• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's 2-1

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Gina Miller. They hate her with a passion for some strange reason despite the fact that she is fairly knowledgeable and respected among DFW journalists. They call her bimbo even though she was a 2-sport star athlete in both high school and college.

I just find it strange they rant about her this much and never say a word about the likes of Ric Renner and John Rhadigan who are much worse.

Ah ok. Ya Gina is usually pretty knowledgeable. I don't think it's a blasphemous question to ask especially considering the shit journalists that are out there. I think here asking that question is much ado about nothing.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo, I didn't realize it was that high, I missed the mark obviously. I guess I keep keying in on several pop-ups, and recall last season. I owe Mr. Kinsler an apology, lol.

His pop up rate was lower last season than the prior.

:D

all good. It's easy to hear things and assume they're true, I've done it myself

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's a matter of killer instinct. People have to remember Yu is only in his second year here and it takes time for an ace caliber pitcher to learn what it takes to shut a team down when you're only working with a 2 run lead. It's another mentality entirely and it's largely learned from experience.

Yep. He's still getting questioned even though he has a top 3 ERA in the AL lol

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers hitters not making this guy work at all. He's in line for a CG if the hitters keep this crap up.

You beat me to it. This guy is averaging less than 12 pitches an inning. If we're going to be a scratch out a run here and there kind of team - and we are - then making the pitcher work is mandatory.

Where have you gone Dave Magadan?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mention her name but guess you knew who the culprit was. Eric Nadel has the cred to comment on things that he knows something about. The Bimbo picking up stuff from Nadel and throwing out the question to McLemore on live TV not only put McLemore in a spot where it would be inappropriate to respond either way. The Bimbo lost her job on Channel 11 because she was a Bimbo seven years ago. She's still a Bimbo.

The "bimbo from Friday night" isn't tough to decipher when you've been calling her a bimbo since that night's broadcast. Again, your hatred for her is really troubling. Calling her a bimbo makes you come off as extremely misogynistic because she's a tomboy jock type who does know sports. Commenting on Friday night that you dislike her is one thing. Beating the dead horse for 3 days over someone who doesn't really matter is obsessive.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah ok. Ya Gina is usually pretty knowledgeable. I don't think it's a blasphemous question to ask especially considering the shit journalists that are out there. I think here asking that question is much ado about nothing.

I don't even know her and I'm sick of hearing about it.

my GOD, it never stops

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nefti looked good. Now Ortiz looking good. Pitching not letting it get to runaway status, there is still hope...

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well it has been a good question lately

BS ... so Yu can't hold a 2 run lead ... and therefore while pitching a no hitter it can be speculated by Lois Lane that "he lacks the killer instinct?" That's crap.

Ask Holland about run support. Ask You about run support. Ask Garza about run support. Ask Blackley about run support. Ask Perez about run support.

Rather than looking at the pitchers ... why not look at your COF starters. Murphy is gone in 2014 ... but unfortunately Rios won't.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll admit I took a nap. But when did Ortiz get back to the Rangers?

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mention her name but guess you knew who the culprit was. Eric Nadel has the cred to comment on things that he knows something about. The Bimbo picking up stuff from Nadel and throwing out the question to McLemore on live TV not only put McLemore in a spot where it would be inappropriate to respond either way ... but showed the TV market that all she was looking for is to get a headline.

The Bimbo lost her job on Channel 11 seven years ago because she was a Bimbo after doing basically the same thing to Babe Laufenberg she did to McLemore. She's still a Bimbo.

That's what journalists do. They ask the questions and they often get it from rumblings that happen in other media outlets or areas. That's fine you think she's a bimbo. Heck I could care less other than I'd love the opportunity to bang her silly. But that aside I don't think her question was that ridiculous. Just my opinion tho.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS ... so Yu can't hold a 2 run lead ... and therefore while pitching a no hitter it can be speculated by Lois Lane that "he lacks the killer instinct?" That's crap.

Ask Holland about run support. Ask You about run support. Ask Garza about run support. Ask Blackley about run support. Ask Perez about run support.

Rather than looking at the pitchers ... why not look at your COF starters. Murphy is gone in 2014 ... but unfortunately Rios won't.

Rios is fine as a 6th-7th hitter Murphy is who sucks