• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Receivers Tracker

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our final roster last year had 5 receivers (counting Slater)

This year?
Edelman, Gordon, Meyers, Harry, Dorsett, Berrios, Slater, Harris, Inman, Patterson, Davis, Gunner O.

Harris is one drop from an immediate cut, Davis has shown nothing, Inman was notably without effort in practiceGunner O has a snowballs chance if somebody gets injured,

I don't think we'll keep 7 but what are we going to do?
This has gone from a weakness to a possibly fearsome strength!

Where Josh Gordon Fits on Patriots Receiver Depth Chart | Heavy.com

I agree but I think Gunner makes the PS.

Also don't count out D. Thomas. I expect him back and to have a decent season. Nothing like the past but another big EZ target for TB.

With the size, speed and strength of this group I don't see how they don't put up big numbers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry flew back to New England Thursday night. He's got a bigger problem than has been told. He hurt his leg again and left immediately Starters tonight will be Berrios, Harris, Meyers, Inman and Gunner. You make the team tonight or not. Next week is regular season starters only for the first half against the Panthers and the 29th against the Giants for the first quarter. The first round of cuts will have been made to 70 and the backups get most of the work against the Giants.

September 8th is for real. First game of the season, is at home. Raising the 6th Championship banner. It's also the first Sunday night game of the season. Will Goodell be on hand for the first time since the 2004 banner was raised?

Can't wait for the real season but the wait on the 8th will be excruciating.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry flew back to New England Thursday night. He's got a bigger problem than has been told. He hurt his leg again and left immediately Starters tonight will be Berrios, Harris, Meyers, Inman and Gunner. You make the team tonight or not. Next week is regular season starters only for the first half against the Panthers and the 29th against the Giants for the first quarter. The first round of cuts will have been made to 70 and the backups get most of the work against the Giants.

September 8th is for real. First game of the season, is at home. Raising the 6th Championship banner. It's also the first Sunday night game of the season. Will Goodell be on hand for the first time since the 2004 banner was raised?

Can't wait for the real season but the wait on the 8th will be excruciating.

Well that sucks for Harry.
Hope this isn't MM part II

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that sucks for Harry.
Hope this isn't MM part II

It's a hammy. You have to work through the "tear" or strain. You also have to not tear it more. Can be a very difficult situation to manage. Too much rest and injury does not strengthen. Not enough rest and you get more tearing.
Mine was a grade 3. Did not get repaired. Now half my ass is down in my thigh!

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inman never had a chance. I guess he saves face by asking for his release before he got cut.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One down.
Thanks for making BBs decision easier.
Good luck.

I wonder if he's done with football or just tired of the Patriot way. Many vets come to NE and realize the demands are too much for them.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way too early, Rookie WR camp standouts are a dime a dozen. Then they get cut, signed by another team and do nothing. Sometimes it's nothing more than they are in peak shape as others are ramping up.
I know it's early still, but I have to call myself out. Meyer looks like the real deal. It's like a free draft pick at this point.

Based on what we are seeing now, anyone care to guess where this guy will fall on the future re-draft lists?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early still, but I have to call myself out. Meyer looks like the real deal. It's like a free draft pick at this point.

Based on what we are seeing now, anyone care to guess where this guy will fall on the future re-draft lists?
Just had one of my FFL drafts. Early as hell if you ask me but I'm not the commish.

Took Jakobi with my final pick. People probably be like who the heck is that? He was ranked like #454. I plan on having the last laugh.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most hopeful thing on Meyers yet:

He got covered in this game and still made the catches.

I have been very excited on Meyers since before we signed him. I don't think he will suddenly become a #1 but I'm going to be excited to see those vice-grip hands on the Patriots in big games.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most hopeful thing on Meyers yet:

He got covered in this game and still made the catches.

I have been very excited on Meyers since before we signed him. I don't think he will suddenly become a #1 but I'm going to be excited to see those vice-grip hands on the Patriots in big games.....

Hard to say where he ends up?
Think of a 4 WR set of N'Keal, JE11, Meyers and either DT or Gordon. Meyer will get a lot of either LBs covering him or a #4 or #5 CB. He could get a lot of opportunity.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say where he ends up?
Think of a 4 WR set of N'Keal, JE11, Meyers and either DT or Gordon. Meyer will get a lot of either LBs covering him or a #4 or #5 CB. He could get a lot of opportunity.

He couldmake Dorsett dissapear as a #3 as it looks now.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldmake Dorsett dissapear as a #3 as it looks now.....

Dorsett's time may be running out when/if everybody is healthy.

Could be good for some trade bait?

Really need to see if DT can get on the same page with TB. He may also find the door or possible trade?

NE needs to hold onto Meyers. He could be special.

Man let's get the season started already. Going to enjoy watching these guys torture the Steelers D.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorsett's time may be running out when/if everybody is healthy.

Could be good for some trade bait?

Really need to see if DT can get on the same page with TB. He may also find the door or possible trade?

NE needs to hold onto Meyers. He could be special.

Man let's get the season started already. Going to enjoy watching these guys torture the Steelers D.
Like a conditional 5th rounder? NFL rarely has productive trades.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a conditional 5th rounder? NFL rarely has productive trades.
Assuming this crop of WRs are all healthy? I'd take a 5th if they take his contract. NE traded Brisett for him.

NE has an abundance of WRs better then just cutting guys.