• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to witnesses at the Nevada brothel where Lamar Odom was found unconscious yesterday, an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians may have led to his breakdown.
You may recall that Odom has gone through quite an ordeal ever since his break up with Khloe and much of it has played out in the public eye -- mainly on Keeping Up With The Kardashians cameras. You may recall the episode where Lamar was invited to a club by Khloe, then turned away at the door because she was partying with French Montana, as just one example. In the episode that sent Lamar over the top this week, Khloe got 2 calls from Lamar and when she got off the phone Kim criticized her for being flirty with him. Another clip showed Lamar calling Khloe to tell her that his best friend, Jamie, died. When they got off the phone Khloe talked about how worried she was Lamar would spin out of control. In another clip Khloe fled a club after she got word Lamar was trying to get in.
Sources at Dennis Hof's Love Ranch South tell TMZ, Lamar was pretty chill until receiving phone calls about the re-air of the KKUWTK episodes. They said that Lamar had been there on Saturday and showed no signs of drug or alcohol abuse. The source says that when Lamar arrived on Saturday, he ordered a bottle of cognac. When he was found on Tuesday, there was still 1/3 of the bottle left.
The witnesses say Lamar became irate after the phone call he received and complained about how he was being portrayed on the show. They claim Lamar remained irate until he was found in his room on Tuesday. Ironically, after finding out that Lamar was unconscious and hospitalized, Khloe and her mother Kris are rumored to be rushing to his bedside -- allegedly with cameras in tow.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report out here is that since Khloe and Lamar are still technically married, Khloe is making all of the medical decisions.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, and I thought Kim was bad lol. Khloe is the biggest **** in the universe, stuff like this has happened to a lot of guys before, but on camera? They that let that air for ratings too? Jesus.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odom should have known what kind of mess he was getting into with the Kardashian's. Those women are toxic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a made up rumor. Not real.

I don't think the cameras rumor is real but I totally believe the rumor about the latest episode of the shit show putting Odom in this state where he felt the need to OD

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the cameras rumor is real but I totally believe the rumor about the latest episode of the shit show putting Odom in this state where he felt the need to OD

I've never watched the show in my life, but I assume they'll do some sort of tribute or something for him. I mean, they were married.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awww... poor lamar, such an angel... lets all pray for his survival! cause he's such an outstanding citizen...(sic)

Lamar is fucking idiot and got himself into this situation, he should've focused on his career and not some fat ugly cardassian.

I have no sympathy for this worthless fuck and I hope whatever money he has left goes to a better cause than snorting shit up his nose and buying hookers.

You fucking people who support this trashare nothing but hypocrites and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Fuck you.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awww... poor lamar, such an angel... lets all pray for his survival! cause he's such an outstanding citizen...(sic)

Lamar is fucking idiot and got himself into this situation, he should've focused on his career and not some fat ugly cardassian.

I have no sympathy for this worthless fuck and I hope whatever money he has left goes to a better cause than snorting shit up his nose and buying hookers.

You fucking people who support this trashare nothing but hypocrites and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Fuck you.
Lol. You sound like a chill dude.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you do care. Quite a bit.

I only care to know what breaks a person down like that so I can recognize that in others and avoid them or kill them. either one.

Maybe if he had an education or an ounce of logic, didnt surround himself with other idiots who didnt give a flying fuck about anything about him other than his money and fame and maybe if he had the balls to say NO and had a little self respect, he wouldnt be laying in a coma from boner pills right now with his cheating wife hovering over him like a vulture/clinton iching to pull the plug for even MORE ratings.

If people were smart and cared about the world, they wouldnt be "praying"(cause religion wouldnt exist) for him to get better, they would be ignoring him for his stupid decisions and not promote it through even more media coverage. He is just going to repeat the same shit over and over again because he is allowed too and appluaded for it.

what a shitty liberal world we live in when you are more recognized for being a womanizing, drug using piece of shit than you would be for being a good honest person.

sad.

Fuck him and fuck the kardashians, I hope he wakes up for a final breath and stabs them with a syringe full of oxygen.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEWSFLASH: People don't choose whether or not they want to be an addict. Jesus Christ people, your throughout process on this matter is kinda disturbing honestly. No one's calling him an angel. He went through a ton of shit. His dad was an addict, mom died of cancer at age 12, who's supposed to guide him? If not for making it to the NBA it's likely that he would've had this problem A LONG time ago, in essence it saved him temporarily.

Close minded people will believe what they want to believe though.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEWSFLASH: People don't choose whether or not they want to be an addict. Jesus Christ people, your throughout process on this matter is kinda disturbing honestly. No one's calling him an angel. He went through a ton of shit. His dad was an addict, mom died of cancer at age 12, who's supposed to guide him? If not for making it to the NBA it's likely that he would've had this problem A LONG time ago, in essence it saved him temporarily.

yes, people do choose if they want to be a fucking addict, it simply takes a "no thanks, you fucking worthless loser piece of shit, why am I hanging out with fucking idiots like you?" and he wouldnt be in a coma right now.

Stop trying to make excuses for idiots like this, no wonder society is filled with SJW's and "white knights"...

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you deserve a good physical beatdown for you retardation and enabling of these "addicts" lifestyles. fuck you and your lack of logic and morals.