• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are one too many here

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OAK benefited from Brian Gorman (HP Ump) making one of the most terrible strike calls of the year to end the top of the 8th. You know he knows he blew it because he let Kelly Johnson vent for a long time. Am surprised Maddon didn't come out and unload.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one game tomorrow. Tied on Sunday and RANGERS down by three by Wed:laugh3:

We beat that Oakland ass this year. I wouldn't count on it. We usually crap out against bad teams. That's what I'm more concerned about

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't handle the heat can you. Game one advantage A's. Got real quiet here. You can stop your thought police and homophobic comments. Two games now. The Rangers will collapse early this year. :bawling:

You ain't got no bats and your Yu boy can't keep it in the yard.
Would be amazing if after your big splash tonight that you went and hanged yourself in the closet. I know I am rooting for that one. I will be sure to check the obituaries for lonely shut ins in the Oakland area. Then I'll be sure to send my condolences to your pet hamster. You do know they make wheels for things, and that you shouldn't place them in your ass right?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I just think it was yu being yu with the homer. I knew he was going to give it up, I was just hoping it was a solo shot
Now how did you know he was going to give it up?

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks. I agree his emotions got the best of him.

I already said way back, it was unlike Yu, I think that's why it startled me right when it happened.
Doesn't matter anymore, just hope there's no significant friction between AJ and Yu

Just saw the replay ... AJ came out after the walk and AJ put the ball in Yu's glove. Didn't seem to be any reaction.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAK benefited from Brian Gorman (HP Ump) making one of the most terrible strike calls of the year to end the top of the 8th. You know he knows he blew it because he let Kelly Johnson vent for a long time. Am surprised Maddon didn't come out and unload.

I noticed that, I was thinking..oh boy, here goes Johnson.

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I agree his emotions got the best of him.

I already said way back, it was unlike Yu, I think that's why it startled me right when it happened.
Doesn't matter anymore, just hope there's no significant friction between AJ and Yu

The only friction going on is between homeo and Sader. If you know what I mean.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the replay ... AJ came out after the walk and AJ put the ball in Yu's glove. Didn't seem to be any reaction.

do you have a link? or where did you find it, because if I see it again and I'm wrong, I'll admit it

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only friction going on is between homeo and Sader. If you know what I mean.

You seem to be the only one here with this strange fixation on gay butt sex. Think that says more about you than us.

You pm fordman already rev?