg they have no chance with 2

RG3 will not suffer another knee injury and will be a force at qb for the next 12 -15 years

based on that any Gm worth his weight in sand would take RG3 in a milisecond .

bury your head in the sand all you want but the only thing coming out of cowboy nation are hopes that rg3 gets hurt so they dont have to face him

the mantra is all the same , make RG3 a pocket passer ,he will get hurt running the read option , gloom and doom for the skins if they run the read option :10:

With RG3 in place last season, the Redskins won the division over Dallas on the last day of the season. No one is scared of RG3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With RG3 in place last season, the Redskins won the division over Dallas on the last day of the season. No one is scared of RG3

oh yeah tell it to the giants and eagles

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah tell it to the giants and eagles

You think the Giants are scared of RG3 and the Skins or the 'Boys? I cant stand big Blue, but they have been a heck of a lot better than either of our teams for a while now

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were questions if Peyton would even play. The colts also were not legitimate contenders either way, and the GM did not have to win immediately to keep his job, which is the only criteria I claimed mattered.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has choked away as many games as anyone. He deserves what he gets.

Agreed, Romo may not have the best line.. but he had opportunities that were blown through no issue but his own fuck up.

So, he may not get AS MANY CHANCES as other QB's because of his line.. but he had chances and blew them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Giants are scared of RG3 and the Skins or the 'Boys? I cant stand big Blue, but they have been a heck of a lot better than either of our teams for a while now

stop being blind , giants defenders have come out and said they were afraid of RG3 and trying to stop him

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones the man himself is afraid of RG3. So afraid he changed his entire defense to stop him. Tell me I'm lying? What was the reason for the change, really. Don't believe anything you hear because ego's like Jerry's would never admit to running scared, but he saw what RG3 did to his team last year. The first game he light you all up like christmas lights on thanksgiving and the last game he and Alf ran all over you. You all changed defenses BECAUSE of the Redskins and RG3. I promise you it's the reason.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones the man himself is afraid of RG3. So afraid he changed his entire defense to stop him. Tell me I'm lying? What was the reason for the change, really. Don't believe anything you hear because ego's like Jerry's would never admit to running scared, but he saw what RG3 did to his team last year. The first game he light you all up like christmas lights on thanksgiving and the last game he and Alf ran all over you. You all changed defenses BECAUSE of the Redskins and RG3. I promise you it's the reason.

LOL, OK fella's if thats what yall believe, run with it. RG3 has respect because he is a talent, but fear? Maybe Rodgers or Brees, but not RG3, not yet anyway

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, OK fella's if thats what yall believe, run with it. RG3 has respect because he is a talent, but fear? Maybe Rodgers or Brees, but not RG3, not yet anyway

Im not saying that they changed the defense out of fear for RGIII...But it sure as hell looks like it....and ....

Deny it all you want......I can smell that fear all the way here in my CPU........Brokeback Nation is totally scared of what RGIII and the skins will do to them for years to come!!!!
:laugh3:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather play Brees than RG3.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After a 3-6 start the Redskins won the division completing a 7 game winning streak. Please try & state all of the facts. Also - I would be curious to poll NFL players to see if they agree with you. Doubt it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are scared of RG3. He completely obliterated your defense last year. Can't stop him. Was funny watching them try.