• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maiocco: Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted his ankle December 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I get how this goes now:

1) Getting tackled hurts.

2) Some personnel and players from New Orleans get caught red handed trying to hit people extra hard, with malicious intentions, and inappropriate rewards for success in doing so

3) :pb:

4) Sources reveal Keyser Söze as ringleader of league wide scandal, playing all 32 NFL teams against each other by convincing defensive players to tackle opposing players even if the opposing player could possibly be kind of sore, and attempt to end as many careers as possible with the twist of an ankle.
(cause actually biting people at the bottom of a pile is so 1970s and Dick Butkus-y)

5) :llama: :llama: :llama:

6) profit

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All the bitching in this thread aside, here's the bottom line:

Big Ben had no business playing in that game. He was hurt badly, and the Niners made him pay for playing behind a shaky OL on a bad ankle. They absolutely DID NOT target his ankle. They absolutely DID make a point of getting to him and hitting him. Guess what? You're the QB on a pass-driven offense. Teams are going to try to hit you. That's the game. If you can't deal with legal hits, get off the field.

There were no hits in that game that I recall that were even close to questionable, and I don't recall any piles except the one time Roethlisberger fumbled, and no one hit his ankle, at least not deliberately. Ben is one of the tougher QBs - and maybe players - in the league. But this is just whiny.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ben is a rapist,,,,,,

honestly asking though, why do you use a comma instead of a period? it is driving me nuts. if it is a pittsburgh thing, thats cool, i just would like to know why.

haha, yeah I was thinking the same thing.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ben is a rapist,,,,,,

honestly asking though, why do you use a comma instead of a period?
it is driving me nuts. if it is a pittsburgh thing, thats cool, i just would like to know why.

you hit the nail on the head,,,,,just to agitate it bugs the a-holes on here that are hung up on grammer and spelling

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Doesn't make anything I said not true. So since I have a life outside of this message board that makes me a loser? Weird... I bet you get tons of girls by bragging about how many post you have on sports SportsHoopla. What a joke

Next he's going to bring up how many "friends" he has on Facebook.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reccomend he puts on his seatbelt and quits being such fa#@t. Before you hate it was a play on a quote from Old School.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew Steelers fans were whiny little bitches.

Every hit was clean and the rapist should have kept his hole shut.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow seriously, Ben should not have played. He did and he got hit hard several times. You play against the best Defense in the NFL what do you want Willis and Bowman to bake him a batch of cookies and deliver a get well card. Why dont you talk to Tomlin who gambled your QB's future against one of the meanest defenses Ever. The steelers are my second favorite team, (grew up watching steelers with my family) but They are a bunch of whiny little ass clowns, that need to shut up and focus on football,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the peanut gallery can say whatever it wants and we are just suppose to sit back and take it,,,,I see ok,,,,sorry girls it doesn't work that way

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the peanut gallery can say whatever it wants and we are just suppose to sit back and take it,,,,I see ok,,,,sorry girls it doesn't work that way

Like your QB waning the 49ers to sit back and take it easy on him....Just sayin

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like your QB waning the 49ers to sit back and take it easy on him....Just sayin

it was a game he should not have been playing in the first place,I said it here,,,,go back and look at this thread,,,hell before the game was played I said it,I'm still pissed that he was able to force his way into that game,the coach should have sat him down,he played at least 3 games he should have watched,being hardheaded he hurt the team,who knows what would have happened in the playoffs if they had rested that ankle,,,,,hindsight is 20 20

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Grayghost's problem is that the OP posted an article relating to the 49ers on a 49er forum?

It's not like the OP wrote the article himself. If you really have an issue with all this, go bother Matt Maiocco for writing the article.

The OP has every right to post this article. Deal with it man!

Btw, save yourself the typing. I could careless what you think about my post count or my "rep power".

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfffffffffffft,,,I go where I want and if a thread is about my team I at least look at it,

I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD TO IF IT WAS ABOUT YOUR TEAM,,,MAYBE I'M MORE OF A FAN FOR MY TEAM THAN YOU ARE FOR YOURS

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfffffffffffft,,,I go where I want and if a thread is about my team I at least look at it,

I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD TO IF IT WAS ABOUT YOUR TEAM,,,MAYBE I'M MORE OF A FAN FOR MY TEAM THAN YOU ARE FOR YOURS

Your missing the point. I do it all the time on other forums, but I do it in a civilized manner.
NorthCoastSteelersFan is a perfect example of this.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfffffffffft

Status
Not open for further replies.