• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I saw this coming after his 2 close friends died due to OD. I was very concerned about LO. I think we all were

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so the hell have I...... In 2012 I lost my Mother to cancer,
In 2013 I lost my brother to cancer.....
In 2014 I lost my Dad to cancer,,..
And I have another brother dying of cancer/alcoholism now.....

So who the fuck cares about a whoa is me type of story....... Pick up the pieces and be a man about it and live your life to the fullest and don't look back and remember the ones you lost.......

I have feeling many of us similar life events happen to us. I just refuse to let them be used an excuse for poor choices I make in my life.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question. Is it impossible to be a good guy and a drug addict at the same time? Not like he was a thug or anything

it's possible but difficult. I just have no sympathy for someone living their life like a piece of shit with children. prayers to the kids

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your parents failed you miserably by not teaching you something called empathy.

I'm not convinced that he isn't capable of showing/having empathy in this situation. Now, he could show some sympathy...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's possible. But what's the point? Does that no longer mean he is responsible for his own demise.

My point was that if he was such a good guy, during this time, where were all the people who knew him? We are talking about multi-millionaires in this case. These "good guy" stories coming out know sound disingenuous to me. You don't leave good guys alone to rot away when you have the resources his "friends" have.

You are really a dumbass, for thinking only bad people are on drugs, which begs to ask again, how old are you?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really a dumbass, for thinking only bad people are on drugs, which begs to ask again, how old are you?

Where did I say only bad people are on drugs? You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's possible. But what's the point? Does that no longer mean he is responsible for his own demise.

My point was that if he was such a good guy, during this time, where were all the people who knew him? We are talking about multi-millionaires in this case. These "good guy" stories coming out know sound disingenuous to me. You don't leave good guys alone to rot away when you have the resources his "friends" have.

Yeah, yeah. I've heard this all before, people are weak if they don't have the same genes or mental fortitude as you do. That totally excuses you for being an unsympathetic asshole.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone's different man. You can't compare people. Being an addict is a disease and it's sad that some people don't realize that. You can be the nicest person in the world and end up a drug addict. Some of the most successful business partners I've worked with (great people, lots of money, family) still get addicted and throw it away. It's not like they WANT to do it, they can't control it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Lamar. He was a total waste of a roster spot in dallas and was a complete dooshbag just about everywhere else.

Can't say I'm surprised after his last few years of spiraling out of control.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Lamar. He was a total waste of a roster spot in dallas and was a complete dooshbag just about everywhere else.

Can't say I'm surprised after his last few years of spiraling out of control.

Lakers and Heat fans respectfully disagree

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say only bad people are on drugs? You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

You are the one, that's having a hard time, believing someone who was a good person, can be on drugs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing with Lamar.

From everything I've read and heard about him, he is a great guy and everyone who knows him or comes into contact with him, loves him. He is beloved all over L.A.

My wife used to watch that Keeping Up With the Kardashians. When Lamar was on there, she called me in to see part of an episode. In it, Khloe was going over his monthly bills with him. I was amazed at how many peoples rents, mortgages and car payments he was paying. If any of his friends or family needed anything, he made sure they got it, no questions asked.

Like many people, he also suffers from a disease. Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to beat it. Hopefully, he will get the chance.

For those bashing him, I suppose you'd be saying the same thing if he was dying of cancer. Or do we now judge which diseases deserve our empathy and which ones don't?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also reports going around that I seen on multiple sites that the Sunday's episode of KUWTK possibly led to his breakdown.

Man fuck that family