• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Pettis had the outfield at no doubles depth like he should have Cruz makes that catch easily. If wash doesn't have a hurt Cruz playing rf in the bottom of the 9th with a 2 run lead instead of Chavez then we win too. The blame goes to plenty of others besides Cruz. Wash still had a hand in even that debacle.

Chavez should have been in the game as a defensive replacement for Cruz. He wasn't. Managerial error Washington.

YT catching Game 3 ... for no good reason ... doesn't catch Napoli's throw on the 1st base side of the plate on a force play and TEX goes on to lose Game 3 after winning Game 2 in STL. Managerial error Washington.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did the bimbo do?

She had the audacity to ask Mark McLemore such a horrible question if he thought Yu Darvish might lack the killer instinct factor. Blasphemy!! Since then, WMW and Rev have been on a crusade to have her banned from the airwaves.

On a scale of 1 to 10 of random and harmless things to obsess over and get angry about, it's about an 11.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....again I say, "welcome back Mr Feliz."

And I hate trying to keep up with the Rangers, and yet cheering madly for whoever the A's are playing. Shit, are we going to have to expect our pitchers to give up no more than 2 runs or else get beat for the rest of the season?

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had the audacity to ask Mark McLemore such a horrible question if he thought Yu Darvish might lack the killer instinct factor. Blasphemy!! Since then, WMW and Rev have been on a crusade to have her banned from the airwaves.

On a scale of 1 to 10 of random and harmless things to obsess over and get angry about, it's about an 11.

Ooohhh was it Ali Lucia?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well it has been a good question lately

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers hitters not making this guy work at all. He's in line for a CG if the hitters keep this crap up.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your obsessive hatred of Gina Miller is bordering on troubling. Bringing up her name in every game thread, especially when she does a total of one post game show per week, is just really weird. Did she kick your cat or something? She's a pretty innocuous and fairly irrelevant person to draw such continued ire.

I didn't mention her name but guess you knew who the culprit was. Eric Nadel has the cred to comment on things that he knows something about. The Bimbo picking up stuff from Nadel and throwing out the question to McLemore on live TV not only put McLemore in a spot where it would be inappropriate to respond either way ... but showed the TV market that all she was looking for is to get a headline.

The Bimbo lost her job on Channel 11 seven years ago because she was a Bimbo after doing basically the same thing to Babe Laufenberg she did to McLemore. She's still a Bimbo.

spicesadie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's sporting an .834 OPS the last 14 days.

Romeo, I didn't realize it was that high, I missed the mark obviously. I guess I keep keying in on several pop-ups, and recall last season. I owe Mr. Kinsler an apology, lol.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it has been a good question lately

I don't think it's a matter of killer instinct. People have to remember Yu is only in his second year here and it takes time for an ace caliber pitcher to learn what it takes to shut a team down when you're only working with a 2 run lead. It's another mentality entirely and it's largely learned from experience.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooohhh was it Ali Lucia?

No, Gina Miller. They hate her with a passion for some strange reason despite the fact that she is fairly knowledgeable and respected among DFW journalists. They call her bimbo even though she was a 2-sport star athlete in both high school and college.

I just find it strange they rant about her this much and never say a word about the likes of Ric Renner and John Rhadigan who are much worse.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy can pitch a complete game. This is maddening!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo, I didn't realize it was that high, I missed the mark obviously. I guess I keep keying in on several pop-ups, and recall last season. I owe Mr. Kinsler an apology, lol.

We remember what sticks out to us.