• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Much like Oakland's stadium... how appropriate. And you won't find any people from Oakland on a sports message board because they're either too stupid to read and type or their computer has already been stolen.

Oh, and the A's lost series to the Astros and Mariners, so drop the whole "we beat weak teams" nonsense.

A's hasn't lost a series to the Astros. SEA owns the season series.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can imagine what it will be like next week when our pitchers shut you down. I know the urgency the Rangers have. It is this year or nothing. The A's will be back strong next year and the Angels will have back a stronger Pujohs and Hamilton will be better and they will get Cano.

Could you be more ignorant?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for long. Cespedes will walk off tonight. Balfour will shut the door.

Cespedes isn't walking much of anywhere except back to the dugout from the batter's box.

And I'd bet Balfour isn't available after getting curb stomped yesterday.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are very high on yourself and rude and angry. Do you work in a car wash?
Once you get out of middle school you'll learn to appreciate whatever job you can get to sustain yourself.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venting is fine. We all do it. But you made a statement about people fighting here after losses and I was just saying it was due to some the incredibly ridiculous things said during said venting. "Our offense sucked tonight... pathetic" isn't likely to start any arguments because it's true. "It's Yu's fault for allowing the Twins to score"... that's gonna generate some debate.

I never said the loss was Yu's fault. That would be silly.
Anyway, I don't know who you are referring too. But I didn't see other fans (besides yourself) calling fans names for their opinions
That's not actually "debating"..it's just name calling and nothing more.

You think I'm overreacting and "nutty"...okay
as I've already mentioned, as soon as the (we'll go with the non-exchange) between AJ and Darvish happened, I said, here...back in the thread..."What was that all about?" So, I had an opinion about what I saw, BEFORE the HR. Just so we are clear...
you don't like the opinion, doesn't mean I'm changing it...once again, okay.

However, I would like to see a clip of it again, but I doubt they will show AJ going to the mound, probably just the HR
I'll look when the A's game is over...I'm streaming it right now.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maddon leaves in a RHP to face a LHH...Smooth move there Joe.

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot..... We lost the wild card game. The only "good" wild card team last year was Baltimore.

Yeah right the game the Japanese wonder boy choked in like tonight. If Yu were on the A's he would be a relief pitcher. That is where most Asian pitchers end up.