• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yawn…. later troll. Go have fun cleaning toilets at Circle K

only reason I would need to do that is if my employee's didnt show up to work at one of my locations. I know you wouldnt be the reliable and responsible type but thank goodness you're not my employee!

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL waiting for that ticket, I dont mind riding coach.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not long ago Lamar was the butt of jokes. People ridiculed him as a crack head and just another kardasion extra, myself included. Now he starts trending and everyone is hugs and kisses. Well I'm not going to be fake.

Should have listened to your friends Lamar you dumb shit. Kardasion ratings, hits and retweets have probably gone up. I'm sure they're real broke up about it. Prolly going to have it air as the Christmas special as the family gathers around his bed.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only care to know what breaks a person down like that so I can recognize that in others and avoid them or kill them. either one..

fuck you and your lack of logic and morals.

This guy is retarded lol.

As far as people just trying to pretend that they liked Odom, that's BS. Everyone who knew him going all the way back to high school liked him. These guys have nothing to gain by pretending to care, Odom's reputation has been shit on and dragged through the mud, his former teammates have not been on a team with him in years, if they really didn't care they would not bother associating their name with his at all. At the end of the day no one can force an addict to quit, they have to decide to do it for themselves, there was nothing his old friends could do. If he can survive this then that could be the spark that makes him want to turn his life around, yet most of you assholes want him to die.

As Lamar Odom fights for life, NBA friends pray he gets another chance - CBSSports.com

As for Kl-hoe-y? She knew Odom was on the brink and still lead him on like she was interested then aired it on television (I'm guessing) that she didn't actually give a fuck. She's only at his bedside now because she feels guilty as fuck, if Odom dies I hope she that shit haunts her for the rest of her life. She's a scandalous hoe who pushed this dude off the edge for ratings.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, people do choose if they want to be a fucking addict, it simply takes a "no thanks, you fucking worthless loser piece of shit, why am I hanging out with fucking idiots like you?" and he wouldnt be in a coma right now.

Stop trying to make excuses for idiots like this, no wonder society is filled with SJW's and "white knights"...

Yes, I'm sure when Lamar was in 5th grade and the teacher asked "What do you want to be when you grow up? When the other kids were saying astronaut, doctor, etc. Lamar said I want to be an addict.

It's a disease. People do not choose to become addicts or alcoholics.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to read the whole thread to check if this has been posted.

Well put SVP

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what good people do for their baby's daddy....because if he were a father he would never have put himself in that circumstance.

While I might tend to agree with the second part of your comment......it's easy to say that if you've never walked a mile in another person's shoes.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I might tend to agree with the second part of your comment......it's easy to say that if you've never walked a mile in another person's shoes.

True... it was more a statement about society in general. I really fell the decline of family and giving kids strong role models is the real problem with our society. Not gun, not race, etc.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True... it was more a statement about society in general. I really fell the decline of family and giving kids strong role models is the real problem with our society. Not gun, not race, etc.

Fair enough, nice to meet you. I'm DJ....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you deserve a good physical beatdown for you retardation and enabling of these "addicts" lifestyles. fuck you and your lack of logic and morals.

Making fun of retarded people? You're Humanitarian of the year....

Fucking moron.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too lazy to meet half way or come to washington? why is it the ethugs that expect everyone else to come to them? you're pathetic.

You're calling Sting an ethug?

Here's your comment:

"And you deserve a good physical beatdown for you retardation and enabling of these "addicts" lifestyles. fuck you and your lack of logic and morals."

Since you forgot.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamar Odom is 6'10" tall. His shoes are probably too big for a regular person to walk in. Certainly not a mile.