• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maiocco: Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted his ankle December 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of things from an old board regular.

1. Rep really doesnt mean much because certain team boards just rep the hell out of each other to feel cool. It used to matter when people repped for good points or funny posts, but now it is a giant circle jerk. We laugh about it on the Hokie board, actually.

2. GG is an old oversensitive tool who feels the need to get the last word on everything, even shit he knows zero about. He is an insecure little prick and has shown it time and again.

3. My rep (actually earned) is about as big as his, so I will rep you guys when I can and try and get you back to the status quo.

4. GG will respond in a couple of minutes with a bunch of commas, tough guy posturing and pfffts. He is a little person with zero respect and zero basis for most of his comments and very little knowledge of anything.

rep level means nothing really...you won't ever get banned for it

Thanks for letting me know.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't remember seeing anything out of the ordinary against the steelers. we usually hit every qb we play against

My thoughts as well. I consider our defense very physical. They bring it all game long and several QBs have recognized us for that kind of play without bitching.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw some rep your way fellas. It went up a little haha.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm closing this fucking thread.

Greyghost don't come to our board and most certainly don't come here and neg our posters. Leave and stay the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.