• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions will trade up to 1 or 2 for Clowney

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahahahaha, Rob said all I want to do is be heard by a bunch of message board dudes. Ahahahahahaha. Im just killing time with all this shit. I have a great group of friends from this group so it doesnt really matter.

He also said I cant read or write. Lol.

Can asians read or write? I was under the impression, math.

Source, GVSU math professors were asian and struggled at communication.

Just having fun.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can asians read or write? I was under the impression, math.

Source, GVSU math professors were asian and struggled at communication.

Just having fun.

No, they can't. They can turn a toaster into a time machine, can't fucking lead though.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think I dont read people's post? I pretty much read them all.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without looking, I'm actually curious to know exactly how many post I made about a WR. I know it was a few but I dont know about a lot of them. I called your predictions corny because you came at me first (plus, you continue to tell us about who you predicted). Lol. I get it though, people just love to argue and get pissed off these days. I'm nothing like that.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people just love to argue and get pissed off these days. I'm nothing like that.

I hear ya on that...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without looking, I'm actually curious to know exactly how many post I made about a WR. I know it was a few but I dont know about a lot of them. I called your predictions corny because you came at me first (plus, you continue to tell us about who you predicted). Lol. I get it though, people just love to argue and get pissed off these days. I'm nothing like that.

Personally I moan more than I piss.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think I dont read people's post? I pretty much read them all.

Here are two examples just in this thread.

You ask if I want respect from here? Bro, I dont need respect from a message board. My life is good and only getting better.

Cool story. Never asked you if you wanted respect here.

...you're suggesting the Lions trade away everything to add to our stongest unit!

Nope. Never suggested anything. Not in this thread.

That's why.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On page 7, you said I dont respect people enough to read their post, therefore I didn't deserve any. My respose to that is like "oh well, doesn't really matter."

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe you're not suggesting it, but you have promoted the idea in this very thread. You claim that the team will trade up for Clowney and if you believe that, I would think that you know what it would cost to move up.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commenting on a post without reading it doesn't make much sense to me given the fact that I enjoy other poster's opinions. Of course I would read a thread with such a bold statement as this one.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim that the team will trade up for Clowney

Yes. that is correct.

and if you believe that, I would think that you know what it would cost to move up.

I do. A LOT.

I also believe Mayhew's ass is on the line BIG TIME as in he is desperate.

It's NFC North or bust with Caldwell. They said it. Not me.

Desperate men do desperate things. What does Mayhew care about a few future draft picks if he gets fired in 2 or 3 years?

It all comes down to 2 things - are the Ford's willing to let him deal, and are the Rams willing to work with Detroit.

A LOT of pieces need to fall into place for it to happen.

But Mayhew has tried before. So why wouldn't he now.

It's not what I want necessarily ------------- but it seems like exactly what Mayhew will do.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I hwve nothing against you so I dont know what the big deal is. I'm confused as to why grown men even waste time arguing over bullshit when that energy could be put towards banging chicks, getting money, drinking alcohol, sleeping, doing karate, playing with the kids or something positive. Lol

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I hwve nothing against you so I dont know what the big deal is. I'm confused as to why grown men even waste time arguing over bullshit when that energy could be put towards banging chicks, getting money, drinking alcohol, sleeping, doing karate, playing with the kids or something positive. Lol

Rex-Kwon-Do.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a point.

I'm gonna go bang some chicks, get some money, drink some alcohol, take a quick nap then get up and do some karate.

Once I'm nice and drunk and all fired up karate kicking everything, I'll play with my kids. Seems legit.

Catch you guys tomorrow I have a lot to do tonight.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions were one player away from being an elite team and the position they needed to fill was DE -- I could totally see trading away future picks to get Clowney.

Detroit isn't one player away from winning their own division though. They couldn't win it this past year when the whole conference was on playing short handed and Detroit was healthy.

Too many needs on this team and no depth to trade away the future for one player.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump...

Just trying to jump-start some of these conversations that we had going before they were all consolidated onto one thread... that seems to have killed the board for the last few days...

Still don't see us trading up for Clowney unless he slips past #5 or so...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump...

Just trying to jump-start some of these conversations that we had going before they were all consolidated onto one thread... that seems to have killed the board for the last few days...

Still don't see us trading up for Clowney unless he slips past #5 or so...

I dont see them trading up for clowney at all. If you want to win in the NFL you dont forfeit all of your picks for a fucking DE unless hes Jesus, allah, or buddha, especially when your team needs much help still.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always used to wonder why there was those one or two guys drinking at parties and getting hammered to pick fights with other guys instead of trying to slam pussy.