• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maiocco: Roethlisberger suspects 49ers targeted his ankle December 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's that do I hear a fly buzzing around

Yet.....you.....continue....to reply.

You are so fucking predictable. If anyone makes one little comment, even on the 49ers board about a sacred Steeler, you bring your old fat ass in here to spew uneducated jibberish. Hell, you don't even read, you just come in derp derp derp. You are a caricature of yourself, dude. It is so entertaining.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even read my post?

smoke you have spent so much time on here throwing shit at the steelers that I don't look any farther than your name,,,,,,,,,,,,as of late you have been trying to play nice with us coming over to the steelers boards and being decent,,,,,,,sorry I don't buy the act

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, this isn't an issue unless it was targeted by the coaches' gameplan and players were subsequently instructed to attack the ankle. Even worse if there was a bounty on said ankle.

If evidence of any of that surfaces than SF should be punished and if it was as systemic as it was in NO (or at least as it has been presented to us) then the punishment should be similar. Currently though, those are some seriously big, baselss IFs...

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, this isn't an issue unless it was targeted by the coaches' gameplan and players were subsequently instructed to attack the ankle. Even worse if there was a bounty on said ankle.

If evidence of any of that surfaces than SF should be punished and if it was as systemic as it was in NO (or at least as it has been presented to us) then the punishment should be similar. Currently though, those are some seriously big, baselss IFs...

I'm not worried about this,Ben should not have been on the field,I said it before during and after that game

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet.....you.....continue....to reply.

You are so fucking predictable. If anyone makes one little comment, even on the 49ers board about a sacred Steeler, you bring your old fat ass in here to spew uneducated jibberish. Hell, you don't even read, you just come in derp derp derp. You are a caricature of yourself, dude. It is so entertaining.

your problem is you spent time giving me shit and I told you what an ass you are,then you showed up on the Steeler boards and I told everyone what a fucking snake you are ,,,,,that sticks in your craw,,,,assholes like you think they should be able to do and say what they want and no one will hold it against them,,sorry bud you were an ass you are an ass and always will be an ass,,,,have a nice little life...........

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your problem is you spent time giving me shit and I told you what an ass you are,then you showed up on the Steeler boards and I told everyone what a fucking snake you are ,,,,,that sticks in your craw,,,,assholes like you think they should be able to do and say what they want and no one will hold it against them,,sorry bud you were an ass you are an ass and always will be an ass,,,,have a nice little life...........

Dance puppet.....

I like the people on the Steelers board. You on the other hand are an old ignorant, bigoted fuck.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good. Should've knocked him completely out of the game.

There's nothing wrong with this. I'm sick of the media trying to turn the NFL into a pussy sport. Even back in high school we tried (and got rewarded) for knocking opposing players out of games.

Get. Over. It. Pussy.

:tm: At the age of 9 I was told "good job" by my coach for knocking the wind out of the league's star RB. Not known at the time the kid just had to catch his wind, my teammates and coaches were giving me praise for hurting the fellow, all the while refs and opposing team coaches circled the kid as if he had lost a lung.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
and you aren't adding fuel to the fire by starting this thread,,,,yeah ben should have kept quiet but then you should have to,,,I can ignore stupid shit but this thread is nothing more than stirring the shit

But I didn't start this thread......

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Grey ghost the exit is a that-a-way. Don't let the door hit ya in your ass. By the way, I live 30 min from where big Ben grew up, and nobody liked his whinny arrogant ass. He is a little baby. Always has been.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I didn't start this thread......

yeah I saw that,,,point is you said about fueling the fire and that is all this thread is fueling a fire,,,,but as long as the media can find anything about bountys this kind of thread will pop up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

did you see the story on Chris Carter about him putting a bounty on Romanowski,,,,,,it will take a few months but this shit will run it's course and disappear at least I hope it does

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grey ghost the exit is a that-a-way. Don't let the door hit ya in your ass. By the way, I live 30 min from where big Ben grew up, and nobody liked his whinny arrogant ass. He is a little baby. Always has been.

is that suppose to scare me,ha

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He never makes any sense. When he disagrees with somebody he results in name calling like a 5 year old

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never makes any sense. When he disagrees with somebody he results in name calling like a 5 year old

you have 1300 post and almost nothing for reps,,,you are still basicly a noob

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
you have 1300 post and almost nothing for reps,,,you are still basicly a noob

Doesn't make anything I said not true. So since I have a life outside of this message board that makes me a loser? Weird... I bet you get tons of girls by bragging about how many post you have on sports SportsHoopla. What a joke

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure if the niners were Targeting Ben's Ankle, P Willie, Justin Smith or Aldon Smith would have ripped it off and beat Big Ben with it. It was obvious Ben is tough and was playing through pain and had no mobility. If you want to play tough guy then don't bitch when you get hit when your injury limits your mobility. I applaud him for playing tough. But don't turn around and cry they didn't treat you like a QB in camp. Its football. But really A Steeler calling Foul... Hines Ward is one of my favorites but like Farrior, Harrison and a few others ... Ben I'd like you to meet kettle, Kettle meet pot(Ben).

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ben is a rapist,,,,,,

honestly asking though, why do you use a comma instead of a period? it is driving me nuts. if it is a pittsburgh thing, thats cool, i just would like to know why.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't remember seeing anything out of the ordinary against the steelers. we usually hit every qb we play against

Status
Not open for further replies.