• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started falling behind on the count to every hitter, it was obvious to "almost" everybody that he was laboring. It's 102 out there and he's not used to these higher pitch counts...a no- brainer in my mind...

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went 20-7 in August. Seriously you should stop knee jerking on a loss or two. Also give Oakland credit for taking care of business themselves. It's baseball and Texas is in a hell of a position still.
I hear ya, but this is still hard to stomach. twins are pretty weak, and were slumping when they arrived here...this is one series we should win. We still might, stay tuned...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, but this is still hard to stomach. twins are pretty weak, and were slumping when they arrived here...this is one series we should win. We still might, stay tuned...

Twins always give us hell. They could field a little league team and we'd still struggle against them.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do they do that? Mind boggling isn't it?

I'm at a loss, I never thought we'd struggle against this team. Apparently the AL central jinx is true,
and look out, here come the Royals next weekend... assuming we can take the A's series

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody expects Blackley to hold on to a 1 run lead...the offense needs to get their act together, if that even possible.

There was a media bimbo from a second-tier Fort Worth TV station on Friday night speculated that "perhaps Yu Darvish lacked the killer instinct when he failed to put the opposition away" ... when he gave up 3 runs when TEX only gave him 2 runs in support (the fifth time this season TEX had only given Yu 2 runs or less of support).

Now ... if "nobody expects Blackley to hold on to a 1 run lead" ... I guess Yu lacks the "killer instinct" not holding onto 2 runs ... while nobody expects Blackley to hold onto 1 run. Maybe the bimbo on the second-tier TV station is part of the 'nobody' majority because after all Blackley is only a temporary #5.

My rant here is with the offense and its apologists and media idiots like the Friday Night Bimbo.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pettis had the outfield at no doubles depth like he should have Cruz makes that catch easily. If wash doesn't have a hurt Cruz playing rf in the bottom of the 9th with a 2 run lead instead of Chavez then we win too. The blame goes to plenty of others besides Cruz. Wash still had a hand in even that debacle.

According to Cruz, he moved in 3 steps for no good reason. But Pettis should have recognized this immediately.

I was overseas and didn't get to watch hardly any of the WS. So I did not realize Cruz was hurt. What was this about? Or was this common knowledge and I've just forgotten.

And believe me, I'm not trying to defend Wash. He does, or doesn't do something, damn near every game which has me wondering WTF.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to know that the spoiling teams are the toughest teams to eat. Which pretty much means the sub .500 teams are hard to beat

spicesadie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi everyone, don't like the way this team is headed. Pitiful offensive output, seem to be going through the motions, no heart. It's not just hot for the team, it's hot for all those paying fans. Looks like Ian has found his "poptart" ways again. I trust the pitching as a whole, not the hitting.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi everyone, don't like the way this team is headed. Pitiful offensive output, seem to be going through the motions, no heart. It's not just hot for the team, it's hot for all those paying fans. Looks like Ian has found his "poptart" ways again. I trust the pitching as a whole, not the hitting.
Don't worry, relief is on the way...we are going to Oakland...a different Ranger team will appear there...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Cruz, he moved in 3 steps for no good reason. But Pettis should have recognized this immediately.

I was overseas and didn't get to watch hardly any of the WS. So I did not realize Cruz was hurt. What was this about? Or was this common knowledge and I've just forgotten.

And believe me, I'm not trying to defend Wash. He does, or doesn't do something, damn near every game which has me wondering WTF.

He had an abdominal strain that was hurting him pretty bad I think. In either case 3 steps wouldn't have made that much difference if he was in the right spot to begin with. He should've been about 5 feet in front of the earning track. Actually, he never should've been out there to begin with.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hamilton had muscles hanging off his bones, Cruz wasn't that hurt...it's all silliness

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had an abdominal strain that was hurting him pretty bad I think. In either case 3 steps wouldn't have made that much difference if he was in the right spot to begin with. He should've been about 5 feet in front of the earning track. Actually, he never should've been out there to begin with.

Then Hamilton should have sat too.

ridiculous

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to know that the spoiling teams are the toughest teams to eat. Which pretty much means the sub .500 teams are hard to beat

One of those bizarre things which I love about this wonderful game.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a media bimbo from a second-tier Fort Worth TV station on Friday night speculated that "perhaps Yu Darvish lacked the killer instinct when he failed to put the opposition away" ... when he gave up 3 runs when TEX only gave him 2 runs in support (the fifth time this season TEX had only given Yu 2 runs or less of support).

Now ... if "nobody expects Blackley to hold on to a 1 run lead" ... I guess Yu lacks the "killer instinct" not holding onto 2 runs ... while nobody expects Blackley to hold onto 1 run. Maybe the bimbo on the second-tier TV station is part of the 'nobody' majority because after all Blackley is only a temporary #5.

My rant here is with the offense and its apologists and media idiots like the Friday Night Bimbo.

Your obsessive hatred of Gina Miller is bordering on troubling. Bringing up her name in every game thread, especially when she does a total of one post game show per week, is just really weird. Did she kick your cat or something? She's a pretty innocuous and fairly irrelevant person to draw such continued ire.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's sporting an .834 OPS the last 14 days.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamilton had muscles hanging off his bones, Cruz wasn't that hurt...it's all silliness

Clearly you've never had an abdominal strain. Fact is he shouldn't have been out there in that inning.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: And him being out there is the crux of the biscuit as they say.