• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Receivers Tracker

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we have 2013, 2015 and 2016 former first round picks at receiver.
If these guys can even remotely get on the same page together and live up to their potential, this is a dangerous receiving group.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Coleman why not just sign Corey feldman

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we have 2013, 2015 and 2016 former first round picks at receiver.
If these guys can even remotely get on the same page together and live up to their potential, this is a dangerous receiving group.

If BIG IF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coleman was traded from the Browns to the Bills. The Browns are stacked at WR and with the retuen of Josh Gordon, someone had to go. Coleman, as the face of the Browns being a punching bag for the past two years was easy meat. The bills are the Bills. They just plain suck, big time. With their QBs, Coleman wouldn't make a difference and if he did shine, would highlight how much the management sucks.

Coleman has 4.3 / 40 speed. He has 4.4 speed in full pads. 'Nuff said.

This is Coleman's last stop. If he decides not to work at getting better and playing to his full ability, he'll be bagging groceries at Food Lion. If he doesn't take advantage of playing with the GOAT, then he needs a psychiatrist.

If Coleman decides to step up, Brady will make him an All-Pro. He'll have over 100 catches and more than a 1000 yards receiving. He'll also have 8-10 TDs. The one thing that no one talks about is his upper body strength and balance. He rarely loses a fight for the ball.

Bray has a magic that makes ordinary receivers very good, very good receivers become awesome. Great receivers get Gold Sports Coats.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman was traded from the Browns to the Bills. The Browns are stacked at WR and with the retuen of Josh Gordon, someone had to go. Coleman, as the face of the Browns being a punching bag for the past two years was easy meat. The bills are the Bills. They just plain suck, big time. With their QBs, Coleman wouldn't make a difference and if he did shine, would highlight how much the management sucks.

Coleman has 4.3 / 40 speed. He has 4.4 speed in full pads. 'Nuff said.

This is Coleman's last stop. If he decides not to work at getting better and playing to his full ability, he'll be bagging groceries at Food Lion. If he doesn't take advantage of playing with the GOAT, then he needs a psychiatrist.

If Coleman decides to step up, Brady will make him an All-Pro. He'll have over 100 catches and more than a 1000 yards receiving. He'll also have 8-10 TDs. The one thing that no one talks about is his upper body strength and balance. He rarely loses a fight for the ball.

Bray has a magic that makes ordinary receivers very good, very good receivers become awesome. Great receivers get Gold Sports Coats.

I hope he reaches out to Lester Hayes.

2905539854_6a64b8e384_b.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had 3 strikes in pretty much a 24 hour period.
1) After practice I guess was out doing some photo shoot and was messing around and tweaked his hamstring. Team wasn't too happy about that and they didn't really believe his story.
2) Showed up late to meetings on Saturday.
3) The team is almost certain he showed up higher than a kite when he did show up. I would expect even if he does get traded the league will drug test him and he will be suspended for the year.

There are about 7-10 teams that have called the Browns though about what it would take to trade for him. The Patriots are on that list. Others I have heard are Buffalo, Kansas City, Houston, Seattle, AZ, New York Jets, San Fran, and Baltimore

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) After practice I guess was out doing some photo shoot and was messing around and tweaked his hamstring. Team wasn't too happy about that and they didn't really believe his story.
3) The team is almost certain he showed up higher than a kite when he did show up. I would expect even if he does get traded the league will drug test him and he will be suspended for the year.

There are about 7-10 teams that have called the Browns though about what it would take to trade for him. The Patriots are on that list. Others I have heard are Buffalo, Kansas City, Houston, Seattle, AZ, New York Jets, San Fran, and Baltimore

:hope:
:hellno:
:hope:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the info, dumler

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont be rediculous. Feldman is in his late 40s. Long gone are the days when he had these kinds of moves.
iu

I don’t know about that. Feldman is the Tom Brady of the entertainment world. Just gets better with age. This is recent footage. He’s still got it!
4FDD9B53-E936-413D-A948-56987DF7E7D9.gif

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in, T.O., Dez, J. Gordon, K. Britt are all racing to Foxboro.
First one to find his way into Gillette and set up a tent in the far end zone wins a veteran contract.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That Pats are not interested. A reporter called BB last night and he flat out said the Pats aren’t interested. Though I guess it could be smoke and mirrors.