• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently posted on Twitter that I think Wagner and Kuechly are the 2 best ILB's in the game and I don't care to debate who's better because it's irrelevant. Both will be in the HOF, imo.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explosive Plays (10 yard run/20 yard pass):

Denver - 3 runs 6 passes
Chicago - 1 run 0 passes
Dallas - 7 runs 0 passes
Arizona - 2 runs 4 passes
Los Angeles R - 5 runs 5 passes
Oakland - 3 runs 2 passes
Detroit - 0 runs 3 passes
Los Angeles C- 5 runs 4 passes
Los Angeles R - 5 runs 4 passes
Green Bay - 0 runs 4 passes
Carolina - 7 runs 4 passes
San Francisco - 2 runs 6 passes
Total - 40 runs 42 passes

Seahawks have given up at least 4 20 yard passes in each of the last 5 games - and 8 times overall.

When facing a top 16 offense - 26.9 ppg 305.7 pypg 134.9 rypg 440.6 typg 3-4 record

When facing a Bottom 16 offense - 14.2 ppg 179.2 pypg 91.4 rypg 270.6 typg 4-1 record.
Well, our All World FS is on IR after all.
In years past, our D picked up our O. Now it is reversed.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, our All World FS is on IR after all.
In years past, our D picked up our O. Now it is reversed.

True but we were still giving up explosive plays w/ Earl on the field...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but we were still giving up explosive plays w/ Earl on the field...
Honestly, the team has been giving up big pass plays for the past 3 seasons. Even when ET, Cam and Sherm were out there. Nowadays in the NFL, it seems like every team is doing that. The big run plays are a little bit concerning though.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stuff and stats as always... 49ers have a very underrated defense... I feel it's going to be a much tougher game than most are expecting. I think its going to be a 20-17; 17-13 type of a game.
LOL! You haven't watched the 49ers much. They have zero pass rush, miss more tackles than any defense I've ever seen and they can't cover a receiver. They have way to many positions being manned by guys who have no business wearing an NFL uniform.
Its so ridiculous that this team has two interceptions all year...two! They have recovered only three fumbles all year....Three! Five total turnovers for an entire season is unheard of and unequaled in the annals of ineptitude..

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! You haven't watched the 49ers much. They have zero pass rush, miss more tackles than any defense I've ever seen and they can't cover a receiver. They have way to many positions being manned by guys who have no business wearing an NFL uniform.
Its so ridiculous that this team has two interceptions all year...two! They have recovered only three fumbles all year....Three! Five total turnovers for an entire season is unheard of and unequaled in the annals of ineptitude..
Well, I would like your honest opinion of them.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers have absolutely killed your team this year for sure. I've seen a few games that the Niners really looked good and a stupid mistake has made it go south. Minus 20 ratio, dead last. The only team close is the Bucs at minus 18. Can't win doing that for sure.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty easy to pick apart after the game... When I had posted this, the previous 3 of 4 games that the Niners had played, their defense hadn't played too bad...