• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why it will be hard to win a World Series with wash pulling the strings. He gets results during the season and in AL parks but he's hopeless when management is of the most importance.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rays have tied up the A's....a little good news out there.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast we will have a 1 game lead going to Oakland :)

What a choke.... Schedule in our favor and we actually lose ground. Offense doesn't even try at home. I've seen enough. I'll watch when they get to Oakland maybe they will put forth a decent effort against them. If Oakland doesn't get this teams attention nobody will. The A's will see we're losing and start playing 1927 Yankees caliber baseball. Oakland is a team of misfit losers who nobody wants on their team but they mesh together so well. It's frustrating as all hell. Rant over. Hope you guys make me look like a fool by watching a great comeback. I think we'll lose 5-1 while Oakland shuts out TB. Later all. Shitty Minnesota series.... Mauer had a concussion and they traded Morneau away and we still can't beat them.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why it will be hard to win a World Series with wash pulling the strings. He gets results during the season and in AL parks but he's hopeless when management is of the most importance.

I agree. But if Cruz had made the play he should have, none of us would be near as critical of Wash as we are now. But your point on managing is well taken.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's also hard to win a WS when you can't score off the Twins

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a choke.... Schedule in our favor and we actually lose ground. Offense doesn't even try at home. I've seen enough. I'll watch when they get to Oakland maybe they will put forth a decent effort against them. If Oakland doesn't get this teams attention nobody will. The A's will see we're losing and start playing 1927 Yankees caliber baseball. Oakland is a team of misfit losers who nobody wants on their team but they mesh together so well. It's frustrating as all hell. Rant over. Hope you guys make me look like a fool by watching a great comeback. I think we'll lose 5-1 while Oakland shuts out TB. Later all. Shitty Minnesota series.... Mauer had a concussion and they traded Morneau away and we still can't beat them.

I was worried when mauer was out cause I had a feeling rangers would crap the bed or take them lightly

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Mr. Feliz. Good way to get "re-indoctrinated" back to the bigs.

Now, let's get some runs guys. Pleasseeeeee

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Rants are incredibly warranted in this situation

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have pulled him after the double
He started falling behind on the count to every hitter, it was obvious to "almost" everybody that he was laboring. It's 102 out there and he's not used to these higher pitch counts...a no- brainer in my mind...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But if Cruz had made the play he should have, none of us would be near as critical of Wash as we are now. But your point on managing is well taken.

If Pettis had the outfield at no doubles depth like he should have Cruz makes that catch easily. If wash doesn't have a hurt Cruz playing rf in the bottom of the 9th with a 2 run lead instead of Chavez then we win too. The blame goes to plenty of others besides Cruz. Wash still had a hand in even that debacle.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They went 20-7 in August. Seriously you should stop knee jerking on a loss or two. Also give Oakland credit for taking care of business themselves. It's baseball and Texas is in a hell of a position still.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also hard to win a WS when you can't score off the Twins

What does that have to do with anything? We're talking about a 7 games series with 3-4 games in an NL park.