• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Patriots 2019 Roster & Moves

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill just did that to troll Hannable and Guregian for having ASJ as a roster lock

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isiah Wynn coiuld not practice. Left tackle is now in question. At today's practice, Joe Thiney moved over to LT as a temp fill in. No contact so it was just to fill the spot.

NFL Network had snipets buit nothing of significance..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting ASJ does this open the door again for a possible Rudolph signing?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is what I wondered.

Although the article says he was cut so he could have a month off for personal reasons.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That door was already open, they could have signed him before this cut had they wanted to.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That door was already open, they could have signed him before this cut had they wanted to.
Does it become more of a need now? This just opens the door that much more.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph is under contract to the Vikings at a base salary of $7.275MM. The Patriots would have to trade for Rudolph and create cap space first.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it become more of a need now? This just opens the door that much more.

Not in my opinion I think the Pats are happy with what the got. I think they see something in LaCosse. The have other TEs on the roster and went big at WR this year. I don't think they have any real interest in Rudolph. I think that is media fodder and Pats fans wish list.

Rudolph is under contract to the Vikings at a base salary of $7.275MM. The Patriots would have to trade for Rudolph and create cap space first.
Agreed another reason I don't see it happening. I just don't see the need to trade for him what would the Vikes want in return I expect its unreasonable

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in my opinion I think the Pats are happy with what the got. I think they see something in LaCosse. The have other TEs on the roster and went big at WR this year. I don't think they have any real interest in Rudolph. I think that is media fodder and Pats fans wish list.

Agreed another reason I don't see it happening. I just don't see the need to trade for him what would the Vikes want in return I expect its unreasonable

We will have 2 to 3 TE's on the roster at start of the season. 1 of them will go to practice squad when Ben returns?
LaCosse looks good. Talk about Anderson as a move TE. Andrew Beck is a very good athlete. He is an excellent blocker and has the POTENTIAlL to be a good receiver. I think Beck makes the team - for 4 weeks anyways.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isiah Wynn coiuld not practice. Left tackle is now in question. At today's practice, Joe Thiney moved over to LT as a temp fill in. No contact so it was just to fill the spot.

NFL Network had snipets buit nothing of significance..

I have seen information that he is working with trainers on training field. Apparently he was able to do all they wanted. Note that on a tendon repair, it is not just healing. it takes time to toughen up.

"solely an observer the first two days. That changed on Thursday."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Patriots offensive tackle Isaiah Wynn attempts to recover from his own torn Achilles that forced him to miss his entire rookie campaign, Wilfork has some wisdom to impart on the 22-year-old.

"The biggest thing that helped me, and the biggest thing I could tell anyone with an Achilles, was taking the recommended time and maybe even a little more, depending on how the body responds," Wilfork recently told ESPN's Mike Reiss. "The last thing you want is to start doing some things and boom! You snap it again and you're back behind the curve. That was one of the best things I did -- I listened and was staying off it."

Wilfork was back for Patriots training camp in July 2014, and Wynn appears to be working toward that same goal; New England's 2018 first-round pick has made "daily" trips to Gillette Stadium this offseason for workouts and treatment, according to Reiss.

One treatment Wilfork recommends above all else: lots of massages.
"Getting scar tissue broken down was also important," Wilfork added. "I think probably 75-80 percent of my comeback was because of my masseuse. She was probably the biggest difference-maker in coming back the way I did. It wasn't any rehab. It wasn't any training. It was my masseuse, 2-3 hours, and just breaking down the scar tissue and getting new blood flow in that area. I did that 3-4 times a week."

That treatment paid off for Wilfork, who went on to play until 2016 and told Reiss he could have played "another five, six, seven more" seasons if he wanted to.

Stay away from massage parlors.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Achilles_Injury_Treatment.gif

The biggest problem with these injuries is keeping the foot immobizedonce the surgery is complete. The human body has natural ways to move and the natural movement of the foot is the worst for an injured or torn achilles.
Time and rest is the only cure.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Achilles_Injury_Treatment.gif

The biggest problem with these injuries is keeping the foot immobizedonce the surgery is complete. The human body has natural ways to move and the natural movement of the foot is the worst for an injured or torn achilles.
Time and rest is the only cure.

Time, rest and staples!

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats trade for an NFCN TE after all...

@Justin_Rogers

The Detroit Lions are trading tight end Michael Roberts to the Patriots for a future, late-round draft pick.

(Schefter reports it’s a conditional 7th next year)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats trade for an NFCN TE after all...

@Justin_Rogers

The Detroit Lions are trading tight end Michael Roberts to the Patriots for a future, late-round draft pick.

(Schefter reports it’s a conditional 7th next year)
So more camp fodder?