• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we will have to agree that we disagree. He did "only" give up a HR, to a .220 hitter named Hermann after walking the lead off man, then following that up with another HR ...look I'm a big Yu supporter and I think he is one of the best pitchers in the AL. This is my first real criticism of him all year. IMO, for what it's worth, and I think I am being reasonable, he didn't get it done when the offense didn't get him much help, but did give him s small lead...

I'm not going to agree. The very first hit he gave up was a HR ... 7 freakin innings into the game. His offense failed him again. He got a Quality Start. Who cares what the BA of the guy who got the HR was? He's a ML player.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to agree. The very first hit he gave up was a HR ... 7 freakin innings into the game. His offense failed him again. He got a Quality Start. Who cares what the BA of the guy who got the HR was? He's a ML player.

Again correct.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry I missed whatever this was....

who is the gifted guy, a DFW...something?

I'm curious about the "basement dwelling cheeto eater"

D-Shep the guy who made this.

i3SXAH4AAxtWS.gif

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also mad at Betkman for being hurt and being him. You are supposed to be on the team contributing you jerk. And dammit Nelly...why didn't you just go to a freaking doctor like a normal person...
Now that's venting! :suds:

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not either...#1 pitcher should have got the job done tonight.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sorry I missed whatever this was....

who is the gifted guy, a DFW...something?

I'm curious about the "basement dwelling cheeto eater"

The guy who built the action gif that showed in one clip 4 or 5 Yu pitches to whatever that guy's name was who is going to play for LAA for another 10 or 12 years because his contract sucks so much. The guy is a techie and the next day he was working for MLB.com.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUbAAurrnwU]Yu Darvish pitch overlay - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't aware that Gina made that crack about him ... she is a zero. You should be happy with MLB.TV so you don't have to listen to her be the sports expert. She's a zip stuck in a second tier TV station.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not either...#1 pitcher should have got the job done tonight.
And if he doesn't it's up to the offense to bail him out...Yet instead they keep relying on him to beat the shitty pitcher he is matched up against. They can't beat Erasmo Ramirez when Yu pitches..Bunch of gutless wonders when Yu pitches.

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garza & Offense better get ready for this twin team tomorrow. No more 5 runs given up Garza. Sunday is going to be a struggle against their hottest pitcher.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yu gave the team a chance to win. The offense failed and that is the bottom line IMO. How much more does the guy have to do?

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regional affiliate....TXA21 is nothing.

Doesn't matter. It's a CBS-owned station, not some public access channel run out of a basement. They are big enough to be involved in the Time-Warner blackout dispute. They broadcast Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks games. I'd say they're legit.

You're just upset that the Rangers lost and really grasping at straws here. I mean, really? Using the legitimacy of a CBS-run affiliate to prove that a broadcaster stinks? C'mon man.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yu gave the team a chance to win. The offense failed and that is the bottom line IMO. How much more does the guy have to do?

Exactly. People go a little nutty here any time the Rangers lose.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who built the action gif that showed in one clip 4 or 5 Yu pitches to whatever that guy's name was who is going to play for LAA for another 10 or 12 years because his contract sucks so much. The guy is a techie and the next day he was working for MLB.com.

Yu Darvish pitch overlay - YouTube

Wasn't aware that Gina made that crack about him ... she is a zero. You should be happy with MLB.TV so you don't have to listen to her be the sports expert. She's a zip stuck in a second tier TV station.

lol, what on earth did the guy do to prompt her to make that comment?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. It's a CBS-owned station, not some public access channel run out of a basement. They are big enough to be involved in the Time-Warner blackout dispute. They broadcast Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks games. I'd say they're legit.

You're just upset that the Rangers lost and really grasping at straws here. I mean, really? Using the legitimacy of a CBS-run affiliate to prove that a broadcaster stinks? C'mon man.
No, I think she's seriously annoying and a waste of air time. I hate Friday night games. They are the worst thing the Rangers do. I hope they end that contract with them. The audio is terrible and she and Mac are fucking BORING.