• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you get out of middle school you'll learn to appreciate whatever job you can get to sustain yourself.

If he lives in Oakland, there's a fairly significant chance he doesn't live to see that day or he just lends up living off government handouts.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah right the game the Japanese wonder boy choked in like tonight. If Yu were on the A's he would be a relief pitcher. That is where most Asian pitchers end up.

:L

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is you are a fucktard with no life and craving human interaction. I am sorry that you are a social retard. It's not your fault.

People who can't debate use harsh words and attack total strangers got it turd burglar.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Gorilla found his way over

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah right the game the Japanese wonder boy choked in like tonight. If Yu were on the A's he would be a relief pitcher. That is where most Asian pitchers end up.

Hey gameboy ... what's the deal with the OAK and LAA logos? Can't figure out who you root for? You are a coward and can't pick sides? Fruit and nut blue state commie.

Edit: "Fruit and nut blue state prejudiced commie LBGT lover.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of prejudiced, aren't we?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the loss was Yu's fault. That would be silly.
Anyway, I don't know who you are referring too. But I didn't see other fans (besides yourself) calling fans names for their opinions
That's not actually "debating"..it's just name calling and nothing more.

You think I'm overreacting and "nutty"...okay
as I've already mentioned, as soon as the (we'll go with the non-exchange) between AJ and Darvish happened, I said, here...back in the thread..."What was that all about?" So, I had an opinion about what I saw, BEFORE the HR. Just so we are clear...
you don't like the opinion, doesn't mean I'm changing it...once again, okay.

However, I would like to see a clip of it again, but I doubt they will show AJ going to the mound, probably just the HR
I'll look when the A's game is over...I'm streaming it right now.

1) I never said you blamed Yu Darvish. I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Brad56Rangers or whatever his name is said that.

2) I never called anyone names. I said people get a little nutty here after losses and say crazy stuff. You have been a member here long enough. You've seen it firsthand. I'm not exactly delivering breaking news with that statement. People say nutty things while venting.

I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive here. I'm not in any way attacking you. The only thing I even said directed toward you was that you made way too much out of the Yu-AJP exchange because nothing was really there. No big deal.

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is you are a fucktard with no life and craving human interaction. I am sorry that you are a social retard. It's not your fault.

Looks like this game is going to the A's. Balfour closing the door.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I never said you blamed Yu Darvish. I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Brad56Rangers or whatever his name is said that.

2) I never called anyone names. I said people get a little nutty here after losses and say crazy stuff. You have been a member here long enough. You've seen it firsthand. I'm not exactly delivering breaking news with that statement. People say nutty things while venting.

I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive here. I'm not in any way attacking you. The only thing I even said directed toward you was that you made way too much out of the Yu-AJP exchange because nothing was really there. No big deal.

Alright, it's cool...I really wasn't trying to be defensive