• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I want to screw the cable company

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the average consumer is facing at worst a nasty warning from their ISP if they are using a bad streaming provider that has a crack down on them. If they don't have a problem with sketchy content and it doesn't give them any guilt, there isn't much risk.

Now, the real risk is going to sites that have malware as many 'free' sites make money from malware providers. Nothing in life is ever really free.

When i was younger i didnt feel guilty about that and didnt care about karma, now i dont feel okay with not paying for what i have

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep trying to change the argument. You are still wrong. What you are watching is not legally distributed. That is a fact and you are utilizing pirated content.

You dont know that. I dont know that. If it is found that a provider is not operating properly then I wont use them. It is why I never used Set TV. They had the logo of another provider right on their channels in the top corner. Some thing obvious like that is easy to avoid. The rest are not.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont know that. I dont know that. If it is found that a provider is not operating properly then I wont use them. It is why I never used Set TV. They had the logo of another provider right on their channels in the top corner. Some thing obvious like that is easy to avoid. The rest are not.
I do know that, i 100% know that. What you are using is not legally distributing content. That is why i say legal services because you want to comepare pirated content to legal ones like Youtube TV which is phenomenal.

I dont care if you feel guilty about it or not or if you want to pretend to be ignorant, it doesnt change a spade from being a spade.

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, its a fucking duck.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i was younger i didnt feel guilty about that and didnt care about karma, now i dont feel okay with not paying for what i have

Consumers pay for IPTV as well. If you feel it is pirated then more power to you. I will wait for the official decision from the Feds. By the time they get around to it we will back to the way it used to be in the old days where networks paid their expenses with commercials.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know that, i 100% know that. What you are using is not legally distributing content. That is why i say legal services because you want to comepare pirated content to legal ones like Youtube TV which is phenomenal.

I dont care if you feel guilty about it or not or if you want to pretend to be ignorant, it doesnt change a spade from being a spade.

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, its a fucking duck.

Again, you have no proof. Its just your opinion.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consumers pay for IPTV as well. If you feel it is pirated then more power to you. I will wait for the official decision from the Feds. By the time they get around to it we will back to the way it used to be in the old days where networks paid their expenses with commercials.
LOL it is pirated, that is the argument everywhere you look you can see they are not legal. Just because you are paying them money doesnt make it legal either lol just means they will be paying out the ass when the world comes collecting.

Honestly i dont care about excuses of why you do it, you are receiving stolen goods, knowingly, and pretending to be ignorant about it saying stupid things "when the feds shut them down"

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you have no proof. Its just your opinion.
No there is plenty of proof go ahead and verify they have a license to distribute the content, call up Viacom or Paramount or Disney and check if they have a distribution deal with your "provider"

The reason you dont see commercials for these providers is because they are not legal.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it is pirated, that is the argument everywhere you look you can see they are not legal. Just because you are paying them money doesnt make it legal either lol just means they will be paying out the ass when the world comes collecting.

Honestly i dont care about excuses of why you do it, you are receiving stolen goods, knowingly, and pretending to be ignorant about it saying stupid things "when the feds shut them down"

You dont know it is stolen. Its still just your opinion no matter how many times you say it. If you have proof then take it to the authorities. You might get a medal.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont know it is stolen. Its still just your opinion no matter how many times you say it. If you have proof then take it to the authorities. You might get a medal.
No i know it is stolen. What can the authorities do when these are websites from out of the country??? lol there you go pretending to not know this.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No i know it is stolen. What can the authorities do when these are websites from out of the country??? lol there you go pretending to not know this.

Sounds like the networks need to rethink their business model then if nothing can be done about it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the networks need to rethink their business model then if nothing can be done about it.
again you make excuses to justify you being a thief.

you are scum, but seems like you are trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you make excuses to justify you being a thief.

you are scum, but seems like you are trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Someone is feeling superior!
iu

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously i am, why else would you project your insecurities

I am not projecting anything. I am saying its a gray area. You are projecting. Thats why you resort to juvenile name calling.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not projecting anything. I am saying its a gray area. You are projecting. Thats why you resort to juvenile name calling.
lol

What have i been projecting

you are the one who is 1000% overly defensive because you know the services you use are not legit, and when you get called out for such because you try to say "my IPTV is better than anything else" and i say you cannot find a legal IPTV service that is better than Youtube TV you then begin to pretend to be ignorant to the fact that what you use is not legally distributing content.

I call you names because you are stupid, and i dont have an issue with calling a spade a spade.

You are not going to stop stealing content (indirectly) and i am not going to stop thinking you are scum, so what is the point of your continued argument? Everybody with half a brain knows what you are doing isnt legit, so what is your goal here?

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

What have i been projecting

you are the one who is 1000% overly defensive because you know the services you use are not legit, and when you get called out for such because you try to say "my IPTV is better than anything else" and i say you cannot find a legal IPTV service that is better than Youtube TV you then begin to pretend to be ignorant to the fact that what you use is not legally distributing content.

I call you names because you are stupid, and i dont have an issue with calling a spade a spade.

You are not going to stop stealing content (indirectly) and i am not going to stop thinking you are scum, so what is the point of your continued argument? Everybody with half a brain knows what you are doing isnt legit, so what is your goal here?

I am not defensive at all. I just stated that it is a gray area and there is no way to know for sure what is legit and what is not. You are the one howling like a monkey in tree flinging his crap. I tried to have a discussion. You turned it into a name calling hissy fit.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not defensive at all. I just stated that it is a gray area and there is no way to know for sure what is legit and what is not. You are the one howling like a monkey in tree flinging his crap. I tried to have a discussion. You turned it into a name calling hissy fit.
but you are wrong, there are plenty of ways to know if it is legit but you refuse to acknowledge this.

What you are doing is watching pirate tv, that is a fact.

Youve been proven wrong in this thread first you claim that internet prices are going up, which is 100% not true.

Then you tried to claim that various IPTV services are not illegally distributing content yet for some reason they have to pipe in the content from out of the country and are full of redirects.... after youve been proven wrong you try to say well it isnt illegal for the end user, now that is the grey area is the end user usage but it is more illegal than it is grey that is also a fact.

Can they come after you for watching these illegal streams? Yes 100% you could be gone after, will they? not likely as it isnt worth the time and money to take you to court for your collection of mcdonalds toys. Because of this you call it a "grey area" which is more just lack of enforcement.

Again youve been proven wrong. Thief

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you are wrong, there are plenty of ways to know if it is legit but you refuse to acknowledge this.

What you are doing is watching pirate tv, that is a fact.

Youve been proven wrong in this thread first you claim that internet prices are going up, which is 100% not true.

Then you tried to claim that various IPTV services are not illegally distributing content yet for some reason they have to pipe in the content from out of the country and are full of redirects.... after youve been proven wrong you try to say well it isnt illegal for the end user, now that is the grey area is the end user usage but it is more illegal than it is grey that is also a fact.

Can they come after you for watching these illegal streams? Yes 100% you could be gone after, will they? not likely as it isnt worth the time and money to take you to court for your collection of mcdonalds toys. Because of this you call it a "grey area" which is more just lack of enforcement.

Again youve been proven wrong. Thief

Again it is not a fact no matter how many times you say it. You are making insinuations about what they are doing. That is not proof.

As far as prices go what I said is 100% correct in the north east. Pricing varies by area. Cost per MBS might be going down but if you are forced to purchase higher amounts then your monthly cost is still more.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again it is not a fact no matter how many times you say it. You are making insinuations about what they are doing. That is not proof.

As far as prices go what I said is 100% correct in the north east. Pricing varies by area. Cost per MBS might be going down but if you are forced to purchase higher amounts then your monthly cost is still more.
No it is 100% a fact. YOu are wrong prices are going down, you have yet to name 1 single provider where prices are going up.

you are 100% wrong you are using pirated content.

I can say with 100% absolute certainty a gunshot to my nuts would hurt, i dont need to shoot my nuts off to prove it.

You are a thief

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is 100% a fact. YOu are wrong prices are going down, you have yet to name 1 single provider where prices are going up.

you are 100% wrong you are using pirated content.

I can say with 100% absolute certainty a gunshot to my nuts would hurt, i dont need to shoot my nuts off to prove it.

You are a thief

Cox Cable has gone up in the Northeast. That is 1 right there. And Comcast up here is through the roof.

Again, prove that the content is pirated. You cant. Fact.

You should try that gunshot to the nuts just to be sure.