• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Receivers Tracker

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman
Dorsett
Gordon
Harry
Meyers
Olszewski

D. Thomas
waiting for our cuts to go on IR

7 receivers + Slater

Got to say I was a little upset DT didn't make the cut. Looked good in his only preseason action. He may still be back after the waiver period? BB must've looked long term, can't keep everyone.

I hope Dorsett is the SB Dorsett going forward, not the invisible man fall down after catching ball version.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to say I was a little upset DT didn't make the cut. Looked good in his only preseason action. He may still be back after the waiver period? BB must've looked long term, can't keep everyone.

I hope Dorsett is the SB Dorsett going forward, not the invisible man fall down after catching ball version.

D. Thomas is not going anywhere. He is not suject to waivers so he can do us a solid by waiting.....

"The Patriots are in roster-shuffling mode right now, and one way for them to optimize the talent they're able to keep in-house is by placing injured players on the initial 53-man roster before moving them to injured reserve. Those players can then return off of IR at midseason to provide a lift. Perhaps, then, if the Patriots clear a roster spot for Thomas soon, he'll make his way back."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Thomas is not going anywhere. He is not suject to waivers so he can do us a solid by waiting.....

"The Patriots are in roster-shuffling mode right now, and one way for them to optimize the talent they're able to keep in-house is by placing injured players on the initial 53-man roster before moving them to injured reserve. Those players can then return off of IR at midseason to provide a lift. Perhaps, then, if the Patriots clear a roster spot for Thomas soon, he'll make his way back."
Thanks
I was just reading that. Good news for NE.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a pretty good game last night against the Steelers.....

Philip Dorsett is a keeper. He made the Steeler secondary look like Pop Warner candidates. {Quote. BigKen in the thread....."Thoughts After Game 1"}

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know... There's something cool about the name Sammy.