• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he doesn't it's up to the offense to bail him out...Yet instead they keep relying on him to beat the shitty pitcher he is matched up against. They can't beat Erasmo Ramirez when Yu pitches..Bunch of gutless wonders when Yu pitches.

Been thinking the Offense sits on the bench there like tourists watching Yu do his magic, then when he gives up a run they are like, "oh we got to do something." But it is too late by then.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position. So tired of this BS of having runner on third with less than two outs and not scoring. Murphy, AJ and Berkman need to be gone. And Wash to dumb to understand that Gentry should be playing instead of Murphy.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Doesn't matter. It's a CBS-owned station, not some public access channel run out of a basement. They are big enough to be involved in the Time-Warner blackout dispute. They broadcast Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks games. I'd say they're legit.

You're just upset that the Rangers lost and really grasping at straws here. I mean, really? Using the legitimacy of a CBS-run affiliate to prove that a broadcaster stinks? C'mon man.

Fox Sports Southwest produces the games for TXA21 using TXA21 contracted studio talent (the dude who walks around the stadium) and Gina Miller. That is the extent of the TXA21 commitment to sports journalism.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. People go a little nutty here any time the Rangers lose.
Think what you like, I'm not being "nutty". I've supported Yu all season, I complain one damn time, and I'm nutty....yes, the offense failed, yes, they've been crappy supporting him for much of the year, but, yes, he also didn't get the job done tonight...I'm done tonight, you are free to insult me now as I'm hitting the sack. I'll be back tomorrow to bitch some more...

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rangers 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position. So tired of this BS of having runner on third with less than two outs and not scoring. Murphy, AJ and Berkman need to be gone. And Wash to dumb to understand that Gentry should be playing instead of Murphy.

Dang ... Duane is giving Berkman the bum's rush and he's not even on the roster.

OT -- When the heck did OAK get Kurt Suzuki back?

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Think what you like, I'm not being "nutty". I've supported Yu all season, I complain one damn time, and I'm nutty....yes, the offense failed, yes, they've been crappy supporting him for much of the year, but, yes, he also didn't get the job done tonight...I'm done tonight, you are free to insult me now as I'm hitting the sack. I'll be back tomorrow to bitch some more...

I didn't insult you. I don't insult people on here. I disagree with them and provide backup to support my positions.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone being "nutty"

You are ranting on and on about Yu's "bratty" behavior when there wasn't any and it's a non-issue to begin with. That is nutty.

RevSader is ranting on an on about how awful Gina Miller is and overblowing the whole thing with the guy who made the GIF. That is nutty.

And someone else is blaming Yu Darvish for not being able to hold the Twins to 1 run. That is nutty.

You are all just mad that the Rangers lost and are channeling that anger toward the most random and irrelevant targets to release that anger. Gina Miller isn't that bad. Yu didn't act like a brat. He shouldn't have been expected to only allow 1 run.

Your statements are all just way out of left field... nutty.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yu could tell AJ to go fuck himself and I wouldn't care. Guys are competitive on the field. You realize you are sticking up for AJ of all people right? He's one of the biggest asshats in the league and has a reputation of being a jerk to younger pitchers. I find that funny...

He just went out to talk to him because Yu was getting a little wild, it was completely the normal and right thing for a catcher to do, Soto would have done the same thing

Come on now...
I've never seen any of our pitchers do that, ever.

If you want to chalk it up to Yu just being mad at himself, okay. But Yu, take a little breather, take a few seconds.

This is only a discussion because it's Yu Darvish....I think some are being overly-defensive
If you go back in the thread, I said "what the heck was that?" before the HR

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss to a bottom dweller. By Wed the A's should be 2-3 games up.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang ... Duane is giving Berkman the bum's rush and he's not even on the roster.

OT -- When the heck did OAK get Kurt Suzuki back?

After the first month of the season he has sucked. Father time has caught up with him.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Sports Southwest produces the games for TXA21 using TXA21 contracted studio talent (the dude who walks around the stadium) and Gina Miller. That is the extent of the TXA21 commitment to sports journalism.

It's a CBS-owned affiliate. Gina Miller does the sports sometimes on CBS 11. She is not some hack and the station itself through its association with CBS and FSSW isn't some total nothing either.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are ranting on and on about Yu's "bratty" behavior when there wasn't any and it's a non-issue to begin with. That is nutty.

RevSader is ranting on an on about how awful Gina Miller is and overblowing the whole thing with the guy who made the GIF. That is nutty.

And someone else is blaming Yu Darvish for not being able to hold the Twins to 1 run. That is nutty.

You are all just mad that the Rangers lost and are channeling that anger toward the most random and irrelevant targets to release that anger. Gina Miller isn't that bad. Yu didn't act like a brat. He shouldn't have been expected to only allow 1 run.

lol someone else mentioned Gina Miller. I've never liked her and my opinion has nothing to do with the Rangers losing.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy does little to help this team yet he starts. Gentry has done plenty to earn the starting job yet he sits. What does this guy have to do that he hasn't already which is much more than Murphy has done.:bullshit:

game1622012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will have to agree that we disagree. He did "only" give up a HR, to a .220 hitter named Hermann after walking the lead off man, then following that up with another HR ...look I'm a big Yu supporter and I think he is one of the best pitchers in the AL. This is my first real criticism of him all year. IMO, for what it's worth, and I think I am being reasonable, he didn't get it done when the offense didn't get him much help, but did give him s small lead...

This is actually one of those games where Wash couldn't even help. If you gave up another walk or a single then maybe Wash says seen this movie before but not tonight. It was too bang bang

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whatever

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An error, a walk, and a home run.... 3-1 A's. seems like they have been getting by on smoke and mirrors for 130+ games. Teams make little league errors and just don't show up against them.