• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maiocco: Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted his ankle December 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfffffffffffft,,,I go where I want and if a thread is about my team I at least look at it,

I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD TO IF IT WAS ABOUT YOUR TEAM,,,MAYBE I'M MORE OF A FAN FOR MY TEAM THAN YOU ARE FOR YOURS

Uh-oh bro, we got Caps Lock action. better calm down your blood pressure is too high now.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see I have a problem I just can't sit here and read what some people are saying about my team or one of the team even if he's not one of my favorites.or when someone says one of us is stirring up shit,I'm not saying we don't stir the shit we do,but you guys were already stirring the shit when North and I got here,I should be used to it,and you throw a dickhead like FortysixandTwo into the mix,,,,north is a diplomat,I won't back down from anyone,

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't make anything I said not true. So since I have a life outside of this message board that makes me a loser? Weird... I bet you get tons of girls by bragging about how many post you have on sports SportsHoopla. What a joke

lmao!!

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see I have a problem I just can't sit here and read what some people are saying about my team or one of the team even if he's not one of my favorites.or when someone says one of us is stirring up shit,I'm not saying we don't stir the shit we do,but you guys were already stirring the shit when North and I got here,I should be used to it,and you throw a dickhead like FortysixandTwo into the mix,,,,north is a diplomat,I won't back down from anyone,

You seriously negative repped me because of me posting an opinion in which was not offensive to anyone.. you sir should go to the steelers board with that crap, you claim to be a football fan, but are pathetic anytime someone says something you dont want to hear you negative rep them or call them obscene words. seriously bro we dont need that garbage on this board...

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that note, I post quite often how is that one negative rep takes away 600+ positive

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of his rep power

Thanks man I appreciate the clarification. That is still jacked up though that a person like that would negative rep me for no reason.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, he got me too. I'm at like -900(from 15) now. I really don't care as long as it doesn't result in me getting banned.

I repped you hopefully that will help you a little. sorry that some people cant debate a discussion without negative repping people in which they disagree. that is the reason some people dont post on message boards because ridiculous people like grayghost668

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How lame to bring this up 6 or 7 months after the game was played... but cool story anyways bro. Why would the 49ers want to take Big Ben out of that game?? He was absolutely terrible and completely ineffective.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man I appreciate the clarification. That is still jacked up though that a person like that would negative rep me for no reason.

couldnt agree more and ill rep you guys again when it allows me to. You see he doesnt mess with guys like 46 because they have just as much rep power.

I can clearly see why he came to Big Bens Defense.... birds of a feather truly flock together... PUSSIES!! LOL

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How lame to bring this up 6 or 7 months after the game was played... but cool story anyways bro. Why would the 49ers want to take Big Ben out of that game?? He was absolutely terrible and completely ineffective.

Good Point Three! He gave us a better chance of winning for sure

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet.....you.....continue....to reply.

You are so fucking predictable. If anyone makes one little comment, even on the 49ers board about a sacred Steeler, you bring your old fat ass in here to spew uneducated jibberish. Hell, you don't even read, you just come in derp derp derp. You are a caricature of yourself, dude. It is so entertaining.

i'm a bit disapointed in you 46 your better than using the word derp.Leave that to the uneducated posters like LOC.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Point Three! He gave us a better chance of winning for sure

He pretty much gave the 49ers the game, they only scored a FG. Then scored 27 points the following week with Batch.

This wouldn't even be a story if it wasn't for the Saints bounty scandal. The media and Dan Patrick specifically can go fuck themselves for creating the sensationalism. Then trying and succeeding to get Big Ben to lump in another team with the Saints.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I repped you hopefully that will help you a little. sorry that some people cant debate a discussion without negative repping people in which they disagree. that is the reason some people dont post on message boards because ridiculous people like grayghost668

Appreciate it guys.
smiley-cheers.gif

It says I'm at -50941 points total. I'm pretty sure I was at -900 30 mins ago. Oh well...

As for the topic on hand.

Patrick asked Roethlisberger when the last time he felt a team was going after his knees, ankles or head.

"Um, wow, that's tough," Roethlisberger said. "I don't really complain about that stuff, either. But I think when we played San Fran, I felt like there were some things going on, some extra . . . Now, obviously, I did have the ankle and I was playing, so there was kind of a bulls-eye on there anyway. But for the most part, guys play tough and you go into a game expecting it. I expect to be tougher than them."

Personally I think it's kind of irresponsible for him to mention a certain team with out any evidence. Especially during a time where bountying is a hot topic and a team just got its coach suspended for a year.

Besides that, I really didn't have an issue with the way he answered the question.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calamity suspects Big Ben of foul play prior to last season....

take that!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously negative repped me because of me posting an opinion in which was not offensive to anyone.. you sir should go to the steelers board with that crap, you claim to be a football fan, but are pathetic anytime someone says something you dont want to hear you negative rep them or call them obscene words. seriously bro we dont need that garbage on this board...

Yup, he got me too. I'm at like -900(from 15) now. I really don't care as long as it doesn't result in me getting banned.

A couple of things from an old board regular.

1. Rep really doesnt mean much because certain team boards just rep the hell out of each other to feel cool. It used to matter when people repped for good points or funny posts, but now it is a giant circle jerk. We laugh about it on the Hokie board, actually.

2. GG is an old oversensitive tool who feels the need to get the last word on everything, even shit he knows zero about. He is an insecure little prick and has shown it time and again.

3. My rep (actually earned) is about as big as his, so I will rep you guys when I can and try and get you back to the status quo.

4. GG will respond in a couple of minutes with a bunch of commas, tough guy posturing and pfffts. He is a little person with zero respect and zero basis for most of his comments and very little knowledge of anything.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rep level means nothing really...you won't ever get banned for it

Status
Not open for further replies.