• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you deserve a good physical beatdown for you retardation and enabling of these "addicts" lifestyles. fuck you and your lack of logic and morals.

Why don't you come on over to Arizona and see if you can arrange that yourself you internet warrior. I'll message you my address if you'd like to back up your talk, fucking prick.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, people do choose if they want to be a fucking addict, it simply takes a "no thanks, you fucking worthless loser piece of shit, why am I hanging out with fucking idiots like you?" and he wouldnt be in a coma right now.

Stop trying to make excuses for idiots like this, no wonder society is filled with SJW's and "white knights"...

You are mentally handicapped. It's okay though, you were born that way, nothing you could do to stop it, just like Lamar's drug problem.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you come on over to Arizona and see if you can arrange that yourself you internet warrior. I'll message you my address if you'd like to back up your talk, fucking prick.
too lazy to meet half way or come to washington? why is it the ethugs that expect everyone else to come to them? you're pathetic.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's so painfully obvious that his drug issue could've been prevented, all he had to do was say no. but he WANTED to do it, THEN he got addicted to it. HE chose to do it, not some fucking magical fairy, HE HIMSELF CHOSE TO DO IT!!!!

just like Guns dont kill people, PEOPLE kill people...

I put drugs in his hand, are the drugs going to just force themselves down his throat? NO

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too lazy to meet half way or come to washington? why is it the ethugs that expect everyone else to come to them? you're pathetic.

You're the one talking all macho. I'd be happy to fly you out too since you probably can't afford it yourself with your dead end job. Come on down, let's "discuss" this face to face. You have no idea who you're talking to you Ichiro faggot.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are mentally handicapped. It's okay though, you were born that way, nothing you could do to stop it, just like Lamar's drug problem.

Im handicapped for not making excuses why a dumbfuck is laying in a coma over a stupid decision that he alone made? I hope you didnt waste any money in college and I certainly hope it wasnt paid for. please find the nearest sharp object and do us all a favor.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one talking all macho. I'd be happy to fly you out too since you probably can't afford it yourself with your dead end job. Come on down, let's "discuss" this face to face. You have no idea who you're talking to you Ichiro faggot.

buy me a ticket and i'll be there then

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fucking internet ethug, why dont you go buy another flat billed cap and pink tank top, flower power.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buy me a ticket and i'll be there then
fucking internet ethug, why dont you go buy another flat billed cap and pink tank top, flower power.
You started the talk, I backed it up. You're probably some 50 year old virgin dude that lives in their mom's basement in some shitty Washington house. Go join the rest of your depressed population and end yourself.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so it's not ok to call out odom for his stupidity and darwinism... but your bigotry can slide?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it's not ok to call out odom for his stupidity and darwinism... but your bigotry can slide?

Never said it wasn't okay to call him out, you just flipped the fuck out and put words in my mouth, and I'll use the word faggot till the day I die and have nothing against gays. You're soft.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started the talk, I backed it up. You're probably some 50 year old virgin dude that lives in their mom's basement in some shitty Washington house. Go join the rest of your depressed population and end yourself.

still waiting for that ticket....
Never said it wasn't okay to call him out, you just flipped the fuck out and put words in my mouth, and I'll use the word faggot till the day I die and have nothing against gays. You're soft.

southpark.jpg

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I know if you'll actually show up? Don't want to waste my money on some moron.

You're really good at making excuses, you make excuses for Odom, yourself... what next... obama?

responsibility is an art long lost in your neck of the woods.