• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 Kansas City Chiefs vs Patriots 12/8/2019

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks for the educational and thought provoking response. But if your intent was to respond with your homer glasses on feel free to STHU... I am tired of Pats fans on this board not seeing shit for what it is.

You're an asshole and you live to be confrontational even though you don't know shit about football.

I'm convinced that you're a Jets' fan.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman didn't help Brady. If you look at it, he never extends his arms to catch the ball out infront of him. Instead he looks like he's opting to catch it in his stomach.

Had he extended his arms maybe the defender doesn't get a hand on it? Or he had to go thru JE11 to do so which may have drawn a flag?

But something is not right with TB12. I think a lot of it is in his head? Combination of his lack of getting a contract and what he perceives as BB not surrounding him with enough talent.

I hope he's back next year on a one or two year deal. I'll take what we're seeing from NE now if need be while his replacement is groomed. Next year NE won't be in the same perdicament they've been in this year with all the oline issues, WR issues...

Zolak was talking about Brady's elbow today. The issue is real and the decimated O-line is a huge problem.

Losing Trent Brown to free agency was bad, losing the rookie (Wynn) for the first half of the schedule was worse. Losing the enter, David Andrews was devastating. No Gronk on the edge, 2 fullbacks or season ending IR and I'm surprised Brady is still walking.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zolak was talking about Brady's elbow today. The issue is real and the decimated O-line is a huge problem.

Losing Trent Brown to free agency was bad, losing the rookie (Wynn) for the first half of the schedule was worse. Losing the enter, David Andrews was devastating. No Gronk on the edge, 2 fullbacks or season ending IR and I'm surprised Brady is still walking.

Good point, I forgot about his elbow. Could be the cause of some of his God awful throws and the reason he's getting rid of the ball so quickly? Maybe he and the Doc's don't want it getting hit?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an asshole and you live to be confrontational even though you don't know shit about football.

LMFAO at you calling someone else confrontational! Just sayin’ buddy

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note...the offence looked a tad better tonight in the 2nd half. Maybe they can get in rhythm for a whole game against the Bengals.

Yes, There actually was a little offense in the 2nd and the Defense played well in the 2nd half too. Amazingly enough if they can beat Buffalo (and the Bengals and Dolphins) they'll still end up with the 2nd bye. Not at all impossible even now. I think they can beat Buffalo. If they lose to to either the Bengals or the Dolphins, well....

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, There actually was a little offense in the 2nd and the Defense played well in the 2nd half too. Amazingly enough if they can beat Buffalo (and the Bengals and Dolphins) they'll still end up with the 2nd bye. Not at all impossible even now. I think they can beat Buffalo. If they lose to to either the Bengals or the Dolphins, well....
I think they can win next three too, but there is always that little bit of doubt that creeps in (ex: Miami Miracle)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And another witty retort. So when you have nothing of value to say you revert to name calling and accusations? If expressing an opinion is confrontational you may want to take a Midol and regroup.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Not sure I ever said Brady was all washed up. But I do feel this season has taken it's toll and I do feel he is missing a lot of throws he use to make with ease. I said he was done and as far as I can tell with this offense as is, and refusal to adjust he is or they are.

2. I said I blame McDaniels and Brady. If the WR group is not catching onto (pun intended) the playbook these two should adjust to the current skill set of the pieces in place. They keep waiting for the rookies, first year guys to catch in and it does not seem to be happening. So let those two adjust.

3. They did play a pussy ass schedule the first half of the season is this really debatable?

4. The D is carrying this team, this offense is horrid you don't see that? You think he looked good yesterday? What proof is you alcohol?

5. I get the run game is not helping and that is is part due to the O Line but TB is also holding the ball a lot longer, throwing behind receivers, and the arm strength is not the same.

6. If he is done okay I am cool with that he owes us nothing, but he is a shell of what he was in the past.

3. They did play a pussy ass schedule the first half of the season is this really debatable?

No, it's not. Where are your he's-a-shell-of-what-he-was-in-the-past posts before the Houston game?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, it's not. Where are your he's-a-shell-of-what-he-was-in-the-past posts before the Houston game?
Dude that was a cakewalk of schedule are you really debating this?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman didn't help Brady. If you look at it, he never extends his arms to catch the ball out infront of him. Instead he looks like he's opting to catch it in his stomach.

Had he extended his arms maybe the defender doesn't get a hand on it? Or he had to go thru JE11 to do so which may have drawn a flag?

But something is not right with TB12. I think a lot of it is in his head? Combination of his lack of getting a contract and what he perceives as BB not surrounding him with enough talent.

I hope he's back next year on a one or two year deal. I'll take what we're seeing from NE now if need be while his replacement is groomed. Next year NE won't be in the same perdicament they've been in this year with all the oline issues, WR issues...
He had a window to come back to the ball too. The pass should have been low but Edelman could have done more.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude that was a cakewalk of schedule are you really debating this?

Turn off your auto-argue app and read that again. Jesus Christ guy, try limiting your arguments to when we actually disagree. It was a cake schedule as I admitted; now, show me where you referred to Brady as a shell of his former self during that 10 game run.

You didn't.

Now after a couple of losses, he's "done" and he's a "shell."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn off your auto-argue app and read that again. Jesus Christ guy, try limiting your arguments to when we actually disagree. It was a cake schedule as I admitted; now, show me where you referred to Brady as a shell of his former self during that 10 game run.

You didn't.

Now after a couple of losses, he's "done" and he's a "shell."
If you're that interested in my post you read the 6300 posts and find your references. If you think Brady was the QB he was last year, or the year before well good for you, good luck with that. What I find funny is I stated don't blame the refs and talked about how Brady has declined and you get a damn knot in your diaper. Brady say's it yesterday and you're ready to swallow his unborn babies.

Hell Homer is in your handle I guess that is all we really need to know.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're that interested in my post you read the 6300 posts and find your references. If you think Brady was the QB he was last year, or the year before well good for you, good luck with that. What I find funny is I stated don't blame the refs and talked about how Brady has declined and you get a damn knot in your diaper. Brady say's it yesterday and you're ready to swallow his unborn babies.

Hell Homer is in your handle I guess that is all we really need to know.

I'm not interested in your posts about how Brady's a "shell" and "done" before the Houston game because I don't believe they exist. You only started saying it after your feels got hurt watching them lose.

You're putting words in my mouth because you have no actual answer for the simple questions I've posed. In your zeal to argue, you accuse me of not acknowledging that Brady's not as strong as he used to be. Of course he's not as strong as he used to be. Did you read that? I'll type it again for you...of course Brady's not as strong as he used to be. Hell, he might even be "done" but we don't know just yet. As for the knot in a diaper, you should look in your shorts because you weren't on this kick of yours until they lost these last two games. Now it's all Brady's finished and done and when called out, you go all drama queen. Put on your big boy pants and try not to be such a bandwagon fem about a couple of losses.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not interested in your posts about how Brady's a "shell" and "done" before the Houston game because I don't believe they exist. You only started saying it after your feels got hurt watching them lose.

You're putting words in my mouth because you have no actual answer for the simple questions I've posed. In your zeal to argue, you accuse me of not acknowledging that Brady's not as strong as he used to be. Of course he's not as strong as he used to be. Did you read that? I'll type it again for you...of course Brady's not as strong as he used to be. Hell, he might even be "done" but we don't know just yet. As for the knot in a diaper, you should look in your shorts because you weren't on this kick of yours until they lost these last two games. Now it's all Brady's finished and done and when called out, you go all drama queen. Put on your big boy pants and try not to be such a bandwagon fem about a couple of losses.
LMAO If you think my feelings are hurt you damn sure don't know anything about me. And I have mentioned in the past that TB12 was missing receivers, throwing the ball behind them, getting rid of the ball early. I specifically said he is starting to get that deer in the heasdlights look like Eli had. You can look it up if so interested.

How am I putting words in your mouth? You seem to think TB12 has not dropped off, I think you may be the only one here. Sure he looked great against shitty team but I think that is because they were shitty teams. And once AB, and Gordon were gone the declined continued, so yeah a shell of say 2007. But that was to be expected. Do you really not see this? I have mentioned in the past that Brady is putting more air under the ball then he used to. But I am damn sure not going to dig these posts up because you're insecure. As I said I feel Brady is done, didn't I say that? Didn't I also say sure he may pull out a few more wins but so did Manning when he was at the end, thanks to a great Denver D.

If you want to knob slop Brady via a message board feel free, just take a closer look at him.

And stop being such a sensitive little pussy, Jesus man up a little...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the words of a famous Head Coach......."That game is over. It cannot be replayed."

"We're on to Cincinnati.........."

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO If you think my feelings are hurt you damn sure don't know anything about me. And I have mentioned in the past that TB12 was missing receivers, throwing the ball behind them, getting rid of the ball early. I specifically said he is starting to get that deer in the heasdlights look like Eli had. You can look it up if so interested.

How am I putting words in your mouth? You seem to think TB12 has not dropped off, I think you may be the only one here. Sure he looked great against shitty team but I think that is because they were shitty teams. And once AB, and Gordon were gone the declined continued, so yeah a shell of say 2007. But that was to be expected. Do you really not see this? I have mentioned in the past that Brady is putting more air under the ball then he used to. But I am damn sure not going to dig these posts up because you're insecure. As I said I feel Brady is done, didn't I say that? Didn't I also say sure he may pull out a few more wins but so did Manning when he was at the end, thanks to a great Denver D.

If you want to knob slop Brady via a message board feel free, just take a closer look at him.

And stop being such a sensitive little pussy, Jesus man up a little...

You seem to think TB12 has not dropped off

Why do you keep saying this?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to think TB12 has not dropped off

Why do you keep saying this?
Because he has, Why aren't you harassing others that have said the same thing or agreed with me?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, do you know what words mean?

Read this slowly:

I agree with you that Tom's not as strong or as good as he used to be.

If I'm "harassing" you, it's because you're a crybaby after two losses.