• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rays tie it up! Hell yeah! You blew that one Chris Young.

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You created an account to talk shit to us...seriously...do everyone a favor and cut your balls off so you cannot reproduce. No one if scared of that piece of shit team in Oakland.

Well I went to the Oakland site and there is no one there. I guess you don't want to hear the truth. You can't beat a scrub pitcher just wait until next week. We destroyed Detroit we will sweep Tampa and take at least 2 against you. I still think the Rangers will be a good wild card team like last year.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well I went to the Oakland site and there is no one there. I guess you don't want to hear the truth. You can't beat a scrub pitcher just wait until next week. We destroyed Detroit we will sweep Tampa and take at least 2 against you. I still think the Rangers will be a good wild card team like last year.

Everyone left because they saw you sign in.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an idiot..... We lost the wild card game. The only "good" wild card team last year was Baltimore.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't think you would be talking to me, I haven't been "incredibly negative", I was frustrated during the game...fine now, it is what it is.

People are venting because we lost to a not very good team, it's a sports board, I've think that's an okay place to vent.

:noidea:

Venting is fine. We all do it. But you made a statement about people fighting here after losses and I was just saying it was due to some the incredibly ridiculous things said during said venting. "Our offense sucked tonight... pathetic" isn't likely to start any arguments because it's true. "It's Yu's fault for allowing the Twins to score"... that's gonna generate some debate.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is you are a fucktard with no life and craving human interaction. I am sorry that you are a social retard. It's not your fault.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desmond Jennings and Kelly Johnson...this will stay tied.

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've spent plenty of time on the baseball field, but that's entirely irrelevant to the conversation. I don't know how to make you see that.

Does little league count.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Venting is fine. We all do it. But you made a statement about people fighting here after losses and I was just saying it was due to some the incredibly ridiculous things said during said venting. "Our offense sucked tonight... pathetic" isn't likely to start any arguments because it's true. "It's Yu's fault for allowing the Twins to score"... that's gonna generate some debate.

Don't think Lainey said that. She just said that Yu's reaction to having AJ slow him down was not mature. She didn't say the loss was on him. Yes, it is his fault they scored. But it is on the offense for the 5th Yu loss this year to score 2 or less runs.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Much like Oakland's stadium... how appropriate. And you won't find any people from Oakland on a sports message board because they're either too stupid to read and type or their computer has already been stolen.

Oh, and the A's lost series to the Astros and Mariners, so drop the whole "we beat weak teams" nonsense.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think Lainey said that. She just said that Yu's reaction to having AJ slow him down was not mature. She didn't say the loss was on him. Yes, it is his fault they scored. But it is on the offense for the 5th Yu loss this year to score 2 or less runs.

I know she didn't say that. But the other guy did.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball a foot outside...UMPSHOW.

Just in time for the lucky charms to strike.... I don't know how many games they've won this year with a flukey hit in the bottom of the 8th. Probably close to half of them.

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't think you would be talking to me, I haven't been "incredibly negative", I was frustrated during the game...fine now, it is what it is.

People are venting because we lost to a not very good team, it's a sports board, I've think that's an okay place to vent.

:noidea:

I can imagine what it will be like next week when our pitchers shut you down. I know the urgency the Rangers have. It is this year or nothing. The A's will be back strong next year and the Angels will have back a stronger Pujohs and Hamilton will be better and they will get Cano.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can imagine what it will be like next week when our pitchers shut you down. I know the urgency the Rangers have. It is this year or nothing. The A's will be back strong next year and the Angels will have back a stronger Pujohs and Hamilton will be better and they will get Cano.

Cano is much more likely to go to the Dodgers

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The troll is a rookie . Notice how many post he's made. Can't get any attention at home.