• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Dak Throw His Last Pick For Dallas in 2024?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,157.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This can't be possible, can it. How could he have graded worse than Daniel Jones?
a man in a suit and tie is sitting in the back seat of a plane .
a man in a suit is giving a speech and says i mean that 's that 's bad .

a man is sitting in the back seat of a car and smiling

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This can't be possible, can it. How could he have graded worse than Daniel Jones?
Very possible. I don’t know why people give PFF the attention they do. These people aren’t former coaches. They don’t know what he’s supposed to do. They don’t what audibles he did call or should have called. Most of the time, PFF’s system is silly. Thinking they can grade QB play when they call audibles, protection, etc… is preposterous.

That being said…Hurts had a shit game. Too many turnovers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very possible. I don’t know why people give PFF the attention they do. These people aren’t former coaches. They don’t know what he’s supposed to do. They don’t what audibles he did call or should have called. Most of the time, PFF’s system is silly. Thinking they can grade QB play when they call audibles, protection, etc… is preposterous.

That being said…Hurts had a shit game. Too many turnovers.
I'm no huge fan of PFF grades, but did you know the audibles and protection?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no huge fan of PFF grades, but did you know the audibles and protection?
Nope not at all. I’m looking at the outcomes and how they happened. 2 balls late over the middle is disaster. I’m also not trying to quantify comparisons with fugaze messed up numbers. My statement is more of a holistic statement about the overall performance.

The tweet said they were basing shit on “turnover worthy plays”. In many cases an almost can’t determine who in the pass combo/protection situation creates the turnover worthy situation.

But it can’t be denied Hurts decided twice to throw late over the middle. Maybe somebody runs the wrong route? Doesn’t matter in assessing Hurts throwing late over the middle.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not at all. I’m looking at the outcomes and how they happened. 2 balls late over the middle is disaster. I’m also not trying to quantify comparisons with fugaze messed up numbers. My statement is more of a holistic statement about the overall performance.

The tweet said they were basing shit on “turnover worthy plays”. In many cases an almost can’t determine who in the pass combo/protection situation creates the turnover worthy situation.

But it can’t be denied Hurts decided twice to throw late over the middle. Maybe somebody runs the wrong route? Doesn’t matter in assessing Hurts throwing late over the middle.
I think there is a learning curve for both the QB and the receivers with Moore’s complicated offense with all of the option routes. Hopefully for you guys Hurts gets more comfortable in the offense since that was only game 1 out of 1 and hopefully for us he doesn’t. The answer to that may go a long way in deciding who wins the division Because the other two teams probably aren’t going to.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a learning curve for both the QB and the receivers with Moore’s complicated offense with all of the option routes. Hopefully for you guys Hurts gets more comfortable in the offense since that was only game 1 out of 1 and hopefully for us he doesn’t. The answer to that may go a long way in deciding who wins the division Because the other two teams probably aren’t going to.
The best thing Hurts wise coming out of the game was the passing numbers he had with motion. I don’t know that Moore is 100% the same guy you guys had in Dallas. I heard that he hated to run the ball and would abandon the run. He was pretty damn committed to feeding Barkley the other day. TBD on Moore but he doesn’t have to be an offensive genius to be better than the unprofessional job the Eagles got last year.